*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

Hey Tdog, these are a two pack from Home Bargains if your in the Uk. They’re £0.99p for two. Poindstretcher also have a pack of two in for 79p xx

Oh I'll have a look round thanks hun :) yes deffo try a frer when they come :) xx

Home bargains ? Wow I could have sworn they were Superdrug’s one hehe

Yeah I can never afford Superdrug it boots own tests so I always go to home bargains hehe, we’ve just recently got a poundstretcher so have bought two from there but as it was early they were negative xx

Yeah I can never afford Superdrug it boots own tests so I always go to home bargains hehe, we’ve just recently got a poundstretcher so have bought two from there but as it was early they were negative xx

Can’t wait to see your frer this afternoon :)
I hoping you’ll get a very dark line :)

Linz, definitely there! Congrats! So exciting!

As for me, I’ve used two wondfos today and both have very very faint lines again! Slightly more noticeable than yesterday’s but harder to see in photos. I’d say that’s promising! BUT not obvious lines yet to feel truly confident. Just very very faint positives.

AF arrived yesterday here. First time naturally this year!!

I am gutted I am not pregnant but it does mean we can start Clomid 3 weeks earlier than planned and I will be taking my first clomid 50g tablet tonight.

Looking for some insight... I’ve been testing all week with different sensitive tests (last FRER was 2 days ago when theoretically it could have been positive).
I’m currently 12dpo and this morning’s test was also negative! It was a 25miu type... AF is due Saturday, do I have any hope??? ANd I have to conTrol myself from buying another FRER...

I DONT feel very pregnant... I’ve been cramping from Monday and my boobs (and nipples) are more sensitive / tender. I can see veins around my boobs and have been very tired since yesterday

Looking for some insight... I’ve been testing all week with different sensitive tests (last FRER was 2 days ago when theoretically it could have been positive).
I’m currently 12dpo and this morning’s test was also negative! It was a 25miu type... AF is due Saturday, do I have any hope??? ANd I have to conTrol myself from buying another FRER...

I DONT feel very pregnant... I’ve been cramping from Monday and my boobs (and nipples) are more sensitive / tender. I can see veins around my boobs and have been very tired since yesterday

Still hope until the witch shows her face! 12dpo is still early I’d say. I had and still haven’t got any symptoms at all so don’t let that put you off! Lots of baby dust I’m sending you xxxz

Here’s my frer from lunchtime :happydance:

Attachments

• 3F9733BC-095E-42C9-A7EC-E3F27FCB4451.jpg
    3F9733BC-095E-42C9-A7EC-E3F27FCB4451.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 33
Amazing congrats Linz !

I use those tests too . It’s good to know they can pick up pregnancy early too ! Xx

Don’t let the cramps put you off Katzie! My cramps started at 12DPO 3 days before my BFP and they were horrific I thought it was going to be the worst period yet, and 15DPO the day after AF should have showed there was still no sign of her! I’m still cramping now but each day is getting milder luckily and less frequent! So starting to relax a little!x Fingers crossed for you! It definitely isn’t over til she shows xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->