August 2016 watermelons!

Happy Mother's Day back to you 1nce and to all the other moms or moms-to-be out there! :flower:

Hello Ladies,

Yes I accepted the request in the FB group,
But I dont know who is who now lol

Happy belated mothers day to you all!!!!!

lol tymeg, that happens. There's a file on there with all of our usernames and real names. It took me a while too!

Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!

We can start a pinned post over there if you want. I don't think I can pin a file.

My stomach is moving in all sorts of directions now. It's kind of creeping me out a bit. Last night my stomach was moving back and forth, I felt like it was having an earthquake.

My glucose came back good. My iron is low. So I'm taking vitamins for that. So hard to believe a month from now I'll be 32 weeks. So scary for me because we're still trying to find a house to move into before his arrival. So stressed out lately.

Lol fairycat! My belly dances too! I feel like lily is a gymnast or ufc fighter! She's been so active! I love it!

This week I have been super crabby/emotional/exhausted. I just need like a day to just do nothing and relax but may is going to be SO busy and not sure how much relaxing i will get.

My stomach has been moving all day too. It feels so weird. I don't know what she is doing in there but she is going to find her way out soon if she keeps kicking my cervix! :dohh:

1nce I'm also getting to that point where I'm so crabby and emotional. People at work... look out!

Lily kicks my cervix too... Alllll the time. I swear it feels like her foot is like right in my vagina tmi lol

Haha 1nce! We may not have to do any pushing at all. It seems our babies will just wiggle out on their own :haha:

Mine laying transverse so I've just got sore sides :haha:

Sat in hospital waiting for my gtt. 2hrs could be used a lot wiser

Lilmiss- I keep telling my husband I feel like she's trying to escape lol she's trying to break out of her jail cell!

Tani- I see your posts :) my baby was still breech last time we checked. I have an ultrasound a week from tomorrow though... I'm not sure when they expect them to flip?

Yeah I see it now. Must have been a bad connection.

Gtt was fine just a waiting game for the results now

Your babies are kicking your cervix, and mine is kicking my bum. I'm telling you, she's going to be a terrorist! (Not in the literal sense, for anybody peeking in on my comment. ;) )

We had a thunderstorm last night and she went crazy. The thunder was so loud and lasted forever. I had trouble getting to sleep between her, the thunder, the heartburn, and the braxton hicks. Come on pregnancy, give me a break. I need sleep, I'm getting ultra crabby too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->