*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

So, tender/sore breasts and nipples since CD12 (I’m on CD18 out or approx 28). Is this normal? I never have this after ovulation or before/during period. This is the first time. :O

My boobs usually start getting sore from my fertile week just before o.. have you been tracking?

So, tender/sore breasts and nipples since CD12 (I’m on CD18 out or approx 28). Is this normal? I never have this after ovulation or before/during period. This is the first time. :O

My boobs usually start getting sore from my fertile week just before o.. have you been tracking?

Yes, checked temperature, cervix position and CM. I unfortunately didn’t start tracking this cycle until day 11. Here’s my FF chart.

Jumping over from July, I am not completely out but my temp just took a huge nose dive this morning so have a feeling my little bean didnt stick this month either. I truly dont think ill test early next month between the money and the heartbreak I just cant. Can you please just mark me as TBD for now.

FF just moved my crosshairs from CD18 to CD22... This makes me 3dpo. I'm so mad, I was already thinking about testing a bit early, now I have to wait more! Ah!

This also means our bd wasn't perfect :cry: We only dtd o-2, o-3, o-6 and o-8. The last two are a bit far fetched, I think...

That seems like perfect timing actually. The cycle that my dd was conceived I dtd about 5 days before o. I was super sick with a cold and just decided to not try that month. It ended up working out!

Jumping over from July, I am not completely out but my temp just took a huge nose dive this morning so have a feeling my little bean didnt stick this month either. I truly dont think ill test early next month between the money and the heartbreak I just cant. Can you please just mark me as TBD for now.

Really hoping it’s just a random temp drop. It’s a horrible feeling when you see the lower temp though :hugs:

I'm not sure when my potential ovulation happened, but I might be somewhere between 5 DPO and 7 DPO. Yesterday I had a sharp shooting pain that disappeared as soon as I felt it on my lower left side (over the fallopian tube). Never experienced that before either. My boobs/nipples are still sore. Hmm..I know it's way too early to test but I'm so eager... :p

Pretty sure af will be here tomorrow or the next day which will put my next testing date on Aug 31 at the earliest. Will confirm after the witch arrives.

Fingers crossed i will test on the 1st of august. 🤞🙏

Well I've had a stuffy nose for like 5 days lol that's my only sign

I really think you should test just one more time as even though your temp dropped it’s still way above your cover line
This is my BFP cycle, see Mine dropped but below coverline too

Attachments

• 83A52C50-9FB6-4877-8E0F-49CFFAA1A5D3.jpg
    83A52C50-9FB6-4877-8E0F-49CFFAA1A5D3.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 17
Peanut, the strongest sperm can live upto 7 days :)

I really think you should test just one more time as even though your temp dropped it’s still way above your cover line

Thank you for showing me its still possible. I did actually cave and tested tonight. There is a line but its back to being light so I feel its just a waiting game now.

Attachments

• 20180729_210823.jpg
    20180729_210823.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 30
So today I woke up with a strong AF like cramping. I was sure that I would see some red while wiping but nada. AF is supposed to arrive August 7th.

I’m not sure when I ovulated but I might be somwhere between 6 DPO and 8 DPO.

When I got BFP @ 9 DPO with my daughter, I had AF cramping a whole week before estimated AF date.

JL fx that line gets darker!

Millhaven hopefully that cramping is a good sign for you!

My temp has been steadily climbing since CD6 and today (CD12) FF gave me crosshairs which put me at 4DPO. I got a pretty much positive OPK though. This cycle is so confusing :wacko:

Thank you for showing me its still possible. I did actually cave and tested tonight. There is a line but its back to being light so I feel its just a waiting game now.

The doctors here refuse to do blood tests as they say a line is a line on HPT the lightness of the line may just depend on what time of the day, some work better with afternoon and some morning FMU is normally the best

Also depends on how hydrated you too so even though it’s a lighter line it’s still possible

CD1 started just as expected. Ill be following along this month but hubby and i will be sitting this month out. I played around and discovered if id fall pregnant ghis round the due date would be the same day as my youngest and i just don't want that. Plus it may do me good to take time and just relax.

I’m really sorry to hear that JL :hugs: I hope the month off is a relaxing one.

CD1 started just as expected. Ill be following along this month but hubby and i will be sitting this month out. I played around and discovered if id fall pregnant ghis round the due date would be the same day as my youngest and i just don't want that. Plus it may do me good to take time and just relax.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"