• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

@aymz1983 so sorry AF has come. Biggest hugs and good luck for next cycle.

@Deethehippy I'm back to feeling excited today. For years I was symtom spotting and didn't have any of my normal ones this month. DH is struggling to absorb it, he's like a rabbit in the headlights bless him. Hope your TWW flies by hun.

I'll be lurking here ladies, cheering you all on

Ladies my temp dropped this morning and FF has took away my cross hairs.
Looking at all the other ladies charts that are pregnant they have huge rises after O.
I dont. Mine barly goes up.
Yesterday it dropped and today its dropped below cover and now the cross hairs have been taken away.
I feel out already.
I dont see the point anymore. Even if i am pregnant it will prob end in another loss.
I obviously have a progesterone issue hence the low temps so I guess I'll have to have these stupid bloodtests done next cycle.
Im not sure a doctor wud prescribed progesterone at my age so I think i just need to accept its never going to happen and move on.
I feel so low today.

@Suggerhoney oh bless you. What DPO are you? How do you temp? (orally or vaginally). I always do my vaginally as I am a mouth breather when I sleep. I hope you get a nice rise tomorroe

@Suggerhoney oh bless you. What DPO are you? How do you temp? (orally or vaginally). I always do my vaginally as I am a mouth breather when I sleep. I hope you get a nice rise tomorroe

Oraly I always have done it orally.
This was yesterday
20200816_142028.jpg
And today my temp went below cover and FF has taken the cross hairs away.
Screenshot_20200817-093222_FF Mobile.jpg

This cycle is my last hope becuase I have to have all the bloodtests next cycle.
The doctor thinks I'm going through pre menopause and thats why I keep having losses.
I wont get the bloodtest results untill October and then I may need more tests etc. So rhis cycle is my last hope for this year.
And thats providing im not going through pre menopause there will be no healthy pregnancy ever again.

Even if its progesterone I don't think the doctor will help because of my age.
So what's the point.
All I seem to get is chemicals and my heart can not take any more losses.

@Suggerhoney
Sending you all the hugs <3
Don't lose hope. There is always a chance. I know one lady who had a healthy child later than you are trying now.. I hope the same happens for you. I'm praying you are blessed with a healthy pregnancy and the doctor will help you. If this doctor is unhelpful you could always try finding another.

This was yesterday
View attachment 1086215
View attachment 1086216

This cycle is my last hope becuase I have to have all the bloodtests next cycle.
The doctor thinks I'm going through pre menopause and thats why I keep having losses.
I wont get the bloodtest results untill October and then I may need more tests etc. So rhis cycle is my last hope for this year.
And thats providing im not going through pre menopause there will be no healthy pregnancy ever again.

So what's the point.

Aww, sweetie :( I totally understand how you feel. Initialy, when I was first TTC (over 15 years ago - eek!) it took us 5 years to conceive. Then, after a failed round of IVF and an operation for endo, I conceived my first son, then I miscarried then I conceived again and had a secod son eight years ago. I'm now with a new partner and I am now 40 as well. We had an chemical loss in January but I am now pregnant again and (fingers crossed) this one seems to be okay.

When my IVF failed and I had had zero success in getting pregnant, I remember being ready to give it all up. In fact, I went on something of a bender after that - chucked my thermometre out, stopped having tests, had lots of wine, went to a spa (!) and cliched as it sounds, I managed to get pregnant naturally two months later.

So, hang on in there and don't give up hope. Thinking of you xxx

This was yesterday
View attachment 1086215
View attachment 1086216

So what's the point.

Big hugs, don't give up hope just yet. You can still do this. The tests will hopefully do you some good, you'll know what you are dealing with and can fight it head on.

We're all here to support you and each other hun. I believe you'll be pregnant soon, keep the faith x

@Suggerhoney I would start doing it vaginally if I’m honest it’s so much more accurate x keep doing opks your body could have tried to ovulate and failed ? If you Havnt ovulated it could mean that you have a more mature egg in the next week or two? your body has been though so much it could be trying to regulate things xx hugs & please don’t give up and when you go for your appointment next month if your not pregnant push for every test you can get and if they would possibly prescribe clomied x

5dpo.. Not much to report actually I don’t feel like I have any symptoms! I’m wanting to try and hold out from testing for aslong as I can.. really don’t know if I can handle seeing
A negative test :( I really don’t think I’m going to be lucky enough to fall pregnant on my first proper cycle so I’m finding it hard to stay positive. I seem to ovulate anywhere between Cd13-21.

