August 2017

Congrats on the boy, Mrs. H!
And yeah thanks ladies I'm hoping it helps too!

Congrats on your little boy Mrs.H! Hope all is well!

Jas, it's great to have some answers and be able to do something about it! Hopefully the iron helps and you'll soon feel better. It sounds like this pregnancy hasn't been easy for you so far...

Hi all, long time no see. We found out we are having a boy, and everything is developing as it should be :) We are super excited. I was sure it was going to be another girl--we even had our girl name picked out!! But of course, I was wrong with first baby, so I was wrong again. We had previously been having a hard time picking boy names, but once we found out it was a boy it only took us a few days to settle :) We will have one of each now, and hubby says he wants to get snipped after he's born! lol I never thought he would volunteer for that, but after seeing how much the medical and baby bills are piling up, he says he thinks he can handle it.

Countrybride, I'm trying to talk my hubby into getting snipped. I think 3 is enough for us lol. Congrats on the boy!

So I had a wet spot on my t-shirt this morning and thought I had just brushed up against something. Well apparently my right breast is already leaking lol. Anyone else got this going on?

Congrats on the boys Mrs H and country!!!

As for the leaky boobs I have much boob leakage. I have to wear nipple pads now -_- and I can feel it leaking!! Sometimes it's yellow though, I think it's just colostrum though rather than something sinister!!

Kitty from what I've read online it's colostrum. I've just never had it show up this early. Usually I'm 30+ weeks. I told my mom maybe this will mean I'll have a good supply.

With my late miscarriage I got really leaky boobs and they swelled a few days after I started bleeding, so I think my body gears up really early, and like you say I hope it means I get a good supply!! I plan on breastfeeding for as long as I can (but this is our first so whether or not it will work out I don't know!)

I have small breasts so I'm happy that they're filling out my b cup lol. Just not so happy about not being prepared for leakage. I didn't have it this early with either of my kiddos. My son I could only BF for a few weeks while supplementing the whole time, but with my daughter I was able to go 9 months exclusively before she weaned herself.

Lucky!! I'm a 28FF at the moment, started prepregnancy at a 28DD :rofl:

I'll I don't know about luck, but I know my DH is ready to make these bigger breasts permanent lol! He says he's gonna buy me some after I get done BF! 😂

Don't go too big it's just painful and expensive!! I can't buy a bra for less than £30!!! And it's even harder finding one that isn't hiddeous!! And don't get me started on nursing bras it's impossible!!!

Don't go too big it's just painful and expensive!! I can't buy a bra for less than £30!!! And it's even harder finding one that isn't hiddeous!! And don't get me started on nursing bras it's impossible!!!

Agreed, I am planning a reduction when I am done with BFing!

I was a 32DDD before pregnancy, I am now a 32L (peaked at 32M). I buy regular bras and turn them into nursing bras. I can't get a bra for less than $60.

Oh I don't plan on going any bigger than a C, if I agree to do it. I'm afraid of the pain. I know, I know, child birth is worse than anything, but I try not to bring on unneeded pain lol.

Oh I don't plan on going any bigger than a C, if I agree to do it. I'm afraid of the pain. I know, I know, child birth is worse than anything, but I try not to bring on unneeded pain lol.

Childbirth is over a lot faster...lol

So, question for the American ladies on this thread.
Do you guys pay a lot to be pregnant and have babies? With all the appointments and then l&d, is it costly for you guys or does insurance pretty much pay for it I'm most cases?
And ladies in her from the UK what's your guys' medical costs like? Do you guys have free healthcare in place or do you guys pay/use insurance like the States?

Kryssy I am the same! I finally fill out my b cup. SO is buying me new boobs when I am done bfing, which was my plan long before I met him. I'm so excited but a bit scared my back might not appreciate the size I want to change to lol

Re leaking I'm not leaking. I'm a little bummed since the book said it can start thus early but on the other it's nice not having to worry about it yet. I have ingrown nipples though so I wonder if that has anything to do with anything but who knows

My bras are like 2 for $40 lol Frederick's of Hollywood but they closed their storefronts and it's all online now :(

Re insurance my insurance covers everything. No office copays. No lab fees. Even my nt and anatomy scan were covered. L&D is $500. But I just switched to SO's insurance so idk what it is now. But his company gives us a debit card to cover any charges not covered by insurance up to 10k. I had insurance through my union and Obamacare fucked us hard. I paid $750 just for health insurance just for me. SO's company is $450 to cover him, partner, and any kids. $200 for both of us. You can see why I switched lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->