August 2016 watermelons!

Hope you feel better dragon. I had lots of throat infections but once they took my tonsils out, I haven't had one in years. Get lots of sleep and try to sip on the water or tea.

Dragonfly you poor thing, really hope you feel better soon. Pregnancy is hard enough without being so poorly on top.

I don't like it when ladies tell really negative birth stories to mums pregnant with no 1 either, there's no point scaring them. I was induced and had a very traumatic labour but it was pretty rare and unlikely to be the case for many other girls. It is hard but I think the key thing is to try and be relaxed, I panicked and didn't cope well with the pain. I'll probably have a planned section this time, but if I don't I'll do hypno birthing to try and give me a focus and keep me calm.

Its odd. It hurts but its a productive pain. You know that it wont last forever. And youll soon get to meet you baby

I like this!

You all are making me think maybe I should go natural if I can. I planned to get an epidural right way.. but maybe I should see about waiting as long as I can.

I really hope it's easier than I expect. I fully expect to pass out from the pain and be super traumatized. Hoping that's not the case. Someone recommended hypno-birthing to me, so I'm going to look into that too.

I am fully terrified. Terrified of ripping, the ring of fire, emergency c sections... Ahh. We are going to sign up for a birthing class so I'm hoping that'll help.

Was thinking that myself 1nce. Its so much easier to use the fb group.

Im doing good, panicking about weight gain but not much i can do there.

Baby is good. Growing as should :thumbup: i keep having episodes where i think hes not kicked and then he goes mental in there. Just likes to panic me i think.
I do tend to feel more movement than actually kicks though. Like i can feel him rolling, stretching etc but he doesnt 'kick' as such a huge lot.

Still nameless :dohh:

Doing well here too. Been busy and had a lot on my mind. I'm having trouble sleeping again. Last night I wasn't even tired until midnight (I usually go to bed around 9-9:30). Enjoying watching the baby kick and seeing my stomach move :)

My hubs is getting a raise at work so we are a bit more relieved about life right now. Next baby thing is painting the room and getting the crib in. We plan to get the paint this week. Yay!

Hi Ladies,

What is the group's name on FB?

I had an episode on Sunday.

My fiance, got back from being away for a month.

We had intercourse, and I bled so much, there was pieces of clots on the sheets,

When I went to the bathroom, and cleaned myself there was nothing.

I got up to go get myself a glass of water, and when I was standing in the kitchen, I had water running down my legs, onto the floor, I wet my underwear completely right through my panty liner.

I tried calling my gynae but to no avail, I googled it and they say its normal,

baby is moving constantly and kicking,

I have had mild cramps in my back and tummy.

But nothing alarming....

I have my appointment next Friday.... Anyone else experience this?

tymeg - Yikes!! I would get yourself checked out to be sure everything's ok. I had bleeding in the beginning, but no clots and no wetness. Sounds scary!

The group on fb is private, so you will have to add someone in the group so they can add you. You can add me if you want - Amy Hernandez

Have you had it checked that it was deff I pee and not waters?

I'd also ring about the bleeding aswell

tymeg it could definitely be normal but I wouldn't be relieved until I got an opinion from my gyno. That's scary! Please keep us updated!

I'm in the third tri as of yesterday. Feeling little guy move a lot but not as much as I remembered with my other son. I go for my glucose test on Friday. Praying it comes back normal. I was tested at 6 weeks and it was very close to the line of being positive.

Good luck at the gtt babydust. I've got mine on the 12th, really not looking forward to it :/

Tymeg - How scary! I would have rushed to the hospital or something for a scan to be sure all is ok. Hopefully you can get into your gyno soon.

Babydust - Good luck for your GD test! I have to say that is the worst test during pregnancy. I absolutely dread it.

Tymeg- that sounds scary! I hope everything's okay!

I can't believe we are all going to be in the third trimester in like a month! Wooooo!

Eeeeek happy 3rd trimester to my belly buddy. Not long left really o_O

Not sure I'm ready :haha:

hello Ladies,

Update, I called my gynae, and he told me to go to hospital immediately, he is away on a conference, till next week, thats why he never responded to any of my messages,

However, I went in on Tuesday and saw his partner,

They could not pick up any blood or water, the Gynae said that he can not be for sure what happened, its could just very well be my cervix, and it looked like I have an infection, did a swab, and got results now, so he sent me a script for antibiotics.

Told me to abstain from sex till my next check up with my own Gynae.

Which is next week friday,

I am in the 3rd tri!!!! Yay!!! But Peanut is HUGE!!! he is measuring a week ahead, so instead of 28 weeks, I am measuring 29 weeks.

And he weighs 1.3kgs already, dr says his legs is very long, and he is laying on my bladder, very active.

Amy, I tried searching for you, but I cant seem to message you or add you as a friend. I am Megan Martin, and you will see a pic of my fiance and daughter and then myself and daughter on my profile, so you can invite me or send me a message and I will reply.

I know. I realized that I only have 15 weeks left today when I posted a belly pic. It's flying by now. Only a few more months and we'll all have our babies in our arms. Crazy!

tymeg - glad nothing is more seriously wrong. Hopefully the infection goes away quickly! I wasn't able to add you as a friend either for some reason, but I was able to invite you to the group. Hopefully that works! Let me know if you got it and are able to join.

Yay for everyone in their 3rd trimester now!

Can someone add me to the Facebook group please? I've tried searching for you Amy but not sure which one you are x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->