*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

Even left it in for a few minutes before starting it...now I took it an hour later and 96.2

Can I be added for 15th please Hickory! Testing buddies ?! X

Hey, thanks for starting this!! I am currently 9dpo and down for the July thread since aunt flow is due around July 30-31st but I am going to try and hold off testing until August 5th, because if she doesn't show by then, I will definitely know something's up. Please put me down for the 5th!! Baby dust to everyone!!

I'll join! No clue when I ovulate or if I ovulate (still breastfeeding with no af) but we dtd last Friday and yesterday so I'll test in the 4th. And probably also 2 weeks after that. I don't expect to see af for a while due to my tiny boob monster of a dd so I will just need to test every 2 weeks. Not really expecting anything, although I'd hate to accidentally drink just because I didn't think it could happen

Temp took a nose dive to coverline today at 13dpo so af is imminent, so can I join?

Put me down for a test date of the 23rd please :)

Hi everyone and thanks Hickory!
I am not yet completely out for july since AF isn't here yet but will probably be in the next couple of days. If so then I'll be testing around August 27th.

(TTC for the 3rd cycle, starting to get used to waiting but not particularly enjoying it)

Hey can I please join for testing on 31st. I have very long cycles and currently cd4 I'm pretty sure I'll be going in to 1st week of Sept but I would like some company this month x

Eeeeek Yay Pixie!!! I hope this :bfp: is super easy for you!

OPK haven’t actually picked up OV this cycle so it’s either I have dodgy tests and missed it or I haven’t ovulated yet on CD26 lol if I haven’t ovulated Already then I may be testing in September at this rate :haha:

I suspect I ovulated around 22 due to EWCM but will see lol
May have to ask for the monitor back but feel really bad as she hasn’t conceived yet but she’s only been using on and off

Tested out my trigger, even though I wasn't planning to.

Tuesday, 7DPO/IUI & 8DPT = VFL
Wednesday, 8DPO/IUI & 9DPT = VVFL
Thursday, 9DPO/IUI & 10DPT = :bfn:

Now that I've got the negative, I know any lines I may see after this will be baby and not trigger. Tomorrow is 10DPO and the day I actually said I was going to start testing. I have a blood test July 31 and AF due next Wednesday - August 1st.

I'm not feeling here nor there today. Not feeling pregnant, not feeling 'unpregnant'. Still no sore BBs yet...

How's ever one feeling about this month? are we thinking positive vibes :)

AFM I have a cycle of 31 days normally ovulate between cd15-cd17 ish something like that anyway this morn I had watery cm and this evening when wiped I had what I'd call egg white cm tmi am I in fertile window nearly? I'm confused as only cd9 now obviously awaiting patiently for o to come along :haha: xx

AFM I have a cycle of 31 days normally ovulate between cd15-cd17 ish something like that anyway this morn I had watery cm and this evening when wiped I had what I'd call egg white cm tmi am I in fertile window nearly? I'm confused as only cd9 now obviously awaiting patiently for o to come along :haha: xx

That's the same cycle pattern I have! If you have ewcm definitely act on it just in case! It's totally possible you're having an early O. Afm, I'm 11dpo and af is due in Monday. Honestly I'm not sure how to feel about this month. I have no symptoms for AF or anything which is pretty unusual for me. Thanks for reminding us about having positive vibes!! Even though I'm pretty sure this isn't our month, you never know, so I will just try to stay hopeful until either af or bfp! Lol, one of these months HAS to be the month!!!

That's the same cycle pattern I have! If you have ewcm definitely act on it just in case! It's totally possible you're having an early O. Afm, I'm 11dpo and af is due in Monday. Honestly I'm not sure how to feel about this month. I have no symptoms for AF or anything which is pretty unusual for me. Thanks for reminding us about having positive vibes!! Even though I'm pretty sure this isn't our month, you never know, so I will just try to stay hopeful until either af or bfp! Lol, one of these months HAS to be the month!!!

I thought so I'm baffled tho can't do nothing tonight he is on a 7pm-7am shift :( :cry: I better get bding as soon as he gets I then :haha:

Awww yes positive vibes sometimes the unexpected happens and you never no I'll be looking out for your update xx

Ahhhh I totally understand the frustration with those kinds of shifts. My husband used to have 24hr duty shifts once every other week at the hospital he worked at. Yup, defo get on the bding when he gets home. FX that you guys catch the egg!!!

Hi! Could you put me down for the 4th, please? Thanks! :)

Ahhhh I totally understand the frustration with those kinds of shifts. My husband used to have 24hr duty shifts once every other week at the hospital he worked at. Yup, defo get on the bding when he gets home. FX that you guys catch the egg!!!

Thank you fingers crossed we do and lots of baby :dust: to you guys aswell.

My boobs are so sore aswell like full sore could be a sign of o maybe? Xx

Tdog that's a good sign. My boobs usually start getting sore in the fertile window leading up to o so deffo try and catch as many moments together as you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->