August 2016 watermelons!

Should get my Doppler today. Excited! I also scheduled another private scan for tomorrow. It'll be the last one until 20 weeks!

Should get my Doppler today. Excited! I also scheduled another private scan for tomorrow. It'll be the last one until 20 weeks!

You'll have to post a video when you get it and find it!! Excited for you! Can't wait to see more pictures too :D

I called the clinic today and was told I wouldn't get test results for another 2 weeks or so. :( Disappointed. Boo!! lol

Yay Hollie! I just checked my tracking on the doppler and it was delivered today, at home in my mailbox! I'm so excited to try it out tonight, really hoping that I can hear something even though I know I'm early so not to freak out if I can't.

I think you have a better chance than I do. Your baby should be hanging around in the same spot so you can find it. When I had my 5 second scan Wednesday, mine was doing flips and bouncing back and forth lol.

Yay for both the Doppler arriving to both Angel and Holliems, and for the upcoming scan for Holliems! As Fairycat said post a video :)

Our babies have so much room in the womb right now. Mine was hard to find because it kept moving lol. When we're in the second trimester and it gets more cramped in there baby will be easy to find.

Ugh I have to go to post office and pick up Doppler tomorrow. For some reason they don't think I live here!

I don't think my Doppler will arrive today, I checked the tracking and it was at a sorting facility a couple hours away at 2am , so idk I'm guessing Monday now since no mail on Sunday's. Maybe just maybe the postal service will be fast lol

I did end up hearing the heartbeat with it yesterday. It ended up being right in the middle. When I had my OH listen we would catch it for a few seconds then baby would move and I'd have to look again. Still crazy how much they move around in there. I'm going to wait for awhile until I use it again, I'm just grateful I found it.

Can't wait to hear how the scan goes Hollie!

Look at the teeny cuteness :cloud9:https://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/20160130_180641_zpsgvymaszl.jpg

Awee Tani so adorable !!!

I'm so lucky, my mom went and splurged on a bunch of maternity stuff. I feel guilty having it when I'm not even showing idk always afraid to jinx myself I suppose .

Those are so cute Tan!

1nce I hope your Doppler comes soon. I just got mine earlier this week and I'm already in love with it! Such a good feeling to know all is ok between appointments!

How often do you guys use your doppler? Or plan to use them?

1nce - that's so lovely of your mum to get you lots of maternity stuff, I guess she is excited! I am the same as you, I don't even believe in jinxing but still cant bring myself to get my mat stuff out of the loft or buy anything until I've had my scan. Still not date for the scan, just want it to hurry up!

Good luck with all of your dopplers ladies. I am not getting one but I cant wait to start feeling baby move. x

I hope it comes today 1nce!

I've been using mine every few days.

It says it's out for delivery! How long does it take you to find the HB? Unfortunately I won't get to use it till I get homeeee in like 7 hours lol

It varies for me each time. First time it took about 10 minutes. Second time about 3 minutes. Third time 15 minutes. Fourth time 2 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->