• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August 2017

Jazz, do what you gotta do! I'm proof that you never know when baby will decide to show!

Dobby, I seriously lol'd about the cookie! Mostly because it's an inside joke between me and my besties (one of which was pregnant at the time).

We're still in the NICU. Hoping to go home tomorrow or Thursday.

So I finally convinced SO to BD for the first time since who knows when and I had a fair amount of red spotting.

They aren't :rofl: but I think we are close. I was evaled last night and got conflicting cervical numbers. The bleeding was nothing. Baby is fine. Nothing happened. The only glimmer of hope was he said my bag was bulging and could possibly break within a few days

Oh Dobby, he's only this invested because he likes spending money :haha: Otherwise he'd just be like "Whatever get what you want" Hahaha. It's alright though he'll understand, I'll wait for him to get the stroller but I will go get all the other small things I still need on my own. He doesn't really need to be there. Plus the extra little tidbits for myself.
And yeah I know Kryssy! You got me all nervous about when it's gonna happen. I had an episode last night my female cat Callie was being really weird. She was DEMANDING to lay ON me, and rubbing my face which she never does. And then I started getting pains and I was like "Oh no, this is it.. It's gonna happen and she knows before I did and that's why... OMG OMG OMG..." But she eventually left and everything calmed down a bit. I was like oh thank god :p
And oh my god about the cookie hahaha, sounds like a conversation me and my SO would have except I wouldn't get the cookie in the end :p

lol I only got a cookie because my brother's gf brought me cookies for my birthday two days ago so we had cookies laying around already. Apparently I have a lot of inside jokes with people around cookies :rofl:

My dog was acting weird, too! One of them was always touching me. One even sniffed my belly then licked it o_O so I was so sure when I lost that blood it would amount to something. Oh well. Changed my massage from Tuesday to Friday in hopes I can coerce this bugger out. I'm still spotting but not passing any tissue.

Oh Dobby sounds like it's getting close with the bag bulging!

Not for me, no change since last week at my appointment today. BP was lower. Fundal height right on track, heartbeat good, baby is head down but still high (although babies tend to "drop" early for FTM, most subsequent babies do not drop until you are in labor). So no change, no increase in contractions, although I will say I thought we might have kicked it off DTD last night, those were INTENSE contractions from the sex, like real contractions not BH, but only for a minute and they did not continue.

I even dreamed last night I was going into labor, one of those dreams where you are half awake and half asleep and it feels really real. I had a super weird dream that woke me out of a dead sleep last night where I was trying really hard to get home, like walking a long way in a snowstorm, and I walked into my house and it was like the ceiling and house opened up into an epic like sunset type something or another and I woke up from a dead sleep, had to pee. After that I half slept half dreamed I was going into labor, packing up the rest of my bags, etc....it was weird.

Today would be the last day for a baby to be born with a forward-backward birthday, 7-19-17. Unless something drastic happens, it won't happen for me, lol.

Ooo that would be a cool birthday.

I'm just aggro because they said call back if I have bright red bleeding like hello I was having bright red bleeding last night! So now idk if I should even bother calling this morning over my bleeding

Dobby if it hasn't changed since last night I wouldn't call. I would wait it out.

Right? I'm just hangry and confused and annoyed. It's a heavier bleed than I saw last night between l&d and home but the big glob I passed this morning was much smaller than the one last night. My anxiety keeps kicking in with well what if it was something and you didn't get it checked so you killed your baby. But he has been very active this morning so I'm trying to listen to my logical brain

I may try having warm baths every night from now on...I hear it helps...can't hurt! LOL.

I'm ready to have this baby, ever since yesterday all I can think about is holding this little one on the outside :cloud9: not much longer now!

Awww well if anything warm baths are so relaxing :). I'm with you. I'm just ready for my son. It literally just flipped the other day.

And I'm tired of this @#$@#$@ GD diet. So !$#!@#$!@# tired.

Any word on when you get to head home? :hugs: is he really already a week old?! Where did time go

Hi all, I'm new here. Kind of followed this thread for a while but never posted. I'm kind of an August due date (31st) but also feel partly September due date too (3rd based on LMP).

Anyway, it's getting scarily close! Any others (especially FTMs) freaking out about the actual labour?

Welcome! Glad you decided to post :)

I was super cavalier about it until two days ago when I realized he's coming soon. My biggest fear is the insane pain I felt during sex and my most recent speculum exam :( I almost cried, SO had to hold my hand/hold my shoulders so I wouldn't scoot back. And all I kept thinking was this can't possibly compare to a baby coming out =\. I can't even manage my perineal massage because that hurts =\. So I'm freaking out a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->