August 2017

Awww that's so sweet. My dad was like that, and I assumed SO got his crazy extreme gender stereotypes from his dad but his dad is on my side. It's his psycho mom. Thankfully, they'll be on vacation when I deliver because I can't deal with her in labor.

He'll doordash food and won't usually say things unless it's bad, and I'll be frank he room is a mess. I keep hitting roadblocks. Like I wanted to pack my hospital bag today, and I wanted to pack a nb and 3m outfit to be covered but I couldn't find the 3m I was looking for because I forgot to wash it. But the washer and dryer are full of the bedspread stuff. But man I have gained so much weight because I can barely cook.

Also weirded out that baby is head down and has clearly dropped but the movement is still high. Like literally in my sternum area. makes my boobs move lol well technically it's the left one

Haha, my bud kicks high like that too! Glad your in-laws will be out of town for the delivery. I wouldn't want to be stressed for sure.

Right?! I keep telling bub to stay in there until they leave :rofl: but I do feel bad. SO is hurt because they'll miss his birthday, and he was hurt they didn't cancel once they found out my due date. Which, in their defense, they don't have trip insurance and they booked it long time ago and SO didn't even tell them until like May? Or Feb I can't remember.

All I know is his dad thinks I'm a gem :)

Haha! Too funny! I got lucky on the inlaw front as well I suppose. We get along great and I'm pretty sure I'm the favorite daughter-in-law (DH has 3 other brothers and 2 sisters). His brothers married psychos or narcissists. I'm laid back and come from a big family so I fit in. Our baby boy is grandchild #14, and his sister is due with #15 in October. This is DH's first biological child so his parents are super excited and have bought a ton of stuff. His mom texts or calls every day and checks on me.

Awwww that's so sweet!!!! Too bad about the other sibs marrying less than ideal partners, but to each their own. That's really awesome that they are still super excited about each grand kid :)

I got lucky (well it's sad really my older bro suffers from anxiety and depression that make me look like spongebob squarepants) so first grandkid on both sides and first great grandkid for both grandparents (though SO isn't telling his grandparents). And I really lucked out having a boy because Thai moms looooove their boys/grandsons so nothing says heck yes like a first born son. Kid is spoiled af

Oh, don't get me wrong. He only tells me not to push it because he doesn't want me to go into labor early and ruin his fun. He still complains about everything being a mess, and him and DS can't even be around each other more than 10 minutes before they're at each other's throats it's effing ridiculous. His days off are unbearable now. Because I'll take DS out to shut them both up, and SO will just sleep and play video games. And then when I come home and start trying to do shit he gives me shit and tells me to relax. Like seriously? No, things need to be done, and no one is helping me so now I need to.
People don't visit our place so I don't have to worry about hearing it from anyone else.
But when I'm really unwell and can't move off the couch, and I'm STILL trying to do stuff, he'll step up and start doing dishes and stuff and won't let me do anything.

Jealous of you ladies being a few weeks in front of me haha! I'm not sure if I'll go early, my son born at 39 + 6 so pretty much on time. I've been getting lightening crotch on and off all day - or fanny daggers as my friend calls it lol.
When can you start drinking raspberry leaf tea? I drank it last time but I cannot remember when I started. X

Kryssy lmfao mine wants him out. I think he thinks once he sees him he'll fall in love and not hate the idea of parenting. He actually asked me to teach him how to change a diaper "just in case". I was like who are you?!

I started at 32 weeks with one cup a day and then 2 cups starting 36 weeks.

and you never know maybe your second baby will be a few days earlier :)

I'm ready to not be pregnant but not ready to be a mom lol new record quarter to four and just now rolling off the couch

I've given up on making him come. But before we went to my in-laws tonight for dinner I had an urge to put our bags in the car. I've had them ready, but today is the first time I have felt like they needed to be in the car.

Ooo could be a sign. Everyone is saying 10-12 days for me, freaking he out lol

Lol, I hope so. I'm up miserably early with an upset stomach and contractions. It's also my brother's birthday today so he's hoping for another nephew as his gift lol.

Amber, I just love we both have a Lucas that's kind of close in age and our pregnancies are only like 5 days apart :haha:

I totally understand what you mean with the "done being pregnant, but not ready to have a baby" feel. I got the same feelings. Even though I'm already a mom.

lol jasmine I love it. <3

So SO and I have been fighting and he's pissing me off. Literally makes my skin crawl (we're fighting about what all couples fight about $$$ and prenups) and they mentioned at my childbirth class you can actually regress and undilate so now I'm worried I haven't had BH in two days =\

Really Dobby? You can actually go backwards like that? I had no idea, that's bizarre.

Yeah, I didn't think you could until she said it. It's our animal instincts. If you are stressed for whatever reason, you can regress because your instincts basically say now is not safe close up shop/stall. She mentioned one time, a woman's mom literally just popped in super fast and startled her and she closed up a cm :o. I doubt it's big like I'm going back to 0 but I'm concerned about the BH disappearing almost entirely. Or maybe my body is like nah you're good we're saving it for the big day? Lol

Sorry Dobby! I hope y'all get things smoothed out. I knew your cervix could thicken back up but I had no idea you could undilate. That's unnerving lol.

Oh man I didn't know it could thicken lol we're both bearers of bad news today lol

Idk honestly it's going to get ugly I just want it to get ugly later not now

Lol apparently we both were bearers of bad news. I really do hope things get better for you though. If you ever need to talk feel free to pm me :) I've been through a lot relationship wise. I finally found my prince but I had to kiss a lot of frogs.

I was hoping the diarrhea, contractions, and losing wads of my plug combined with the full moon would send me into labor. Sadly it seems this baby is only going to torture me.

Well ladies I had my sprinkle today, it was a blast and I really enjoyed it. Got of course, lots of clothes, wipes and blankets - all appreciated. I also got several larger things I registered for that I was super excited and surprised to get. I got the sound machine, video monitor, and diaper pail (the ubbi, a splurge item) that I had registered for. I felt really blessed and I'm so grateful for everything everyone got me :cloud9:

I also told the baby he could come now, since my shower is over ;)

I was told when I got my GD counseling that my shower was my "cheat" day, and I did just that. I ate TWO large cookies, and plenty of fruit. My hostesses were mindful of my diet restrictions and put out fruit, nuts, cheese, pretzels, etc. This way I could graze and not go totally overboard. Then DH fixed me a wonderful steak dinner and I had a mini can of Dr. Pepper :haha: cheating - in moderation.

Misspriss that sounds awesome! So glad you got several things you needed! And yay for a cheat day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->