DD695106-5AE0-4305-A3F2-9F224660586C.png

Thanks ladies.
Just feel so deflated today. I was so happy to get to CD12 b4 getting a positive opk and the. So relieved when O was confirmed on CD13 matching with my opk, cm, cervix position etc and now i just feel so sad that I may be alrady out again.
I really didn't want to have tests. I was hoping this cycle was going to be the one. After 3 chemicals in a row i thought surly this cycle has to be it and now i just feel so sad.

If this is another no cycle then im really sorry but I will have to step away from here because its just to hard.
We've been trying for over 6 months which i know compared to some isnt much but it feels like forever.
I know i can get pregnant but i can't stay pregnant and the worry of having a 4th loss in a row is unbearable.
I was so hoping i wudnt need the bloodtests.
I know in the US they really help ladies but they dont do that here unless ure gonna pay thousands for fertility treatment and i dont have that kind of money.

Thanks for ure kind words ladies it means alot.
I really dont think i stand a chance this cycle now.
I had all the ovulation signs on day 13 pains in overies. Ewcm soft high open cervix and positive opk on day 12. Since day 14 my cm has been thick and white and cervix is low firm clossed.
Did my body try to O and fail?
Or was the low temp today because I didn't sleep so well.
I was up untill gone 3 am and then i slept badly and was woken up at 8:30am.
My thermometer doesn't beep anymore either but it's still taken temps but its hard to know how long to keep it in. I kept it in for about 4 mins this morning. I did another temp after but it was after I had moved and it had gone up but I cant add that temp because its not resting temp.

I really hope i still have a chance this cycle and im not out already :(

Thanks ladies.
Just feel so deflated today. I was so happy to get to CD12 b4 getting a positive opk and the. So relieved when O was confirmed on CD13 matching with my opk, cm, cervix position etc and now i just feel so sad that I may be alrady out again.
I really didn't want to have tests. I was hoping this cycle was going to be the one. After 3 chemicals in a row i thought surly this cycle has to be it and now i just feel so sad.

If this is another no cycle then im really sorry but I will have to step away from here because its just to hard.
We've been trying for over 6 months which i know compared to some isnt much but it feels like forever.
I know i can get pregnant but i can't stay pregnant and the worry of having a 4th loss in a row is unbearable.
I was so hoping i wudnt need the bloodtests.
I know in the US they really help ladies but they dont do that here unless ure gonna pay thousands for fertility treatment and i dont have that kind of money.

Thanks for ure kind words ladies it means alot.
I really dont think i stand a chance this cycle now.
I had all the ovulation signs on day 13 pains in overies. Ewcm soft high open cervix and positive opk on day 12. Since day 14 my cm has been thick and white and cervix is low firm clossed.
Did my body try to O and fail?
Or was the low temp today because I didn't sleep so well.
I was up untill gone 3 am and then i slept badly and was woken up at 8:30am.
My thermometer doesn't beep anymore either but it's still taken temps but its hard to know how long to keep it in. I kept it in for about 4 mins this morning. I did another temp after but it was after I had moved and it had gone up but I cant add that temp because its not resting temp.

I really hope i still have a chance this cycle and im not out already :(
What dose it do if you put in a high temp for tomorrow ? you still could have ovulated but ff just isn’t picking it up? x

I shud be 4dpo and im on cd17 ive never ovulated any later than day 14.
I really do feel like i have ovulated but im so confused by my temo rise then temp drop for 2 days in a row. To early for implantation.
Hope FF put my cross hairs back in for day 13 again in a few days.
Feel a bit sickly today and keep having niggly headaches. Pluss lots of white cm.
Do u ladies think I still stand a chance looking at my chart?
Please be honest??

What dose it do if you put in a high temp for tomorrow ? you still could have ovulated but ff just isn’t picking it up? x

It gave me cross hairs yesterday hon for day 13 which matches with all my ovulation signs. But my temp dropped below cover to-day so its took them away.

It gave me cross hairs yesterday hon for day 13 which matches with all my ovulation signs. But my temp dropped below cover to-day so its took them away.

OK so just put in a random high temp for tommorow and it gave me cross hairs for day 13 again so let's hope my temp will be alot higher tommorow [-o&lt;

I shud be 4dpo and im on cd17 ive never ovulated any later than day 14.
I really do feel like i have ovulated but im so confused by my temo rise then temp drop for 2 days in a row. To early for implantation.
Hope FF put my cross hairs back in for day 13 again in a few days.
Feel a bit sickly today and keep having niggly headaches. Pluss lots of white cm.
Do u ladies think I still stand a chance looking at my chart?
Please be honest??

From 2-4 dpo your temp can drop due to estergon dropping and then progesterone taking over i believe.

I would go with what your body is feeling x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->