August 2017

Oh my goodness I couldn't even imagine having those restrictions, I've been eating horribly this whole pregnancy!! Props to you for only cheating a little.

And Dobby I totally feel you. I've finally gotten myself to a point of thinking "Face it, it's gonna suck. It's gonna hurt, it's gonna be ugly there's nothing you can do about it. Let's just hold it off as long as possible and pray it's quick!"

Awww kryssy it's fine. Just never fun drawing up prenups especially where alimony is considered lol. We kissed and made up and will figure it out later. Sorry about baby teasing you, but sounds like it could be soon!

Miss awww so glad you got to cheat! I would have cheated anyway lol like it's a shower how can you not have a cookie or two?! Glad you had fun!

Dobby I'm glad y'all got it worked out!

I'm up even earlier today. I don't know how much longer I can keep going like this. I am so sick and tired :(

Well for cheating, I didn't test all afternoon - got a low number after lunch, and my testing was "done" for the day as I only have to test one meal. "Cheated" and snacked all afternoon, had a big dinner and "cheated" at dinner, and took my post dinner test - 119 (limit is 120), so for all my cheating, as far as I can tell, I still didn't go over!

Well for cheating, I didn't test all afternoon - got a low number after lunch, and my testing was "done" for the day as I only have to test one meal. "Cheated" and snacked all afternoon, had a big dinner and "cheated" at dinner, and took my post dinner test - 119 (limit is 120), so for all my cheating, as far as I can tell, I still didn't go over!

That's brilliant! You're managing your GD so well. Glad you had a lovely time at your sprinkle and got some nice things.

I'm terrible at keeping up with threads, sorry!
I am so in shock every day that passes that I'm still pregnant. I never dreamed of making it this far before giving birth.
I also swore that is never complain about being heavily pregnant as I'd take it a million times over a preemie. That's still true, however I am SO fed up now!
I literally am not comfortable anywhere. I'm not sleeping properly, I can't sit and watch tv or read because I'm comfy in one spot for about 15 seconds, even my gym ball is uncomfortable. My legs and arms are weak, my stomach feels like it's too heavy and I want to topple forward, paired with the bowling ball between legs feeling and lightning crotch. Discharge had increased massively and is driving me insane. But apart from all that I am doing fantastic :haha:

Kirsty I feel the exact same way!! I swore if never complain if I got pregnant again, but I am so over this pregnancy!

Darn, I twisted my ankle a bit ago. I was getting the mail from the mailbox and I was reading while walking, just rolled right off my shoe. Then I tripped, as I was walking downhill, and scraped up my toe on my other foot. I hope it isn't really injured.

Jasmine - I know it's so cute! And my Lucas is Lucas Michael Thomas :) haha

Oh no! Glad you didn't fall completely!

I probably would have! Our mailbox is on a hill far from the house (out in the boonies), so we stop the car and get the mail, right? So I got out of the passenger door, walked back up the hill a few feet to get the mail, and I was walking back looking at it. The side of the road is uneven, it's a barely-paved country road, so I may have stepped on an uneven space in the road, or a rock or root or branch or what not. Anyway, I stepped, rolled my ankle outward, stumbled forward to take the weight off my ankle, tripped with my other foot, and went flying downhill. If the car door was not there where I left it open, I'd have probably gone all the way down.

It's better today. I should probably get some kind of ankle support for a few days though, it hurts if I twist or rotate, but there is no swelling or discoloration, probably just a strain/sprain. I am hoping to run it by my sister when she comes by later (she's in her last year of school for athletic training) this is her thing really.

I wish I could take some ibuprofen though.

Jasmine - I know it's so cute! And my Lucas is Lucas Michael Thomas :) haha

Are you serious?? Hahaha, Mine's Lucas Michael Paul, and this baby's name is going to be Thomas! The coincidences are ridiculous! Hahaha. Quick, name your second baby so I'll have good ideas for this baby's middle name :haha: Haha, (just kidding)

Ugh, laying in l&d contractions like crazy. Up to 3cm dilated. Getting checked again at 3am to see if I'm progressing. If so, I'll be having little man. If not, I have to go home. Say a prayer for us!

Ooo exciting! Get some rest if you can. Fxed for a smooth delivery if that's the way things play out today.

I forgot who hurt their ankle but I'm glad you didn't fall all the way

Sorry been reading but too exhausted to post. I feel like I'm drowning under a never ending to do list. The nursery is still a mess. I'm so aggravated with how everything is right now. And SO keeps using the pack n play as storage after I washed everything with baby detergent and doesn't understand why I don't want grimey random crap on it.

Good luck! Fingers crossed for a smooth labour.

Oh I feel ya dobs. My to do list is ever growing also! Just being super casual about everything like I've got forever before this baby comes. No, I've got three weeks. THREE weeks. How's that happened? He could come whenever he likes now and screw me right over. I need to get moving!

Jasmine - haha well I could do with some name inspiration my end... We still don't have a name for this little guy :( x

Kryssy - Good luck darlin', fingers crossed for you!

Dobby & Kirsty - Girls, I feel you! So little time left and still way too much to do and worry about! Still stuff to buy, still have bags to pack. The diaper bag I ordered got rerouted and now I have to go to a warehouse and pick it up. List just keeps getting more and more adding on as it gets closer and I'm like "Isn't this list supposed to get smaller, not bigger?"

Amber - Ah, I wouldn't worry too much. Sometimes you just got to see them before the perfect name comes out. There's still a chance I will look at my baby and think "No, you're not a Thomas". I just can't say that to anyone because EVERYONE is calling him Thomas already :p

Ok I'm glad it's not just me.

I keep running out of hangers because somehow I have a flood of clothes I don't remember buying. I just need 20 more

Every time I go to pack my hospital bag, I'm missing something. But it's just about packed. Well, the things I won't be grabbing last minute since I use them day to day.

I still need to throw away some stuff or get it hung or sell it. And bug Michaels about why my painting is taking so long to frame.

Just too much lol then regular house errands and SO is a lucky butt because he adds his errands to my list since I "just stay at home all day" which I shouldn't bitch the guy's commute sucks but still lol.

Sorry for the all about me post venting

Quick update: he's here! 8lbs and 21in long. Born at 3:28pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->