August 2016 watermelons!

Just waiting to.hear a time to go for ctg monitoring. To make sure baby is better off inside

Happy birthday to me 😢😢😢

lilmiss - you'll probably have to get a doctor's note or something, but jobs will do that for you.

Fairy I think I'm just going to call my midwife and ask for a slip that says I can't lift. Once I don't have to lift anymore, I think it'll help my back and spd feel better. She gets right on it when I ask her for slips. I had to get one for my dentist that said I could get a root canal done while pregnant.

I normally dont check how many weeks or days I have left, makes it go slower. But since I have kids and times flying I looked and near fainted! omg! so little days really left. I have nothing sorted but names. I gave all my stuff away from the boys.

Should really update :blush:

Baby passes the non stress test so is in no immediate danger. I'm having a repeat ctg and a scan on monday to recheck him. The docs days he's got restricted blood flow to him from me so he's not growing as he should. He's dropped from the 50th to around 25th centile. His weight is just over 3lbs and he should be around 4lbs (if he had followed his graph)

Aww Tani. Hugs!!! I will be praying for you and baby! I'm sure the doctor is providing you with the best care possible.

Tani the positive of all this is that they're being proactive about it, but I'm so sorry you're having to go through all this testing. It is stressful enough being pregnant, let alone when complications arise. :hugs:

I was sure I was not having any more so when I had my 3rd I gave clothes away to the preemie unit in my hospital for mums who had nothing and to African children a friend went to visit and bring aid. I dont even have a cot to put at the side of my bed. All I have is a wrap which I nearly sold. And my ones dont help at all. Trying to pay off credit to get stuff. Stressful.

Happy 28 weeks lilred

I did a bad thing and Googled iugr (not a definite diagnosis yet) it can be caused by heavy exercise - I did cut my exercise back greatly but non exercisers would call it heavy. So yeah basically this could all be my fault.

And all I wanna do is exercise - I need to for my brain. It's such a destresser

Tani, try not to blame yourself. You were just looking after your health for you and your baby. I wouldn't of even known that igur could happen. You are an excellent mother and we are all praying everything will be alright. x

Tani- don't blame yourself! I've seen photos of marathon runners running marathons 8 months pregnant and their babies are fine. And I have a friend who did not heavily exercise and ended up with IUGR. Just because you exercise doesn't mean that's how you got it!

Don't put that stress on yourself Tani. <3 You don't know what caused it. I hope baby boy will be just fine and you can have a healthy delivery! Just hang in there, and I'm glad they are watching you closely.

I got the diabeetus appointment today. 2 hours, ugh. I hope they look at my numbers and be like, why are you here? Probably not though. My morning numbers are kinda high (not very though) but my after meal numbers are just fine.

Fairy- how high are the numbers? Are you having late night Carby snacks?? It's best to eat your carbs with a protein because protein helps the carbs from spiking sugar levels. So for example an apple with peanut butter. Maybe you could add a fat/protein with a late night snack? Or actually oddly enough, for ladies who have high fasting sugar readings and don't normally eat a snack at bed time they say eating one can help. Don't ask me why lol. Good luck at your appointment!

Thinking of you today Tani!

So baby will be here in the next few days. The docs aren't happy with his blood flow or movements.
Waiting on steriod shots and then just monitoring until a delivery method is decided on.

Most annoyed though by the lecture I got on 'this is what happens when you smoke' I don't bloody smoke, haven't for about 5.5 (quit when pregnant with 1st). When I said I didn't smoke all I got was 'oh well anything could of caused it'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->