August 2017

Thank you!!! I had to pull the book out and prove to him it's a pregnancy thing. I hear newborn gas is bad, too haha.

My hubby has crohns so I don't think newborn gas can be worse than his :rofl: I think I'm immune!

Ugh yes to the gas! I've shown the information on pregnancy gas multiple times to my hubby and he still doesn't believe me!!
He jokingly says he will divorce me if I fart in his presence one more time (I've only done it 3 times where he noticed).
Even though I laugh about it, its still embarrassing because I know he's truly grossed out by it....

Ugh yes to the gas! I've shown the information on pregnancy gas multiple times to my hubby and he still doesn't believe me!!
He jokingly says he will divorce me if I fart in his presence one more time (I've only done it 3 times where he noticed).
Even though I laugh about it, its still embarrassing because I know he's truly grossed out by it....

Really? Only 3 times? To each their own I guess.

DH and I have a very comfortable relationship, we fart around each other all the time. I think 3 times in a given day would not be unusual...I'm lactose intolerant, I eat a lot of cheese - I fart. DH farts too. We're human.

Oh please, tell him to suck it up and get over it. Women fart too, especially when pregnant. If he's grossed out by that, how's he going to handle the eventual volcano that every child poops out at least once :haha:
I had to laugh at the "where he noticed" part hahah.

Oh the pregnant gas, we were grocery shopping at the store DH and I used to work at. We were just walking along and no one was around so I totally crop dusted an entire isle, it was sooooo smelly. Just then a guy we both knew walked up and started talking to me....I was so embarrassed. No one had been around! I hope he thought it was one of the kids....

Although my SO gets grossed out by it all too, the peeing, the bad eating habits, the farting, talking about how my poop is black from the iron.
I just tell him just to be thankful he has a penis otherwise all this "gross" stuff I tell him could be him. He's one of those dudes you can't mention the word "period" around without him getting grossed out. So I make sure he's thankful for that penis of his lmao.

I farted on him three times in like ten minutes last night lol. The worst is I start falling asleep and lose control and fart so I wake myself up haha

Misspriss I'd blame the dogs but I laugh too hard (which makes me fart again and I laugh harder until I'm hyperventilating lol)

I can't bring myself to fart in front of my DH. I don't think he'd really mind, although he'd definitely give me a hard time about it (in a joking way). He won't even talk to me while I'm peeing! I love using it as a sneak attack on him!

I just hate the double standard. He will literally announce he is off to take a shit sand have the door open talking to me!!! Last night he was the fart monster. And he just laughs and says different rules cuz he's a dirty boy and I'm his pretty lady. Eff that ladies gotta fart too!

My mom is the champ though. When she dated my stepdad and had weekends away she never pooped. Although I lived with a guy for a month and didn't poo. I waited til he went to work and did it or out at restaurants quickly. One morning he left and usually the roomie was gone too, so I was talking to my mom about my giant morning shits. Open the door and his roomie was there because his bike got a flat and he needed a ride to work :rofl:

Dobby, I probably waited to poo while he was home for a few months. That's how I've always been though. Plus I like what little private time I have and can lock the kids out of the bathroom lol.

My guy is definitely overly sensitive with bodily functions. I'm hoping it gets better. We've only been married a year and hadn't lived together before marriage. He was single for about 6 years before that. He has three sisters so he's okay with periods and all that but anything that goes on it the toilet he doesn't want to be present for and he doesn't want me present for his. He actually goes into the guest bathroom anytime he has to poop and wont admit that's what he is doing.
I grew up walking in on my mom peeing all the time but he grew up where everything was private and his parents didn't even teach him about sex! My mom taught me all that when i was six.
Maybe he will get used to it as it's been only a year. But the look on his face when this little boy of his I'm carrying actually pees on him for the first time or explodes his diaper is going to be hilarious!! He is completely clueless about babies...

April that's too funny! Dh's family thinks talking about sex is so taboo! My family has always been pretty open about that stuff.

My SO is like you ladies, he wouldn't poop anywhere but where he was living and his mothers house. We were dating a year and it wasn't until he officially moved in with me he would start pooping in my house. I thought it was ridiculous, but I figured people are just different and after I while I stopped caring. Although six and a half years later and he still doesn't accept my family as his too (won't call my niece anything but "Jasmine's niece" and doesn't consider my sisters his) meanwhile his family adopted me years ago as theirs :haha:
But I definitely agree with the double standard, my SO is actually disgusting. Lifts his legs and farts so you know he's doing it, grunts, and goes about his business without even saying excuse me it's like really? And he just says some of the most disgusting things I won't even relay them here, lmao! But mention any bodily function I do and it's "Ewww, you're f***ed!" It's like come ON! Hahaha.
No one ever really told me about sex. My parents never had "the talk" with me, didn't really involve themselves in my life that way at all. I just kinda learned over time from different sources. I knew about STDs and pregnancies and all that before getting into it, but people my age were so nonchalant with sex and virginity, unfortunately by the time I was 15 I just wanted to get rid of my virginity and get it over with, and gave it to the first dude that said "I love you", even though obviously he didn't mean it. But that's a whole other story! I'm sure some of you know it well. SO I think also kinda had the same deal as far as never getting "the talk" and just kinda learned as he went, but his mother and family are pretty open with sex stuff, more than mine, anyway, so I think it was a little more easygoing than my own.

See this conversation is really funny for me, I cant have him standing in the same room whilst I poo but if the doors open I can talk to him, and same the other way round, it doesn't bother us!! But we also apologise if we burp or fart whilst sitting next to eachother. And we don't make a big deal about it, no leg lifting!! But when we first started dating, I couldn't poo in his parents house or whilst I was around him. And I still can't poo at work!!

Jasmine, I get where he's coming from, I can't accept his parents or family as my family. It just doesn't feel right! But he's right in with my family, but I think that's because my family are incredibly warm and welcoming, but his parents kind of aren't, like they are perfectly nice but didn't like him dating me when we were first dating. I wasn't good enough for him!! I think that set it off at a bad start and all these years later I worry that they still feel the same way!

I like that you say whilst. It makes me smile.

Sadly family wise obs SO's parents shun both of us. My family is like arms wide open to SO but he is so damaged from his own family he just doesn't care. It's sad. I would love to have a relationship with my "in laws" but they want nothing to do with me and he wants nothing to do with his but they want a relationship

He just doesn't like 95% of my family, lmao. That's why. He doesn't like most of my relatives so the important ones get left out too. I was kind of expected and accepted to be family pretty well right from the beginning of our relationship. But I assume that was because before me SO was not in the best place and they liked he had someone to keep him straight (in the behaviour sense). My family overall is very judgemental, of myself especially, so I was presumed to fail. It's all a very complicated situation. It does make me sad sometimes for my own personal reasons, but I don't blame him and I'm not angry about it.

On another note, it's apparent to me that I couldn't deny this pregnancy even if I wanted to 😂
I definitely didn't have this much belly the first time at this point!

Attachments

• 20170414_160525.jpg
    20170414_160525.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79