August 2017

Miss yay for third tri and it's ok I call my baby names all the time. We just keep deciding then having name remorse and changing it lol.

Kit negative. He moves low but not that low.

Had to take off work Friday to do the dumb three hour test r_r tbh I'll be quite pissed if I don't have it since I went through the trouble of getting a sub. My doctor insists my poor diet that week and junk food right before the test has nothing to do with it so in I go.

GL Dobby! I hope everyone else passes! It's a pain to have to think about everything you eat and when you eat it, eating is such a pleasurable part of life.

Well what bugs me is I looked at the kaiser GD meal plan... I already eat like that. So if I have GD, which my brother highly doubts, then what? I really don't want to have to take medication for it. But I can stress about that on Friday lol

Well what bugs me is I looked at the kaiser GD meal plan... I already eat like that. So if I have GD, which my brother highly doubts, then what? I really don't want to have to take medication for it. But I can stress about that on Friday lol

I didn't have to make a lot of major changes, the only thing I completely elimiated was treats/junk and pasta. It is more about remembering to eat every 2-3 hours, making sure I have protein and fat every time I eat carbs, and eating soon after waking up and before bed. Obviously I'm going to have to start finger pricking 4x a day soon, not looking forward to that either. But to be honest, food wise I'm eating MORE carbs than I was before, except fruit, I ate a lot of fruit.

It just sucks not to be able to eat fruit in the quantities I want, whenever I want. I love fruit for breakfast, but it's not recommended. Or if they kids are getting a sweet treat, I used to as well. I think I will adjust more after I follow it for a week or two. Also I used to share my food with my kids all the time, but now since I measure out servings and count my carbs, I don't feel as I can share more than a tiny bite without throwing off my logging.

Sorry to hear that. We use fruits as a sweet tooth substitute as well. Luckily it's just SO and myself and we're not big food sharers. JOEY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD lol. Sorry about the prick 4x a day :(

Dobby you just became one of my favorite people quoting friends!!! I'm obsessed with that show! DH's middle name is Ross and my friends joke that I married him because of that lol!

LMFAO I love Friends. So you'll get a kick out of this. You know for Emma's first birthday how Phoebe and Joey prepare performances for Emma, and Joey wings it by reading "I Love You Forever" by Robert Munsch. I may have seen it in the book aisle of Target so I may have bought it just because of that episode hahah. Already read it to him three times haha while swaying back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. :rofl:

*insert Farnsworth voice here* Good news, everyone! The lab people sent an email and apparently all that stress was for nothing. Well, I still have to take the test BUT this particular lab is open on the weekends!!! So I was able to snag an early appointment on mom's day and will get out just in time to catch up with my family to head to Half Moon Bay for lunch. Woot woot!

Love it!! I bought that book with my firstborn and I still have it! I can't wait to read it to this little guy! I have all ten seasons in a special friends case. I've seen every episode about 10-15 times.

Yay for getting your appointment moved! I know that's a stress reliever.

Glad you got your appointment moved to a better time!

I just love the whole yeah you piss me off sometimes but I still love you vibe hahah.

Thanks! It really is. We're in the middle of national testing and I did not want to take the day off. Plus, it takes 2 hours to plan and prep 1 hour that a sub is there gag.

Well got my glucose monitor today! My first reading was before dinner and it was a good 82, I was surprised at how low it was but that may be a normal below meal reading, I meet with the dietician tomorrow so we will see.

Ooo exciting dunno anything about the level itself. Hope you have a good/helpful appointment tomorrow

Omg did y'all know the inspiration for the song in that book was his two dead babies :(

So my wonderful hubby got me a 4d ultrasound for mother's day :) baby boy is measuring a full 2 weeks ahead now, weighing in at 3lbs 3oz. He's healthy, active, chunky, and I'm already so smitten with his sweetness!

Awww Kryssy that was so sweet of hubs! And yay for seeing your son!

Aw what a lovely mother's day gift!

My DH, well...while walking into the grocery store last weekend I mentioned mother's day was coming up and we needed to get a card. He said, "yeah, need to get something for my mom"....I just kind of looked at him, and he was all "but I don't think of you as a mom, you are my wife!".....I guess I'm the kid's mom and his wife, but he has to do the buying "for the kids"....*grumble*

Awww I mean I get his logic but lol I would have lost it haha. My stepdad buys multiple cards and doles them out the morning of, "Sign this card!" Lolol

Good. Passed the three hour, 28 week appointment on Monday. Had SO set up the crib last night. Got all my baby shower stuff ordered, and expecting a lot of people I am excited to see. :). Think I'm catching a cold but meh. Got rehired at work, so one less stress. Maternity shoot booked for 34 weeks. Ummmm that's pretty much it

How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"