August 2016 watermelons!

Our docs are also very vague. They would give you scan weight estimates without a 25% error margin or 1lb either way.

Agree the measurements are drunk :wacko: I just found them fun. I stopped looking at mine when I found out he was small :-(

Naw Tani.

I'm washing the cot sheets and mattress protectors today. So glad the sun has been out.

Thinking of you today Tani. Fingers crossed the induction goes smoothly and that you will be holding your little boy soon. :)

Blimey that was quick!!!! Congratulations Tani, I hope you're both doing well xx

Tani I bet that is relieving that it's over! If you don't mind my asking how far off was the measurement that the doctor gave you at your last scan from his birth weight?

Congratulations Tani. I really do hope all is okay with your little man and that you are being well looked after too.

Joseph oliver ---

https://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_0077_zpsafexl7t0.jpg

Estimated birth weight was 4lb 8oz, he was 4lb 13oz so relatively close

Awww he's sooo handsome. I love the name. He looks healthy and look at that hair!

Omg Tani he's perfect!!! Congratulations. How is he doing, have you been able to bf him?

Also is that a prem nappy he's wearing or newborn? 4lb 13oz! He's gorgeous! Cannot believe I will have one of these tomorrow!!!!

Omg Tani he's perfect!!! Congratulations. How is he doing, have you been able to bf him?

Also is that a prem nappy he's wearing or newborn? 4lb 13oz! He's gorgeous! Cannot believe I will have one of these tomorrow!!!!

I haven't fed yet but about to express. He's wearing size 1 in that pic there 5to11 lbs and massive. We have some that go up to 5lb that we are going to.use

Good luck expressing lovely. Is he in nicu or with you?

Just thinking the prem nappies might be a bit big for my chunky monkey but I do have some size 1s xx

He still in.nicu

Hes making a noise whilst breathing so going for a chest xray to see if he has fluid on his lungd

Oh bless him. I hope the X Ray goes ok and that he can be discharged from nicu and be with you soon xx

Beautiful name Tani.
I hope the x-ray can help identify his breathing noise.
He is in great care but I hope you can be with him soon xx

Yeah he's relatively well for a 36 weeker. He had stopped so they were gonna put him in to lower dependency but when he was moved it started again. He's not on oxygen so not struggling just a but grunty

Hope his breathing clears up soon and you get to have him with you! <3

Tani hopefully that noise clears and that he is able to go home :hugs:

Good luck Mrs. W! You people are getting me excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->