August 2017

That's great misspriss!! I'm thinking my little one will be joining us on July 9th. It's my brother's birthday, and my cousin's and several others and the next full moon.

Awww yeah I have no suggestions other than search Pinterest lol. I suck at gifts like that

That is really cute! I love Pinterest!!! I could scroll for hours and hours!

I'm not crafty enough for Pinterest lol. My mom and I are the only teachers at our respective schools that don't use Pinterest on the regular lol

Yeah, I've tried Pinterest things and they NEVER go how they're supposed to :p I am not a visually artistic person!

And I totally agree with all you ladies with the laziness. It sucks because I'm SO pulled between my nesting instinct kicking in and my fatigue getting the best of me and telling me "Nawh, you're good". I had a really bad ice cube addiction when I was pregnant with my first son and it seems to have returned with a vengeance because now I make actual juice cubes and not just ice cubes :haha: And the constant need to brush my teeth and be clean and clean my toilet (of all things) is also a returning problem :p

I love Pinterest fails though lol well when they aren't mine haha. we're very much pay someone else to be crafty lol

Yes!!! The nesting urge versus exhaustion is real. I want to nap but I have newborn class. I'm so tired I want to cry and all I did for the last 4 hours was watch burn notice lol

Yep! I'll eat lunch and go "Okay I'll finish this video and then I'll get down to business." Next thing I know, I'm waking up on the couch because I fell asleep somehow. Can't be doing that soon, tomorrow's little man's last day of school.

Yes! I had my shower Sunday then Monday I was nesting like crazy! I cleaned the house and washed all I of baby's things. I mean ALL the things lol. Of course yesterday and today I have felt like crap. Between upset stomach, contractions, heartburn, and back aches I haven't moved much at all. Luckily my next appointment is tomorrow and I'm these contractions (that are getting stronger) are doing something and not just hurting.

Awww well hopefully he keeps you motivated. Sometimes business is the key to getting stuff done :)

Kryssy yay for getting things washed! Gl st your appointment tomorrow

I'm cramping but I just ate jack in the box so idk if it's Braxton Hicks (that I never get) or Jack-son Hicks :rofl:

My sprinkle is not this Sunday but the next, I'm excited.

Had a definite increase in BH lately. Got my GBS swab yesterday and he did a quick check because I'd had such an increase in BH, nothing to worry about yet. Baby nice and high, just a fingertip dilated (which is fine since I've had a previous vaginal birth).

My husband gets both Monday and Tuesday off for the 4th! I'm happy! We can get a lot of things cleaned and ready for the baby, I think.

Awww nice! I just found out my SO gets Friday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday off :). We were thinking of going somewhere but tbh we're in in the bay so anywhere worth going is a majooooor tourist trap. Plus I have two dogs and all hotels will be booked. So idk.

Had a great appointment, bp still great, 1cm dialated and 50% thinned out. Had my GBS today (fun :/) but didn't get to see my regular Dr.

Hello ladies just popping in to see how you all are :) I have 15 days left of work and then my annual leave starts for 5 weeks before my maternity leave! So excited as I work on my feet all day and it's defiantly causing a strain now!

I've just realised some of us could end up having our babies this month!!! :)

Amber, yay for only a couple of weeks left! I couldn't imagine still working right now. Just existing is hard enough lol. Yeah this will definitely be my month. Baby boy is measuring 2 weeks ahead and already impatient. :)

Agreed Idk how people work up to edd because my legs are starting to give and I nap every day for two hours lol

I guess it is July now not June! Yikes! I have to call my union disability people on Wednesday then eeek

Have my 36 week appointment on Monday and I'm hoping they check my cervix. I had BH all weekend and my dogs went from ignoring me to suddenly needy and obsessed with my stomach and licking my face

Dobby, sounds like your body is gearing up! Maybe you'll have some progress when you go in! I was ecstatic knowing these awful contractions were doing something lol. It makes the pain seem worth it :)

Awww yeah I'm curious. I want him to bake longer but given SO has an out of town event my due date weekend, I'd love for him to be able to go so this bun would need to come out early week 39/mid week 39. I promised him kids won't change his lifestyle so starting off with missing an important mc event because his son may or may not be born isn't really making my case :rofl:

Hahaha!! Too funny! Yeah, he needs to come early so your DH can be there! I'm thinking my little guy will be here by next Sunday. Simply because that's my brother's and everyone else's birthday plus it's the next full moon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->