• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August 2017

lol pit bull is fun gl!

Umbilical cord fell off today! Perfect way to mark his week old birthday

Wahoo, good luck misspriss!

Dobby, I feel like my lil dude's cord is not going to ever fall off. He's over 2 weeks and that thing is still holding on.

My goodness this labor day tea tastes awful. I can tolerate RLT normal strength....

My goodness this labor day tea tastes awful. I can tolerate RLT normal strength....

Lol. I quite like normal RLT. hopefully the awful taste will be worth it. I'll be ramping up the safe home labour starting remedies from Sunday evening too so will give it a go. Did you use loose tea or bags? I can only find bags here.

Yeah I didn't mind the normal strength RLT but anything more probably nasty sorry :(

Kryssy idk if it had anything to do with my placenta detaching/calcifying and the cord/placenta generally failing in utero. He full on peed on it yesterday during a diaper change lol maybe that's what did it :rofl: jk it was checked that morning and the pediatrician said it was coming off already. I did the diaper fold down to keep it dry but his diapers are newborn when he needs preemie so I'm sure there was rubbing. Idk. I just got lucky cuz man did it smell like rotten vag :rofl:

Lol. I quite like normal RLT. hopefully the awful taste will be worth it. I'll be ramping up the safe home labour starting remedies from Sunday evening too so will give it a go. Did you use loose tea or bags? I can only find bags here.

Bags.

I've drank about half of it. Put as much honey is as I think I can handle with the GD and all. I drink it cold, with a straw, and just try to gulp down as much as I can at once and then stick it back in the fridge.

Well, no noticable contraction pattern, but maybe things are moving that way.

I just went #2 for the second time since lunch. Nothing loose or watery, but I haven't gone twice in one day since the second trimester. Earlier this week I was constipated and taking miralax and barely managed once in a 24 hour period, now twice in the past 8 hours?

Also, feeling like I might have somewhat of a purple line on my bum crack, although can't decide if it's just dark pink, hard to tell dark pink from purple when you are bending your pregnant bum over to look at your bum crack in the mirror. This is actually a really good sign, probably of baby moving down/getting engaged.

I'm still having relatively painless BH, but I don't notice them all the time

Dude if only this baby were born today!

DS was 3/28/13
DD was 5/28/15
Today is 7/28/17

Only 2.5 hrs left, no chance. It would have been too perfect!

Not too much to report over here. Just pain ans fatigue. I feel like I'm dying a slow painful death while everyone watches and they're just like "Well, die with less complaints."
Bleehh.

Lol! Dobby! Well, I spoke too soon, the cord fell off this evening! So glad it's gone!!

Misspriss, sounds promising! Hopefully you'll be holding your LO soon!

Jazz, lol, no one understands until they go through it. And every pregnancy is different. This one was by far the hardest for me.

I've woken up this morning with horrible period type pain. It's not contractions. It feels like a nasty heavy feeling in my lower abdomen, sort of a mix between how a heavy flow period feels and desperately needing a #2 (but I don't)
Ugh hope it's nothing. One more day baby!!!

I have woken up to almost nothing. A few BH and I dreamed all night I was going into labor. This morning? Nada.

I had one good contraction when I got out of bed, I was really hoping for another one a bit later, you know? Nothing yet.

Having not gone into labor naturally before, I feel like a FTM with all this.

I woke up craving my post-GD foods. Those dreams seemed so real. It's frustrating.

Sorry time is dragging ladies :( as much as I wanted A here, every time I look at him I wish he was still inside of me getting stronger even though logic says if he didn't come early then he'd likely have died but idk. I'm just depressed this morning. I just want to be home with SO.

Sorry time is dragging ladies :( as much as I wanted A here, every time I look at him I wish he was still inside of me getting stronger even though logic says if he didn't come early then he'd likely have died but idk. I'm just depressed this morning. I just want to be home with SO.

I know the feeling, my first was a preemie, due to my body failing (pre-eclampsia), it can make you feel really guilty, but you should not!

I know. I keep telling myself it's not my fault but it's hard not to wonder. The gyn st the hospital even said if I hadn't taken such good care of myself/my pregnancy then he could have been in much worse shape.

I also think my tear is healing as a keloid scar.

I'm still swollen af.

I'm more exhausted at my mom's even though I have people helping me.

I can't even take care of my dogs/have seen them for ten seconds.

I'm just over today and it's 7am

I know. I keep telling myself it's not my fault but it's hard not to wonder. The gyn st the hospital even said if I hadn't taken such good care of myself/my pregnancy then he could have been in much worse shape.

I also think my tear is healing as a keloid scar.

I'm still swollen af.

I'm more exhausted at my mom's even though I have people helping me.

I can't even take care of my dogs/have seen them for ten seconds.

I'm just over today and it's 7am

:hugs:

It's a huge adjustment! Trying to heal, trying to adjust to life with a baby, it is hard!

I hope you don't get a keloid, are you prone to them? Be sure to drink plenty of fluids to flush out tall the swelling.

Being around other people is exhausting, even if there are there to "help".

Dobby, sorry hun! I had the same thoughts when they wheeled my little man off to the NICU. It gets better, I promise.

Kirsty, keeping an eye on the cramping. Labor feels a lot like AF pain. At least to me it did.

Misspriss, it was my first time going into labor without my water breaking first. I was induced with DS, my water broke on it's own with DD, so I feel you!

As for us, we're doing good. Little man finally has a schedule and is sleeping better through the night. He is a mamas boy for sure though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->