*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

Tdog that's a good sign. My boobs usually start getting sore in the fertile window leading up to o so deffo try and catch as many moments together as you can.

I thought so :) he off for a week now so bding for the full week :haha: xx

So many ladies were late with AF in July thread (myself included) and ended in AF arriving. Let’s hope the August thread is a super lucky one

So I'm on cycle day 6 and have loads and loads of creamy cm.. is it the heat?? I've never had this before. I have always been quite dry until fertile.

20180727_154608.jpg would you ladies say next couple days? I'm on cd 10 now. Xx

ikaria - welcome and GL

Thank you and good luck to you too!

Tdog, yeah, I'd say O is a couple of days away... but, truth be told, I don't have much experience with opks. When is your usual O day?

ikaria - welcome and GL

Thank you and good luck to you too!

Tdog, yeah, I'd say O is a couple of days away... but, truth be told, I don't have much experience with opks. When is your usual O day?

I don't normally o til cd15-cd17 but yesterday I had watery cm then on night ewcm my boobs were so sore, and today ewcm my boobs are still sore and I'm randy as anything :haha: xx

tdog - for me that would still be a few-several days away.

tdog - for me that would still be a few-several days away.

Thank you for reply dream I don't normally have these symptoms this far away from o so I'm thinking maybe oving early :shrugs: idk see what happens shall keep bding tho :haha: xx

yea, i firmly believe in just going with what your body is telling you. follow your gut. IF you want to BD, then get those spermies in there! lol

yea, i firmly believe in just going with what your body is telling you. follow your gut. IF you want to BD, then get those spermies in there! lol

:sex: he off for week now so :haha: he will be glad to get back to work :rofl: xx

Hi!
We’re trying for child #02. :D First try.
AF is supposed to show up on August 7th (I’m on CD17). :) Fingers crossed for a BFP!

Hi Hickory!!! Thanks for starting this thread.

Can you put me down for TBD? I'm really hoping to be able to have a FET transfer by the middle of August, putting my test date somewhere near the 30th, but I don't know yet.

Happy baby :dust: to everyone!!!

Can you put me down for testing 19th please. Its the day before hubbys birthday! Really hoping this is the month!

tdog for me that could stay like that for anything up to another week at least then it surprises me lol

AFM still no positive opk I think I am going to stop now at CD 28 as not even getting light lines on them so I’m putting it down to a dodgy set of tests and won’t buy from that seller again so now just waiting for AF to tell Donor an approx week for Insem in August :)
AF should be here in about 7 days or so

FF just moved my crosshairs from CD18 to CD22... This makes me 3dpo. I'm so mad, I was already thinking about testing a bit early, now I have to wait more! Ah!

This also means our bd wasn't perfect :cry: We only dtd o-2, o-3, o-6 and o-8. The last two are a bit far fetched, I think...

So, tender/sore breasts and nipples since CD12 (I’m on CD18 out or approx 28). Is this normal? I never have this after ovulation or before/during period. This is the first time. :O

FF just moved my crosshairs from CD18 to CD22... This makes me 3dpo. I'm so mad, I was already thinking about testing a bit early, now I have to wait more! Ah!

This also means our bd wasn't perfect :cry: We only dtd o-2, o-3, o-6 and o-8. The last two are a bit far fetched, I think...

Don't count yourself out yet. Sperm lives for 5 days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"