August 2017

Yeah she's feeling better the last couple of weeks, but still pukes 2 or 3 times a day.

I hope she feels better. My first pregnancy was horrible for morning sickness; vomiting was a daily occurrence right up until he was born. The middle two boys I had none at all; this time and I have ms about once or two days a week.

MrsH, glad you're feeling better this time! I count myself very lucky that I haven't been very sick this time around.

Agreed hope she feels better soon and is able to rest and relax in the meantime

I have been shocked that I'm not sick. I'm usually a bedridden constantly in my gyn's office wreck. Other than the fatigue and bloat and hpts lol I wouldn't have known first tri I was pregnant

Our cats odors don't bother me, but the smells of our rats and chickens really, REALLY do! And the smell of the garbage and recycling when they need to be taken out. Which reminds me--the cat FOOD smell bothers me. Fishy and wet. I am constantly complaining about the odors of my house, but I love my animals. Ready for these baby chicks to have all their feathers though cause they need to go out!!

Lol countrybride, I understand the chicken smell! My husband's family has 2 chicken houses and I can't stand to be anywhere near them! Not to mention our neighbors have 3 houses. It's gets pretty stinky out here.

I couldn't even stand chicken smell not pregnant lol. I help my ex muck out their chicken coop once and nearly died

Oh my gosh! These stupid pregnancy dreams! I swear I never sleep anymore and when I do it's not a deep sleep because of these stupidly weird dreams!

OK, sorry, but I'm seriously about to lose my mind! Anyone else with insomnia/dream issues??

Negative sorry. I go to bed at 9pm wake up at 6am and never remember my dreams

Morning ladies! Hope you're all well? Just a quick update! We had our private gender scan yesterday and we are having another little boy! We are all very happy! Especially our son! Haha

Congrats Amber! I go today for my scan but we're not finding out until Sunday at our gender reveal.

Congrats Amber!

I hit a new pregnancy low. Not for the faint of heartI went to pee but had a blast of explosive diarrhea, which made me laugh so hard I choked. And then I started thinking how I was gonna die and everyone would know I shit myself to death. Which made me laugh harder so I had to throw up. But obviously I couldn't throw up in the toilet and I was in zero position to throw up in the sink, so I threw up on the floor so hard more poo came out which made me laugh harder... and that went on for a minute. Clean up was not fun and any sexy time is off the table now :rofl:

Congrats Amber!

I hit a new pregnancy low. Not for the faint of heartI went to pee but had a blast of explosive diarrhea, which made me laugh so hard I choked. And then I started thinking how I was gonna die and everyone would know I shit myself to death. Which made me laugh harder so I had to throw up. But obviously I couldn't throw up in the sink and I was in zero position to throw up in the sink, so I threw up on the floor so hard more poo came out which made me laugh harder... and that went on for a minute. Clean up was not fun and any sexy time is off the table now :rofl:

Oh my goodness, your post made me laugh out loud!! i am so sorry this happened, but I love how you can laugh about it!! That's exactly what we all need to do in order to make it through the next 9 months lol!!

Oh my gosh! These stupid pregnancy dreams! I swear I never sleep anymore and when I do it's not a deep sleep because of these stupidly weird dreams!

OK, sorry, but I'm seriously about to lose my mind! Anyone else with insomnia/dream issues??

Omg, yes!!! I'm not having insomnia so much, but my dreams are crazy! They are usually kind of dark and scary (like I have to defend myself against a murderer) - or I am sad and crying about something (like my husband leaving me and me catching him with another woman) - it's like they have intensified 100%! I am also having very vivid sex dreams (which are great! Much rather have those than the scary or sad ones!!). But I know what you mean, you aren't sleeping that great because your dreams are so weird and you wake up periodically and have to remind yourself they aren't actually happening!!

Glowmama, yes!! I wake myself up just to remind myself it's not a dream. It seriously causes some exhaustion.

Dobby, your post seriously made me laugh so hard! I'm so sorry you went through it but your description of everything had me rolling!

Kryssy, I've been having some of that too. Last night was one of the worst, actually. I barely slept because I kept having nightmare after nightmare. But my dreams are just awful lately. I mean, I have weird vivid dreams to begin with and now they're 10 times worse!

Amber, congrats on the boy! Any names picked?

Thank you girls :)
We've decided on Alfie, we haven't picked a middle name yet though! Our son has 2 middle names haha his name is Lucas Michael Thomas. Any suggestions? :)

2 more days til our gender reveal!! I seriously can't wait!
On another note, I had a pretty rough BH contraction earlier. Although I'm pretty sure it was because I haven't drank enough water the past couple of days.

I had one today too! I was just thinking I should drink some more water and that was probably it...

Kryssy remind me are you finding out or are you revealing to others?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->