August 2017

We're finding out. My mom is the only one that knows. She bought several cans of silly string and covered them so you can't tell the color. When everyone sprays us it'll be pink or blue so we'll all find out together.

Hey everyone, I'd like to join in here. I'm due August 30th 2017!

My MIL got upset the other day because I made a joke that if no one comes with me to the anatomical scan I'm having (hopefully) this coming week, that I'm gonna find out the gender and not tell anyone until birth 😂 She thought I was serious I'm like come on I'm not that mean.
Still waiting for the call back to tell me when my ultrasound will be.
Everyone is super convinced it's going to be a boy I can't even get SO to brainstorm boy names just in case or anything almost no one will even consider the possibility, and I'm like welllll just because you all want it it's gonna be a boy so be ready for disappointment.

Aww kryssy how fun!

Welcome helpful!

Jas lol my mom was the same way she wanted to know asap haha. Can't wait to hear!

Afm anatomy scan in 1 week. Thought I got a kick yesterday. It wasn't flutterty gas. Two straight shots then went away.

We're finding out. My mom is the only one that knows. She bought several cans of silly string and covered them so you can't tell the color. When everyone sprays us it'll be pink or blue so we'll all find out together.

What an awesome way to find out!!! I've never heard of this! Such a great idea.

My MIL got upset the other day because I made a joke that if no one comes with me to the anatomical scan I'm having (hopefully) this coming week, that I'm gonna find out the gender and not tell anyone until birth 😂 She thought I was serious I'm like come on I'm not that mean.
Still waiting for the call back to tell me when my ultrasound will be.
Everyone is super convinced it's going to be a boy I can't even get SO to brainstorm boy names just in case or anything almost no one will even consider the possibility, and I'm like welllll just because you all want it it's gonna be a boy so be ready for disappointment.

Ha! Can't wait to hear if everyone else is right or not! With my first, I remember literally EVERYONE swore I was having a boy (except a Chinese woman in Canadian Tire, who gently rubbed the side of my belly and told me, with all seriousness that I was having a girl. When I said we weren't finding out, she actually felt bad that she'd told me. She was THAT certain!!!) and it turns out we had a little girl!! Good luck at your scan! Looking forward to hearing what it is!!

Glow that is so interesting! What a fun stury

My reveal was lame lol not the reveal or decor, those were awesome. But everyone had already guessed boy from like day one. So when everything said boy they were like well duh we already knew big whoop :rofl:

Welcome hopeful! Congrats on your bean!

Dobby, I've definitely been feeling some movement on the left side today definitely not just gas or flutter it's nice to have a sign they're actually in there 😊

Glow, yeah there's a couple people who agree that because the demand for me birthing a girl is so high is gonna be a boy, but very slim people on my side 😂

I've been trying to ask SO what he wants to do as far as when we find out, whether it's be like my first and we will just be like yeah, it's this, or if we wanna reveal it another way.
I don't even know what I wanna do about a shower/sprinkle to celebrate I have no idea what to do, lmao.

Thanks Dobby! Yeah my cousin and one friend are the only ones I know of having girls. Everyone else is having boys! Lol

Welcome Hopeful and congrats to those who have found the gender!

I have been mostly MIA for a few days, the place where the power cord goes in my computer has somehow broken so I had to dig up the old machine and then I couldn't find the power cord! Such is life I guess.

Still struggling with finding a doctor that will take both my insurances, having a hard time getting a washer and dryer.

Sorry misspriss! I hope things start looking up for you soon! Can you call your insurance carrier and maybe see if they can find you someone?

Sorry misspriss! I hope things start looking up for you soon! Can you call your insurance carrier and maybe see if they can find you someone?

Plenty of doctors take my primary insurance, I just have a bit of copay. I qualify for and receive pregnancy medicaid which should cover my copay when used as a secondary insurance, most providers will not run it as a secondary though, despite being the only legal way I can use it.

I have found a provider, but they were unable to even attempt a VBAC for me (despite my successful VBAC with my last child, and a favorable C-section scar from my first pregnancy)

Well that stinks! I hope you can find someone soon. I'm hoping for a second successful VBAC myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->