August 2016 watermelons!

I tried the cream. Did not make it worse as last time was actually bleeding it was so bad. I only get this in pregnancy. But its helped. My poor hot taco. :( I remember my mum suffered with this for years, things like sanitary pads used to do this on me too. But its hormones this time.

Fairy- that sounds awful! I hope they don't show them at my birthing class lol ... Is that weird of me ? I just want someone to tell me how to do it, if they show me someone else doing it , it might scare me? Idk. I've seen a million baby story shows but those only show you like 5 minutes of labor. Mines an all in one day birthing class it's called "baby boot camp" lolol

There is a TV show in the UK called One Born every minute. They show the labor and the birth also if a c-section is needed. I have been watching it and thinking of how many of the women are lying in bed the whole labor. I would like to be more active if possible. But I guess it will just depend on how I'm feeling at the time.

One born every minute is purely full of 'good stories' most hospitals here encourage activity during labour as it helps you progress.
It's TV after all :shrug:

I watched some of the One Born Every Minute episodes on Youtube and I think the first and second seasons were much more realistic than the newer ones. Some had easy labors in the 1st/2nd seasons but others did not (long labors, inductions, c-sections, forceps, etc.) and many of them asked for an epidural. It just shows you how different labors can be. The later seasons do seem like they only show "good" stories and hardly anyone is seen getting an epidural.

I hope to labor at home and hold off going to the hospital as long as possible. I hate hospital settings... it makes me nervous.

I got to the point in labour I was in too much pain to walk that was after I managed only a ball for a while. Some woman cant walk. I wish I could have as I was in the total wrong position all 3 times.

I'm a big baby and want an epidural again. With my son I had an easier birth. I just hope that trend continues with this new little one

Hi ladies!! Mind if I join? I have been searching for the august thread for weeks with zero luck! I'm so happy I have found it.

A little about myself, I'm 32 weeks with baby#3. We are team green and planning our second Vbac but first unmedicated birth with a midwife. I'm excited and anxious to meet this baby and find out what he/she actually is!

With my first two babies I met a group of ladies ok another website that is no longer available. We became really close and are all friends on fb now since the website is no more. We watch each other's kids grow and come to each other with problems. I've been searching for something similar for this baby as well but every website I go on there are hundreds of ladies and it's hard to really form a group/bond with that many people. I'm hoping this is where I'll find it!

Welcome breeaa

I'm waiting on a call from Aau with an appt time. It's oh daughters bday on Sunday so I'm really hoping to stay pregnant till next Monday atleast. Finally gers crossed

Welcome Breeaa, and I hope you and I can both have an unmedicated birth. I have no idea what to expect (as this is my first) but am just wanting this baby to be born safely and healthy.

Fingers crossed Tani.

Had my scan again. Resistance is up but still 'ok'. The flow to the brain is stable so that's the main thing 👍 there now saying they want 36 weeks so not pushing it to 37. Induction between 36 And37. If we get there. I'm 34 weeks on Thurs so in the safe zone

So I'm looking at 3 weeks and 3 days left

TWENTY FOUR DAYS. . . . . .

Similar to me then, I have 3 weeks and 2 days to go until my section!

Gah I can't believe this is happening so quickly for you both! I'll be praying for you both! Everything will be okay :) and soon you'll have a brand new baby in your arms.

Wow! Can't believe in the next month we'll have babies here!! Looking forward to seeing them happy and healthy!!!

It's crazy isn't it. And realistically there will be a few spontaneous July babies aswell. And July is like close :wacko:

Tell me about it!! We are so not ready!!! And everyone wanted to wait til mid July to have our shower... where we barely got anything. I'm glad I talked people into it a month earlier! We really need to get stuff and get ready, because Lexie could be one of them!

I'm struggling to decide when to install the car seat. Like if he's born next week he won't come home anytime soon. But I mean it won't hurt to fit it now.
I'm just gonna lose my crap seat..where am I gonna chuck my coat now :haha:

We're ready as in we have all we need, baring some more small clothes. But I'm not mentally ready. Espesh not for a preemie.

I'm sort of ready as I've known he was coming early for a few weeks now... I've done all I need to do but there's loads more I'd like to do! Had a hospital tour today and I'm now half excited half genuinely terrified. X

I can't believe this is real either. I'm getting really excited. I'm hoping I'll be one to go in July so as to avoid a big baby and tearing but realistically I know that labor is spontaneous. You never know when it'll happen.

I feel like it's starting to get more and more real setting up the nursery... Going through all the toys and books and clothes and blankets.... Buying the last items on our list.... We will need to stock up on diapers and wipes next... And surprisingly like no one got us newborn clothes 😂 It's all like 3 months up to 2 years of age.... So we will need to get some newborn stuff haha. I can't wait to meet my daughter, but ... I can stand a couple more months of holding her on the inside...lol I need a couple more months to mentally prepare I think... Idk. I'm scared!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->