August 2017

Right?! It's like buy now or never more. I'm glad I held off on ordering my nursing camis because I won a $50 gift card to Amazon so as soon as that gets here I'm buying my camis

I'm hoping to do laundry today but I'm so confused by my swaddles. The Aden and Anais and Muslim ones I got as gifts don't specficy an age range so idk if I'm supposed to wash them now or not

Miss yay that's exciting when stuff gets bought! Woohoo! Also awww I hope that's the case and he's arranged something :). You deserve it

The swaddle blankets (like a big square) or the kind with snaps/velcro?

The blankets will be a little big on a newborn but not unusable, they are so soft though you'll want them just for covering up baby in the carseat or something. The actual snap swaddle thingies I found a bit large at first, I thought they had weights on the tags.

Thanks Dobby :flower:

Miss that would imply I even bothered opening them hahaha I'll go check... if I can muster up the strength to walk up the stairs again. I told myself I would dick around until noon but it's 10 minutes passed noon and here I am still sitting on the couch. BUT I did manage to go to the post office so there's that.

Haha! DH and I were walking around Walmart earlier and I was thinking of all the stuff I needed and DH was like, settle down, you haven't even had the shower yet lol.

Dobby I am just as clueless on the swaddle blankets. Didn't have those with my bigger kids. Way to go on getting things done today! Lol!

Misspriss that's awesome that he's got something planned! Such a sweet thing for him to do! And kudos on being so prepared!

I haven't done much today other than take care of some bills, and take DS on a day date to the movies. He was so excited to see the new transformers movie. He thanked me several times. I'm in so much pain though! All yesterday and today the contractions have been longer and more painful. Like radiating ALL THE WAY DOWN. If ya know what I mean. Now I constantly feel like I need to pee but it's just a trickle half the time, and it's made my stomach upset. Gotta make it past Sunday, then my next goal is my Dr appointment on Thursday.

I have four velcro swaddles and I'm clueless as to have to use them :rofl: easy my ass. Turns out they were squarish foldy ones. Some are way bigger but yeah I gave an entire drawer of swaddles lol

Kryssy when's the shower again? Yay for movie date with DS how cute and how adorable that he was so appreciative. Love it

Took me 5 hours+ to wash just the nb clothes and stuff r_r.

It's tomorrow thankfully! Just gotta make it through the next 36-48 hours! I have been so sick at my stomach, it literally just woke me up. :(

Awww I'm so sorry hope you feel better in time for your shower

Misery loves compan I just got startled awake. By a f*ing dozen teenagers setting off explosives across the street. Good times.

Dobby, I would've been super pissed lol! My big ol pregnant self would've probably marched over there and kicked all their tails! Lol!
Man I don't miss being young and dumb!

Haha! DH and I were walking around Walmart earlier and I was thinking of all the stuff I needed and DH was like, settle down, you haven't even had the shower yet lol.

Dobby I am just as clueless on the swaddle blankets. Didn't have those with my bigger kids. Way to go on getting things done today! Lol!

Misspriss that's awesome that he's got something planned! Such a sweet thing for him to do! And kudos on being so prepared!

I haven't done much today other than take care of some bills, and take DS on a day date to the movies. He was so excited to see the new transformers movie. He thanked me several times. I'm in so much pain though! All yesterday and today the contractions have been longer and more painful. Like radiating ALL THE WAY DOWN. If ya know what I mean. Now I constantly feel like I need to pee but it's just a trickle half the time, and it's made my stomach upset. Gotta make it past Sunday, then my next goal is my Dr appointment on Thursday.

Thanks, I'm not sure what he is planning, maybe it isn't anything at all, maybe he's just planning to buy a lot or he knows someone else is, maybe it's all in my head....ah well.

I get that sometimes, feel like I have to pee but only a trickle comes out, but it isn't all the time for me. Baby felt really low last night, like sitting on the toilet to pee I felt a lot of pelvic pressure, but it went away as soon as I stood up. I think my pelvis is just sensitive because of the SPD and as soon as baby gets low down in there it is going to hurt a lot. I think right now baby is just bobbing up and down, because later I was feeling the same feeling and my pee wouldn't come out, but 10 minutes later I could pee fine. Just giving me a tease I guess.

Nothing contraction wise except braxton hicks.

Nope, he's up to something! He was kind of weird about me going to his mom's this weekend, he said "My mom wants you to come over for a couple hours" which is not how he'd normally put it, but oh well, right?

Well he goes over there all day to work on the new house (nextdoor to in laws) I told him to see how she is feeling then I'd talk to her about when to come over, she's been having some back issues and stuff. I tell him this every week - to see how she is feeling first before I talk about coming over, because she's a bit of a martyr and will not tell me she's feeling bad and have me bring the kids over, then she'll be in pain for days for overdoing it. Well anyway, before he leaves he comes up and tells me "I guess just come over at 3", no "I talked to my mom and 3 is good" or anything...and he's been kind of in a huffy mood this morning and I said something and he was all "I've been working so hard on something special for you!" men....we'll see, I guess, at 3 today....who knows maybe it's in my head but I'm pretty certain he's up to something.

Oh and I had the most horrific trapped wind this morning. It was more in my stomach than my lower guts, so I kept trying to burp it out. It's finally better but I was in so much pain....ugh.

Yeah normally I would bitch them out myself but they aren't afraid of SO (who is 220lbs of muscle, his biceps are like 18+ inches lol. So he went on the porch with his big ass knife and I called the police tongi tell their dumb butts to go home. They laughed the whole way smh some are like 12/13.

I hate that pee feeling then not having to pee r_r

Man gas is a beast. :(. Glad it's out

And awwww he is up to something how cute. Can't wait to hear:)

Man gas is a beast. :(. Glad it's out

And awwww he is up to something how cute. Can't wait to hear:)

It was bad. Before I concluded it was just gas, I was seriously considering calling my doctor and heading to L&D. Good thing I didn't, as it was just gas....hehe.

Can you imagine though being at l&d and then just letting a massive burp or fart out and being like nah I'm good now false alarm lol

Can you imagine though being at l&d and then just letting a massive burp or fart out and being like nah I'm good now false alarm lol

I'd be so embarrassed, especially since I've done this a couple times before! But trapped wind for me is usually a lot lower in the digestive system.

I've heard of people going in thinking they are having a heart attack and the same thing happens....

Haha! That's hilarious! I could totally see myself doing something like that! I'd fart all over the nurse probably! Gas sucks!!

Yay my MIL and her sister are throwing a sprinkle for us! I am so happy :dance: it makes me feel so blessed.

Yay! How sweet! Enjoy yourself

It will be the 9th of July, so a bit of time away and close to my due date, I'll be 36+2 I believe, which isn't too off for a shower they are often scheduled 36-37 weeks. I mean it's not this next weekend because of the holiday but the one after, so as soon as it could be I guess.

DH and his mom have put a lot of thought and work in to it already and I could not be more grateful.

Now I need some good hostess gift ideas, I've never done this before :haha: It is my MIL and her two sisters, the two sisters are probably not as involved so I will probably get the three of them something matching/themed and then give MIL something else special. I'm terrible at this kind of thing....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->