August 2016 watermelons!

I don't think I would know what one felt like even if it happened lol

When I get BH, it feels like someone is squeezing my belly super tight. You can even see the outline of the baby when it happens. Some people describe it as menstrual cramping but I personally don't find it as painful as menstrual cramps, just awkward and uncomfortable. Tmi but it can make your vagina feel like it is having an orgasm :oops:

When I get bh my belly goes really hard and tight. And its just aches really bad. It's not what I'd call painfully but it's very uncomfortable. Mine tend to last a few mins then go off. I also don't get loads together, I'd say get maybe 3 in an hour and then none for 2 days.

Hi ladies, have any of you heard about Lamaze courses or attended one? I'm looking into the online Lamaze course that I can do in my own time.
I am going to an antenatal course in the UK, NCT starting in July. But am interested in learning more about the Lamaze techniques.
What do you think?

I'm in the US but we have Lamaze classes offered through our hospital. I didn't take them with my first baby, partly because DH didn't think they were for us, but I honestly wish I would have. I think the Lamaze classes would have helped me have a better birthing experience. I ended up pushing for 2 hours with her, which was a long time considering that I didn't have an epidural (usually epidurals slow you down) because I had no idea what I was doing or how to push/breathe through contractions.

I'm taking a birthing class! Not until I'm 37 weeks because that's when it is. It's offered through my hospital, and I think they teach you kind of a bit of everything, but Lamaze is apart of that! I'm also in the US.

I would like to ideally have as natural birth as possible.
I'm already considering a water birth or being in the water at some stage during labor.
I know I can't plan for everything and will just have to go with the flow, but I think it's best to be well informed.
I think the Lamaze course would be helpful.
Thank you Lilmiss and 1nce for your advice :)

I'm so uncomfortable. Just really really uncomfortable. Baby needs to move

We got our 3D/4D ultrasound, Lexie is gorgeous. <3

BH for me feel like lots of pressure too. I originally thought it was baby stretches, but then I noticed my tummy muscles getting firm when it happened. Feels like a corset being tightened around the top of my bump. Been starting to get a mild tummy ache with it too now.

Tani - yay for passing gtt!!

Attachments

• lexie.jpg
    lexie.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 6
Omg fairy I love that photo! Our 3D ultrasound is June 11 , I'm so excited to see our little baby getting chubby. Hopefully she's in a good position for a photo, because she's usually not .

Thanks 1nce! Maybe you'll luck out like we did. She didn't cooperate for our 20 week scan, but she was all sorts of cooperating this time.

Haha Lily has been camera shy since the beginning. Every time we get an ultrasound she's in a bad position for what they want to look at lol. I'm hoping this doesn't mean she's stubborn with her positioning at the end and doesn't stay breach or something lol

What a beautiful scan Fairy! I'm really looking forward to seeing my little boy on Tuesday, even though it's just a normal ultrasound.
All the best 1nce. I hope lily gives you a smile and a wave. :)

fairycat that photo is gorgeous! She looks like she's got some hair!! Aww! I'd love to do a 4D ultrasound but they're $175 here. I'd rather just wait a little longer until my little guy is here!

Can't even believe 2 months from today is my due date. He's been moving a lot today. My feet have been swollen since Sunday. I've been doing too much the last 3 days. No BH for me. Work is sucking though. Always on my feet. Hoping to last until 39 weeks but we'll see.

Thanks babydust! The tech said her "hair" is a shadow. She does have a little fuzz though, but you can't see it on these pictures. It totally does look like hair though!

Can't believe our due dates are getting so close!

Are due dates are scary close now o_O

Your pics are great. Can't wait to see a picture of her next to the sonogram. If that makes sense :haha:

I feel like it's still so far away lol .... Even though my baby shower is in 2.5 weeks, wow!

I'm not sure how much I can keep up working either. I want to last as long as I possibly can but I've been having a hard time keeping up with the kind of work I'm having to do. I normally run the cash register, which isn't so bad because they give me a chair to sit on, but sometimes they have me do stock. The constant being on my feet and bending over lifting things (some of it up to 20 lbs.) is becoming a bit too much. Thankfully I don't do that everyday and they do let me take a break every 15-30 minutes. I did it today though and I'm exhausted. My back and legs are killing me.

Do you not have to do a at work risk assessment? my boss gave me one and I'm literally (on paper) not allowed to do 75% of my job

I don't know if they have that or not. I will ask my boss about it. I wouldn't probably be able to do 75% of my job either. I keep losing globs of CM which I hope doesn't mean that all the work they're having me do is causing me to dilate already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->