August 2017

Jazz, me either! I think I'm going with a back pack diaper bag this time though. Seems much easier and less cumbersome.

Dobby, yeah that'll definitely help! I'm sure I'll pack mine as soon as the shower is over.

Yeah, once I get my diaper bag bought, I'll pack my hospital bags. Plus we still gotta get our carseat and stroller. We had to throw ours out from our firstborn because it expired.

That's too bad :(

Officially out of school so I don't go back to work until mid October :). Hoping to finish everything up in the next week or two

Jazz yeah, it's been 7 years since I had a baby so all the car seats were expired.

Dobby, yay! No more school! Lol! Now you can get some rest before baby comes.

Yaay, for no more school haha!

So I still haven't decided middle names for the baby, haha! I told my SO that it's probably just going to be one of those things where I just won't know until I see him.

Jazz that sounds like a good plan! We've changed our little ones middle name to my hubby's first name. I wanted to all along but it took some convincing for him.

Agreed no harm in waiting until you see him. Lots of people do that.

Finally!! 34 weeks! Last appointment my Dr said that after today she won't stop labor. While I prayed for this sweet miracle for years, I am so ready for him to be out of my body and into my arms! I don't know about y'all, but I'm miserable! Between not being able to sleep, keeping reflux practically 24/7, painful Braxton Hicks, back killing me, and walking like a penguin because this kid is sitting so low, I am beyond ready! Being pregnant was definitely a lot easier in my twenties. Lol!

Lol well I am in my twenties and this has been a really easy pregnancy for me. My losses were wretched. I'm too exhausted to do anything lately. I keep saying I'll get up in one more hour but I've been saying that for three hours haha

Haha! Dobby, I do the same thing!! I keep telling myself I'm going to get up, but I don't.

Haha yes! Join me! I got up to sit on my ball and drink my tea but I'm going right back to my spot on the couch. I know I'd get the energy if I get up and do stuff but... I ... just don't want to haha

Haha! I finally got up a few minutes ago, but only to way the baby clothes I hadn't yet. Mostly because I know after my shower this weekend I'm going to have several loads to do.

Haha yeah washing clothes was on my to do list but I'm justifying my laziness by saying I want to want for my 36 week appointment to see if I want to bother washing my nb clothes

I went ahead and washed. I've been in l&d so many times, I figure I need to be prepared early. I'd like to make it another week or two so his lungs are more developed, but anytime he's ready, I wanna be ready.

That's true. I almost had to go in on Sunday since I was dehydrated and he stopped moving, but a few glasses of ice water got him going. I haven't really had BH or any signs he's coming any time soon. But again I'm just justifying my laziness lol. I was supposed to wash clothes, install car seat, and clean the bathrooms today. Still in my pjs on the couch with my dogs haha

Finally got the motivation to get up and go upstairs to shower and was ready to Wonder Woman all over this house... I got showered and made the bed and now I'm out of breath/energy :rofl: yet less than a week ago I was full time teaching no problem

Haha dobby! Yes! Just getting a shower wears me out. I'm usually done then.

Luckily the baby clothes are all washed already, except the new onesie I picked up yesterday.

I just realized yesterday how close it is! only 6 weeks left for me! I was shopping and thinking, anything I have left to buy I need to go ahead and buy, because we are only getting paid twice more before the baby gets here! Made me get serious about getting a "final list" together.

Mostly I need a couple of nursing tanks and stuff, I really have everything I could possibly need. That and newborn hats, I realized I have no hats. Well I do but they are pink and girly from DD LOL I guess fine around the house.

It's just getting close, I have I will no longer go more than a week without seeing my OB, it's less than a week until my next appt and then I go WEEKLY.

Oh and someone bought some stuff off my registry, besides me and MIL! (Well, I guess it could have been MIL, but who cares) I was shocked! I go and update it when I buy stuff if I forget to scan the paper thing, so I went to go check some stuff off, and stuff was bought! I'm so happy, I didn't think anyone would get us anything, makes me feel so grateful :dance:

I have a sneaky suspicion DH has arranged for someone to throw me a small shower, actually. He keeps telling me not to worry about buying things that he has something planned, which didn't make any sense until last night, but maybe he's planned some kind of shower/sprinkle? I mean he knows how much it would mean to me since I don't feel like I've ever had a real "shower" (not to discount the sprinkle I got while DS was in the NICU, all my great aunts came and gave me diapers...I've met the sweet ladies about 3x in my life...) who knows, that would be sweet if he did. If not, still people have actually bought a few things for the baby, which makes me happy. I felt like no one really cared, so it is sweet.

Right?! It's like buy now or never more. I'm glad I held off on ordering my nursing camis because I won a $50 gift card to Amazon so as soon as that gets here I'm buying my camis

I'm hoping to do laundry today but I'm so confused by my swaddles. The Aden and Anais and Muslim ones I got as gifts don't specficy an age range so idk if I'm supposed to wash them now or not

Miss yay that's exciting when stuff gets bought! Woohoo! Also awww I hope that's the case and he's arranged something :). You deserve it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->