August 2017

Welcome Harley! Xx
And congratulations on your baby boy Dobby :) exciting!!

Found my baby's heartbeat easily today on the Doppler!! Although he or she kept swimming off again haha! Hope you're all doing good! I'm officially into my 2nd trimester yay!

Amber that is exciting!!! Congrats on finding the hb and second tri

Amber, I have to listen every day lol. Baby has gotten to where he/she will let me listen for just a bit before moving lol. Sometimes I can catch baby sleep though.

So ladies, I made it 16 weeks and 2 days without throwing up. Then about 3am, that all changed. I think I may I have just eaten too much, but I feel like crap now. Probably dehydrated. Has anyone else had a problem like this?

Oh man sorry to hear. I have thrown up three times, and it's always when I eat dinner early, sleep, then forget to eat breakfast before 7am so I haven't eaten in 12 hours. But in previous pregnancies if I oversee I threw up. It was awful. I say definitely hydrate and relax and try to space out meals so you aren't tempted to ivereat. I'm sorry :(. I don't really have much advice. Cheese or meats help me, carbs are a temp fix. I like sprite or ginger ale or a warm drink

So ladies, I made it 16 weeks and 2 days without throwing up. Then about 3am, that all changed. I think I may I have just eaten too much, but I feel like crap now. Probably dehydrated. Has anyone else had a problem like this?

Yes! I made it 14 weeks without throwing up, but right around there my (all day) morning sickness peaked--I was throwing up and felt like my stomach was going to pop--even though I had hardly eaten! Thankfully I think it's starting to subside now. Weird though for it to get worse at the end. I hope you feel better soon!

Yeaaah, I've been puking pretty much through the whole thing and am still puking sometimes. It's a pain in the butt. Still have zero energy, always exhausted. This baby is killing me this time around. My firstborn wasn't nearly this troublesome lmao.
And my belly is already too big to fit my spring coats! I'm Canadian and the weather is being ridiculous lately.

Jasmine they do say research shows girls make more sick than boys.... so you never know... ;)

Sorry the ms wasn't good to you lately :(

I had horrible ms with my DD. I had seriously 7 or 8 months of puking and nausea. With my DS I threw up once before I even took the hpt. Luckily the other night seems to be the only time I'm going to get sick with this one.... Hopefully... Lol

Hope you ladies feel better soon! Oh and I've now had 2 predictions that I'm having a boy. We find out March 17th (yes, St Patrick's Day).

Oooo exciting! The countdown begins hehe

So I thought my dog's sleep farts were bad but now they are like sticking my face in fresh s*. I also keep freaking out that I'm going to go to my scan and be told baby is a girl despite the theee penis pictures I have from my last scan lol

Haha Dobby! I feel you! It's my cat that has stinky farts though! I'm sure if you have 3 pics already it's still a boy. I had a friend of mine that was told they were having a girl, but the day the baby was born it turned out to be a boy! I don't think I've heard of it being the other way around though. I'm incredibly tempted to go get an ultrasound at a private place that does them close to my house. They're incredibly reasonable pricing which makes it even harder to resist.

Oh man lol. I can't remember if any of my cats farted in my presence lol. Gonna count myself lucky

I'm a bad influence. I didn't want to wait 1.5months for my anatomy scan and the place was only $69 for pictures and a cd of a bunch of pictures and a DVD of the 2d/3D scan and gender confirmation. And it was highly rated and five minutes from work lol.

But like... there's not denying that, right? I know I shouldn't question it. The nub theory said boy at my 12w scan. This tech was like 100% sure it was a boy. She even showed me the blood flowing through the umbilical cord to make sure it wasn't the cord. She checked multiple times. Like she did her due diligence. I just.. idk. I'll be so crushed to have a girl (despite my baby book saying I thought it was a girl) and SO is so excited about his boy. Well, as excited as he's gonna get lol. I had to buy him some dad books (his request) on how to come to the realization you are about to be a dad hahaha

Attachments

• BRO_1.jpg
    BRO_1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 10
  • BRO_85.jpg
    BRO_85.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 14
Yeah that's definitely a boy! Lol! I don't think you need to worry! Do you have a name picked yet?

Still trying to figure that out lol being a teacher ruins most names

Congratulations on your baby boy Dobby!! :) such a great potty shot! Only a week until our gender scan! I still think a boy going by my nub! Do you guys know if I can upload photos straight off my phone to here? I haven't used this properly since 2012 and I've forgotten all the tech! Haha

When my mother was pregnant with me, they were told I was a boy, and I popped out a girl. And when SO's mom was pregnant with him, she was told he was a girl, but of course popped out a boy. So when I was pregnant with DS I was paranoid he was gonna pop out the opposite even though things are of course a bit different than they were when we were born haha.
And my cats have the the worst poops! You always know when one of them has gone even with smelly litter 😂

Dobby I understand, my mom and mother-in-law are both teachers.

Jazz, oh no! Yeah the technology is slightly better lol. They can still make mistakes though.

Lol st the cat poo. I just knew from the digging sounds Haag. But I farted today and it made my dogs' farts smell like potpourri r_r

Amber agreed you can upload straight from your phone. Sometimes I get a wrong file or it flips it sideways, but usually works.

I have had morning sickness and I have only boys so I don't believe that about only girls make you sick. Sorry

Lol st the cat poo. I just knew from the digging sounds Haag. But I farted today and it made my dogs' farts smell like potpourri r_r

Amber agreed you can upload straight from your phone. Sometimes I get a wrong file or it flips it sideways, but usually works.

I seriously lol'd at the potpourri fart!

MrsH, yeah my best friend is having a boy and she's almost been admitted to the hospital she's been so sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->