August 2016 watermelons!

Babydust- awww get lots of rest I hope you feel better!

Lilred- I'm glad your scan went well :)

Lilmiss- wow your baby is head down already and engaged. I don't even think mine is head down! I have an US tomorrow (it's private) but I'm going to ask if she is.

Afm, my DH found out that a work training he was scheduled to be away for in a couple of weeks got moved to when I'll be 37 weeks pregnant. Now he feels torn on whether he should go or not, because he likely won't be able to receive this training again but he also doesn't feel like he should be away during that time. He would only be two hours from us staying in a hotel, so I mean even IF I did go early, he would probably still make it in time. I'm more worried about the "day to day" stuff. With me still working full time at that time I'm going to be very tired and might need help w making supper or doing chores around the house or something... Idk I've never done this before. I kind of said I don't know how I feel about it because I've never been 37 weeks pregnant before! I could ask my mom or his mom to help me out if I need help that week or something. Idk what do you ladies think? Should he be 2 hours away for a week at 37 weeks pregnant ?

That's a tough situation 1nce. I don't know what I'd have him do either! Part me thinks I'd tell him not to go. But then again 2 hours is not a long way. How many days is the training? If it's just 1 overnight stay, that's not too bad. If it's more than that, oh heck no! But I'm a baby, so... :p

Yay Tani!!

Fairy, he would be gone Monday-Friday that week. He wouldn't come home at all.

Woohoo Tani!!

1nce - yikes! A week is a long time to be away! Does he need to know ASAP or can he decide like the week before after you see how you're feeling?

Fairy- he said he was gonna think about it and I'm not sure how set the whole thing is if he cancels like if he will owe money or something.

I got my 3D ultrasound today. I uploaded a pic in my journal. Not sure why it comes up sideways!

Hope every one is ok. Uneventful here. Getting kicked away. Scan week after next. Cant wait. Maybe be able to see sex this time. I am in no way prepared for this baby but I said that with every one. Like I have nothing sorted yet. And the times flying really fast.

I have so much to do. I've been saying all this time I had ages I'd get to stuff. Then to be told he's got 5 weeks max and if we get that far has been a wake up call.

We're still no where with a name

If you don't have a name picked out Tani, maybe you will think of one straight away after your baby is born. I'm not sure how long they give you to think of a name after the birth though.
Fingers crossed bubs holds out a bit longer for you Tani.

Glad your going well Dragonfly :)

If you don't have a name picked out Tani, maybe you will think of one straight away after your baby is born. I'm not sure how long they give you to think of a name after the birth though.
Fingers crossed bubs holds out a bit longer for you Tani.

Glad your going well Dragonfly :)

We have to register the birth by 6 weeks old. Let's hope it doesn't take that long :haha:

Tanikins - wow you have 6 weeks to decide on a name??? Here in the U.S. you have to have a name for the baby by the time you leave the hospital. At least in my state anyway! I hope you're doing well. Hope you're getting lots of rest.

I have a friend in Iceland who said she has 6 weeks after birth there to choose a name too. You also have 6 weeks to change the name if you think you decided on one but then end up changing your mind. I think the US should be the same way, but everything is so rushed over here.

We have to go to a special office to register the birth aswell. Doing it at the hospital would be far easier.

My scan and ctg today were both fine👍

Wow, under 2 months already babydust. Crazy how the time is flying! These babies will be here before we know it.

Yes, not long to go now.

Bought two packs of size 1 nappies and a box of 10 packs of baby wipes :)
How many baby wipes should I need? (I got them on sale today)

Baby dust, can't believe you're so far on! Ahhh the dates are getting close for all of us!

Tani- yay on the good scan/ctg :) !!!

This ones having a boxing match in me like the rest did. Hardly any sleep from it. Few times made me jump. Love it but I wish to sleep .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->