August 2017

I love August Azaleas!
August Angels
August Aardvarks
August Anteaters
August Alligators
August Armadillos
As you can see I love animals :p

My best friend just lost her baby last night--I saw the whole thing. I feel so bad for her. She was 8 weeks along. She has been through so much, she doesn't deserve this pain. But no one does. Makes me think I should stop complaining about how sick and sore I am and just be grateful I have a healthy baby inside of me right now.

As we are all in or approaching the 2nd trimester I hope everyone's symptoms start to get better. But if not, hey, what's 6 more months?! lol

Oh no :( how sad, I can't imagine going through that or witnessing my friend going through it.
After struggling with infertility for 3 years, I feel guilty if I complain. Luckily I haven't felt that bad throughout this pregnancy.

It makes me sad to hear about infertility, so I don't complain around those I am sure are going through it too much. However, their pain does not diminish your discomfort, your pain is valid too and you should not feel guilty.

I kind of think of it as a balance, I don't think infertile people *like* people walking on eggshells to avoid mentioning anything that might offend them, they want people to acknowledge their struggle but not treat them with kid gloves, you know? So regarding balance - I don't mind mentioning that I'm hurting and I have heartburn or trouble sleeping, but I wouldn't moan and harp on how bad it is, if that makes sense.

I had a relatively easy first tri, as have all my pregnancies. Just some mild constipation, insomnia, and heartburn. My second trimester has been worse, the exhaustion is greater, I have been getting round ligament pains if I get up too fast, I find it already more difficult to get up off the floor and I'm only 15 weeks. I'm just feeling more pregnant and noticing it more.

THE AUGUST AMAZEBALLBABIES (joking) I have no idea about a name, I think the stork thing sounds cute!! Anyone technically able to produce a thingy for our signatures? I've seen other groups with them and I'm abit jelly!! XD

P.S I think I may have eaten too much chocolate... (I couldn't resist... I haven't had chocolate for 3 months XD) don't judge me!!

Ooh yeh they have officially made my due date the 22nd just so you're aware (it's only 1 day but you know... One day closer XD)

I hope someone can make a siggy pic, I have no clue where to even start!

Current List

August alphabetti spaghettis
August areolas
August adventurers
August elves
August Auroras
August Almonds
August Apricots
August Azaleas
August Angels
August Aardvarks
August Anteaters
August Alligators
August Armadillos

Feel free to offer more suggestions or reply which you really like, we'll probably need to narrow it down as I don't think they would all fit in a poll. How do these typically work, should I take suggestions for a set period of time, the poll for a set period of time, then change the name, or...I've been *in* a group before, but all this planning stuff...

Hello Ladies! Didn't see an August 2017 thread, so here it is!

I just found out I'm due August 4th, 2017. Granted I was induced a wee bit early with DD and DS was born waaaay early, so I might not make it August!

Any more August mommies out there?

AUGUST

2nd
kryssy1104 :yellow:

4th
misspriss :yellow:

5th
Disneyfan88 :yellow:
craquinette :yellow:

8th
Miskas mommy :yellow:
spencerspiece :yellow:

10th
British Mummy :yellow:
sugarpuff :yellow:

13th
Emiloo :yellow:
sugarpuff :yellow:
Rousseau31 :yellow:
jasminemarie :yellow:

14th
CountryBride :yellow:

16th
nixm :yellow:

18th
ARuppe716 :yellow:
April12016 :yellow:
CrowBaby :yellow:
Moet :yellow:
xAmberLFCx :yellow:

21st
cnsweeney :yellow:

22nd
tntrying22 :yellow:
kittykat7210 :yellow:

24th
Letsgo :yellow:

25th
jessthemess :yellow:
luz :yellow:

28th
gemmy :yellow:

29th
megan3456 :yellow:
Erised :yellow:

30th
GlowMama :yellow:

31th
Mrs.H2016 :yellow:

To be Determined by Scan
skyraaa :yellow:

Okay, question - does anyone yet know what they are having? and 2, anyone having multiples?

Lots of us due on the 18th! :)
We are finding out the sex at around 16 weeks, we are paying for a private scan! I'm thinking it will be team blue again :)

We are staying team yellow. I have an appoinyment at 16 weeks but I do not expect my anatomy scan until 20 weeks. A lot due on the 13th too!

Miss just the one and will hopefully update tomorrow blue or pink

So sorry to hear about your friend. I was a pretty touchy b* (but I am about everything) when women complain about things I don't have in general but I would never show it in this case because I want people to be able to say what they need. Instead I just come to bnb and rant about my sadness

I like the ring of azaleas but I keep thinking of iffy azalea and I'm not a fan haga

Does anybody look at the veins on their breasts and think yup still pregnant :rofl:

I like adventurers :)

Dobby, I do! Lol! I have tiny A cup breasts, so when I pregnant I almost overflow a B cup, so they get very veiny. I like having bigger breasts though, thinking about making it a permanent thing when I'm done having babies

Yeh dobs my Ds have exploded into Fs and they look like a road map of veins XD and my nipples have gone super dark! But being an F when your 5ft2 and 103lbs just looks weird XD

Yeh dobs my Ds have exploded into Fs and they look like a road map of veins XD and my nipples have gone super dark! But being an F when your 5ft2 and 103lbs just looks weird XD

:rofl: you should see M cups on a 5'0" person!

Welcome Harleyy!

I didn't even know there was such a thing as m cup lol.

I would also like to announce that I am officially expecting :blue:

Congrats on the baby boy!

We aren't sure yet what we are having; any guesses? 12 week scan done today attached!

Attachments

• IMG_5961.jpg
    IMG_5961.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 4
Ooo tough reminds me of my 12w scan but I'm leaning girl anyway. I'm not sure I can make out a nub so I'm just guessing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->