August 2016 watermelons!

Especially when you've suffered a loss or multiple losses, also the ladies who have had trouble conceiving and are constantly worried about a sticky bean after getting IVF or taking fertility drugs, then the stress level goes up a whole different level. I agree, I think you need to do what you feel you have to in order to know that baby is ok.

That's awesome news 1nce!

1/2 way there! I'm so thrilled to be at 20 weeks finally :) we have our scan on Wednesday and get to find out if it's baby Aria or baby Austin (I think we finally nailed down the boy name, we'll see)

Angel - I love the names! Aria was more than likely going to be the name we chose last pregnancy and we ended up with a boy. Same goes for this pregnancy! Congrats on being halfway! I bet you can't wait to find out. I'm so excited for you.

Fairy - congrats on baby girl!! My dr sounds a lot like yours as far as ultrasounds go. It's pretty much the same thing at the office I go to. You can pay like $150 for a 3D/4D ultrasound from 28-32 weeks. It sucks knowing I probably won't get another one :(

I'll be 24 weeks tmrw! Finally V-day. I've been feeling baby boy move a lot. Just seems he's very far down still. Always movement down low. Hardly any up high. He's already faced down, ready to go lol. I know he probably flip flops all day since he's still so small. Had my ultrasound Thursday and the tech was able to confirm that everything looks great with him! All 4 chambers of the heart were good and functional. He's estimating 1lb 6oz right now! :cloud9: I have my GD test May 6. Not going to lie, kind of nervous about it....

Great news 1nce!!

Happy 20 Angel!

Happy 24 babydust! Ya V day!

My hips and thighs have been aching so badly the past few days. I am so uncomfortable :( Got a horrible sleep again last night too. Don't want to be at work today. I'm overall whiney.

Had my second level ultrasound today . Thanks :) everything turned out great today no sign of birth defects and lily weighs spot on at 15 ounces! Almost a lb! All her parts are there and working and she looks like a normal girl they said.

Thanks for the support everyone!!!

This is how the first ultrasound should have went lol. Relieved.

Definite relief!!

I'm jealous that everyone knows the weight and heartbeat. My doc just says "everything looks good" and doesn't give me any specifics :( I'm starting to get a little irritated.

The doctor never told me her weight the ultrasound tech did. My friend told me they never gave her any weight estimates either. ask next time ! I bet they'll tell you!

I had to ask the tech for mine, Fairy.

Congrats on the great scan, 1nce! Such a huge relief!

Just wondering if anyone else is still dealing with fatigue? Mine was beginning to lift at about 16 weeks but then came back when I was fighting a cold for 2 weeks. The cold has been gone for about a week now but I'm still feeling drained. Is anyone else feeling this way or is it just me?

Lilmiss- I feel much better than the first trimester, probably around 18 weeks I got some of my energy back... But I'm still tired most of the time. And I get tired faster than I would if I wasn't pregnant.

Lilmiss my fatigue has definitely decreased in the second trimester but for the most part I'm still more tired than what I used to be. I can't stay up as late without a nap throughout the day. I think tired just goes along with pregnancy and babies, I miss my never-ending energy.

Im still knackered. Same as my 1st i dont get much morning sickness (5x 1st, once this) but i stay knackered all the way

I'm tired all the time still, but like the others it's so much better than it was in the first trimester! I can stay up a bit later now, I'm just physically tired if I extert any sort of energy. Walking up and down the stairs in the house, especially doing laundry when I need to go 2 flights, just kills me! We've had 2 busy weekends in a row, and I took yesterday off to recoup. I'm glad I did. Plus we needed to do some housework. I'm done with busy weekends.

I'm not exhausted but I also have 0 energy. I literally just want to do nothing all of the time.

I guess that's kind of how I am. I mean I'm not snoozing on the couch all day like before (though I probably could if I had the time lol) but I'm just physically exhausted. When I try to keep up with the chores I used to do, especially after a day of work, it is difficult. After about an hour of doing anything physical I just want to devour a whole steak or else I feel like I'm going to pass out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->