• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Hi everyone

Sadly AF got me 2 days early in the middle of the night :-(

So after being up changing bedding at 4am and feeling like its never gonna happen for us I feel like utter crap today and Ill be taking some time off here.

Congratulations to all who have their BFPs and prayers to all of those still TTC xxx

Hi everyone

So after being up changing bedding at 4am and feeling like its never gonna happen for us I feel like utter crap today and Ill be taking some time off here.

Congratulations to all who have their BFPs and prayers to all of those still TTC xxx

:hugs: I’m so sorry, lovely. Wishing you all the best for your next cycle. You’re just right to take some time off here. Take care of yourself x

Hi everyone

I'm so sorry :hugs:

@Nixnax :yipee: :yipee: that's definitely alot clearer than the one this morn so happy for you xx

Congrats Nixnax!

Sorry Kimi! Hugs Fx for next cycle.

Afm 9dpo bfn. Will use an osom tomorrow to make sure I am out. Easy at home test today is believably bfn though.

Have a Happy Sunday all!

Deffo looks like I’ve ovulated :happydance: Ovulation tests are still so so light! So I’m stopping doing them now x Since yesterday I’ve had a increase in creamy cm sorry tmi but there’s been loads :-s I think I ovulated from my Right ovary I seem to always Be able to feel ovulation pains last time wasn’t that strong But deffo felt it this cycle the only Thing I can think of is I must have a lh surge at night and missed it in the morning. I won’t be temping next cycle the stress ain’t good!

Congrats Nixnax!!!! That’s a beautiful bfp! Can’t wait to see the next one.

Deffo looks like I’ve ovulated :happydance: Ovulation tests are still so so light! So I’m stopping doing them now x Since yesterday I’ve had a increase in creamy cm sorry tmi but there’s been loads :-s I think I ovulated from my Right ovary I seem to always Be able to feel ovulation pains last time wasn’t that strong But deffo felt it this cycle the only Thing I can think of is I must have a lh surge at night and missed it in the morning. I won’t be temping next cycle the stress ain’t good!

Good luck :)

Think I will test around August
Omg ladies, please tell me you see this... after 3 years and 1 month (not that I was counting :haha:) I've just got my first BFP. I'm shaking

View attachment 1086150

I see it hon. Definitely \\:D/

@mrsfro
Hi everyone

Oh no I am so sorry hon. This TTC is so very hard. Take all the time u need we will all be here for u when u come back.
Sending hugs.

Yay good luck hon.

Had a quick read through and im so sorry to everyone that has got AF.

So many BFPs im so happy for all u ladies.

My ovulation was confirmed today I am 3dpo. Mite test on 24th August at 10dpo but im so so nervous.
Im so scared if having even more chemicals:-(

Really hope and pray we have caught again and it sticks and is healthy[-o<
20200816_142028.jpg

Think I will test around August

I see it hon. Definitely \\:D/

@mrsfro

Oh no I am so sorry hon. This TTC is so very hard. Take all the time u need we will all be here for u when u come back.
Sending hugs.

Yay good luck hon.

Had a quick read through and im so sorry to everyone that has got AF.

So many BFPs im so happy for all u ladies.

My ovulation was confirmed today I am 3dpo. Mite test on 24th August at 10dpo but im so so nervous.
Im so scared if having even more chemicals:-(

Really hope and pray we have caught again and it sticks and is healthy[-o<
View attachment 1086158
Good luck!! Our ovulation dates are so close Hope we both get our bfps & have May babies :dust:

Congrats to all the BFPs!!!

today Is either O day or I’m 1DPO, not sure which lol. But I’m testing out my trigger and am 2DPT. Here’s to BDing today and hoping we catch one of the three eggs that did/will fall

99CF320C-1FBF-4B38-98B2-BB7993A080DF.jpeg

Congrats to all the BFPs!!!

today Is either O day or I’m 1DPO, not sure which lol. But I’m testing out my trigger and am 2DPT. Here’s to BDing today and hoping we catch one of the three eggs that did/will fall

View attachment 1086164

Fingers crossed for you this cycle lovely xx

@KatVM so sorry AF got you
@kksy9b awe :( I'm so sorry I'm sure ill be with you soon

Haven't spotted since 2 days ago did the BD last night to see if that would bring AF on-- not sure if anyone else does that :?
13 DPO havent tested as we went camping will test probably this evening. No new signs or symptoms. Praying the spotting from 11dpo was may implantation :confused:.
I'm suppose to go in tomorrow to have a blood test but my fertility clinic is an hour away so if pee stick says negative idk if i should go anyway.

Congrats to all the BFPs so far :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"