**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Just been to look at it now the test has dried and it looks negative I won’t test anymore I’ll see if my period comes x

@Stargirl1993 try to remember at this point in the cycle, two days doubling is like from 4 to 8 so both lines will be very very faint

I’m starting to get some pretty strong symptoms here! I only ever get heartburn when very early pregnant and I had it before bed last night. I also woke up with the worst taste in my mouth. My temps keep going up & up. Silly symptom spotting so early!!
0338F769-0FF9-4656-8A8E-4160FDCD962C.jpeg

Have a wonderful time Dee!

Star that test is darker for sure. I understand how you are feeling though.

Beautiful bfp autumn & Reiko!

Alligator, I hope it went well last night. Been thinking about you.

Sugger, I looking forward to seeing your bfp!

Last edited:
My temp plumeted today. Im 8dpo.
Think I may be out again:cry:

Im having itchy nipples and my right one feels a little tender. And felt a bit sick this morning.
Been having very vivid dreams and this is TMI but ive had alot of gas:blush:
Been having like a poking feeling in my overies.
But my temp has completely plumeted and I'm only 8dpo and not due AF for just over a week:shrug:
I didnt sleep that well so maybe its that. But I wudnt think it wud drop that much.
Screenshot_20200821-092239_FF Mobile.jpg

Super happy with this afternoons test :) :) :)

View attachment 1086374

Congratulations

This mornings test.. I really can’t get excited till I get a proper line and I’m still really unsure :neutral:
Updated with chart. I feel like af is about to come I have some mild cramps x
View attachment 1086380 View attachment 1086381

I still see a line hon and hope it gets darker.
Trust me i know how anxous it is getting faint lines and hoping they darken.
Im like a bag of nerves. My temp plumeted and im 8dpo. Not tested today.
I think im out:-(

I’m starting to get some pretty strong symptoms here! I only ever get heartburn when very early pregnant and I had it before bed last night. I also woke up with the worst taste in my mouth. My temps keep going up & up. Silly symptom spotting so early!!
View attachment 1086387

Have a wonderful time Dee!

Star that test is darker for sure. I understand how you are feeling though.

Beautiful bfp autumn & Reiko!

Alligator, I hope it went well last. Been thinking about you.

Sugger, I looking forward to seeing your bfp!

Those symptoms sound great and ure chart looks amazing hon.
Thank you but I dont think ill be getting a BFP really feeling out

Thankyou everyone, if I’m not pregnant this cycle I won’t be charting anymore it’s to stressful x I think I just may get some better opks and do them I normally feel ovulation pain anyways x

@Suggerhoney 8dpo is common for implantation!! I really hope this is your time!! Xx

Thanks ladies.
I didn't think a implantation dip wud be that severe. But its given me food for thiught. Im still getting twinges and pains in overies.
I really hope it is implantation.
I really hope and pray if it is this one sticks[-o<

I've tested today being as I'm 8dpo and BFN but I guess if that dip is implantation that cud be the reason.
If my temp goes up tommorow I may test again.
Thank you ladies for giving me hope. My heart sank this morning with that temp drop and seeing the BFN made me feel disappointed but I know its still very early.

Wow so much to catch up, I see there are a couple of new BFP so congratulations!
Just a little update about myself, after the CP my period arrived 4 days late, it was really painful but regular in quantity and duration, actually I dealed with sciatica which I never had before, do you think that was caused by the CP? Now I'm on CD 10 and bleeding again with a few small clots... So apparently this cycle is going to be weird, I don't know if I'm gonna ovulate

Implantation dip Is a good thing I always panicked when my temp didnt drop lol. Looking forward to seeing your tests.

3dpo for me here, going so slow. I am feeling quite confident but I say that every month :rofl: had the weirdest dream last night that my dog that was pts a couple of months ago was alive &the vets made a mistake...was so vivid I woke up & it felt like I was grieving from scratch again :cry: we collect our new puppy on friday so obviously hes been on my mind alot. One good thing is my headaches improved a bit today, not gone completely though but hopefully will over the weekend x

7DPT, 6DPO, and still having the pressure feeling in my abdomen, and tests are still pretty dark, seems although the trigger just doesn’t want to leave my body this cycle. Last cycle it was completely gone by now. Same tests too.

DCEAC912-EAED-465F-ABCB-70666132A535.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->