August 2017

Haha meant to say vertically challenged but Freudian slipped and said inclined. Wishful thinking

Aww kit that is so awesome!!!

Jasmine I'm in the same boat, I feel kicks on the inside but not outside yet. SO was shocked to see how he was squirming away in there because he just assumed he was still all day lol. And lol at the penis. SO took the penis shot to work to show everyone how "hung" his little boy is :rofl: men

Oh my god hahaha I'm surprised my SO didn't do that 😂 the tech yesterday was like "your baby is so active I just watched him do a complete 360 while I chased him." I'm like yup that's just like his brother. I apparently just breed little acrobats 😂😂

Awww is your first born super active now? I love stories of how some kids act just like they did in the womb and others take on new personalities

He was active in the womb, to the point where when he came out the nurse showed us the umbilical cord which he has managed to tie a knot in, and hes even more active now he doesn't stop! He still seems to think mummy is a trampoline, and I'm like your gonna crush the poor baby!

Awww lol that's adorable. SO was so proud that his boy was flopping around being rebelious and not letting her take his picture. The tech joked he had no problem spreading his legs and going look at my peepee but as soon as she started trying to get his facial features and profile his hands went up and he was like don't look at me hahaha. I'm so scared. SO says the boys in his family are a handful

Lol noooo see the boys in my family are all mellow rule followers. But according to him I have many parent teacher conferences to look forward to r_r

Jazz what a sweet picture! I can never get one to upload, it always says it's too big.

Kitty that's awesome!! DH felt our little one a few weeks ago at the park. He was all balled up (his favorite pastime apparently) and he felt him stretch out of it.

Little Jacob is incredibly active as well! I was telling the lady from the insurance company yesterday that I'm pretty sure he's a lot more active than my other 2 were. I've been feeling him multiple times a day everyday for a while now.
Got my dr appointment (finally) this morning! I can't wait to see him moving all over and see how much he's grown the last few weeks! DH is really excited too, he's talked about it every night this week.

Well Dobby, maybe you get lucky and it'll be somewhere in between Haha. Mischievous but polite.
Kryssy, I could only do it using the webcam on my laptop, my phone wouldn't let me do it at all. And aww so good to hear your SO is so excited. Mine doesn't seem too into anything baby related Unfortunately.

So we got to see our sweet big boy lol! He's definitely a boy, measuring a week ahead, and weighing in at 1lb1oz. He waved at us, we saw him flex his toes and practice breathing!

So, I decided that I did like the nickname Max, but because I wasn't keen on SO's big pick "Maximus" and so I looked into and aside from just standalone naming a baby Max, there are lots of other names to use around, so I wrote down as many as I could (aside from the ones the were ridiculously far away from the actual nickname to the point of 'how would you get Max from that?!) and texted SO asking if he'd consider one as a kind of compromise, he can keep his Max and I can have a name I find less horseworthy hahaha. He said he'd have to see them, so we shall see later when he's home I guess.

Lol less horse worthy :rofl: hope you two find one! That's a great compromise!

The only longer versions of Max that I can think of are Maximus, Maximilian (which is the longer version of Goofy's son's name ;)), and Maxwell. Of those, I think I like Maxwell the most.

Yeah the rest are just variations or obscure names like Maxis, Maxon, Maxel...

Yeah there were lots, I just wrote them all down and was like here take a look. He hated all of them, lmao. Right after I was like alright I guess not then he mentions the name Tiberius I'm like dear Lord his last name is gonna be Ott for God's sake quit making middle names an impossible task for me with these powerful names 😂 our firstborn is Lucas, then you're gonna have this crazy name as his little brother he's gonna be like wtf guys?

Tiberius make me think of that crazy falcon on secret life of pets lol! I hope y'all can find a name you both love soon! DH and I had been trying for 3 years before we got pregnant and actually picked out a boy name about 2 years ago. When we find out we were pregnant we both still loved the name so it stuck :) Jacob Alexander, and I refuse to let anyone call him Jake lol.

Bahaha well unfortunately Kryssy at least half of his friends are going to call him Jake once he hits high school 😂 just comes with the name. But I hope you can convince at least the majority, maybe even him not to go bt Jake.
But yeah, he's not in a rush to find one but I wanna have at least a first name sooner rather than later so I can put a name on my baby sprinkle invites. Plus Id just like to call him something other than "baby" lmao.
I feel super crappy today and completely drained and feel awful about it because there's so much to do around the apartment right now.

Kryssy - I love your name!

Jas - Good luck with the continued name search. If all else fails, you can consider using "Max" as a middle name. Some people go by their middle names as a nickname, and there's less pressure to use a formal longer name for middle names.

We're still thinking about names, but DH is leaning towards Sarah. I still like Katherine (nickname Kate or Katie) even though it's my cousin's name (she goes by Katie). At this point we're thinking her name will be one of those, but no official decision has been made yet. If the first name isn't Katherine, it'll likely be her middle name. We have a short one syllable last name, so I want something longer for either first or middle name to help the flow a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->