**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

5dpo opk. (Had to pee on something:-=)
View attachment 1086392
May we all get hpts that look like this!!!!
Can I just say that I love that you have to “pee on something “ lol. I always start testing way too early (I’m 6dpo and tested this morning ) knowing damn well it would be bfn... but like you I have the urge to pee on sticks lmao!!!

Last edited:
Thanks ladies! It’s just so weird how the trigger is so dark still, it’s the same MG as last cycle.

Sugger and Luv those symptoms all sound promising!!

stargirl I can see that line for sure.

unfortunately my FMU test this morning is a squinter again!?? The afternoons test was darker but then when it dried it’s a squinter as well. So strange. My AF is due today or tomorrow and I’m having cramps, but my temp is still high. Ugh, I’m really worried about a CP :( I will be so disappointed!

Sugger and Luv those symptoms all sound promising!!

stargirl I can see that line for sure.

unfortunately my FMU test this morning is a squinter again!?? The afternoons test was darker but then when it dried it’s a squinter as well. So strange. My AF is due today or tomorrow and I’m having cramps, but my temp is still high. Ugh, I’m really worried about a CP :( I will be so disappointed!

Oh no i hope it isn't a chemical hon. Ive had 3 chemicals since April this year and they are heartbreaking. Ive had 5 chemicals all together and a later Misscarige at 10+4.
So im always a bag of nerves in the first trimester.
This year has been the first time I've had multiple losses back to back.
I hate getting lines and them not progressing.
Im so scared I'm going to have a 4th chemical in a row.
So I really hope if I am pregnant this one sticks.
My heart can not take anymore losses.
Ive been pregnant 3 times in 6 months but all chemicals.
I just cant get excited anymore.

Sugger that’s a lot of loss to hold. I’ve had one mc at 8 weeks and I forgot the feeling of being early pregnant... it’s so worrying. We weren’t even trying for this baby but if it turns out to be a CP I will be grieving. So many dreams in my heart for our 4th babe already.

Sugger that’s a lot of loss to hold. I’ve had one mc at 8 weeks and I forgot the feeling of being early pregnant... it’s so worrying. We weren’t even trying for this baby but if it turns out to be a CP I will be grieving. So many dreams in my heart for our 4th babe already.

I had my first chemical in April and I was devastated but accepted it.
I had another chemical in June and again was upsett but just accepted it.
My last chemical was last cycle i found out I was pregnant on CD23. My tests were very faint but this time they did darken a bit more so I was feeling more positive about that pregnancy.
But then the lines started going fainter.
I then decided to not test for a few days to give the HCG a chance to rise but woke on the morning of Saturday 1st August pouring with blood.
It was hurendous. I was so heartbroken because I was still getting faint lines.
That last chemical hit me hard and I felt like giving up ttc.
My other chemicals messed with my cyckes causing me to O way to early on CD8 but this last chemical has not messed with my cycle. I ovulated on cd13 so I hope that means if I am pregnant it has a better chance.

Really hope my temps go back up tommorow and I get my BFP and healthy sticky rainbow baby.
This is the longest ive ever ttc.
When I came off the mini pill in feb I did not think it wud be this hard.

Keeping my fingers crossed fot u hon that all will be well.

Did an HPT in the evening with a different brand cheapie and it’s so much darker than the other cheapies! How is my test so dark still being 7DPT!? Shouldn’t they fade??? These are afternoon tests, my morning test was still way dark too.

A2023418-9C2C-4AD7-BF93-2E9BA2A03978.jpeg

No..I brought no tests at all so will just wait and hope. Will be symptom spotting to the max no doubt.

I think u did the right thing hon. Enjoy ure holiday and I hope wen u get home u get 2 lovely lines. That wud be so awesome.

Did an HPT in the evening with a different brand cheapie and it’s so much darker than the other cheapies! How is my test so dark still being 7DPT!? Shouldn’t they fade??? These are afternoon tests, my morning test was still way dark too.

View attachment 1086400

Good luck Pink.
I really hope this is ure month.

AFM I have a new symtom. Tender sore right breast.
This is always a classic pregnancy sign for me as I don't get any breast pain b4 or during AF. Its always a early pregnancy symptom but sadly I had sore breasts with all 3 chemicals as But they fizzled out at 12dpo along with the fading tests.
With healthy pregnancies the breast pain does not fizzle out.
I really hope this is it ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->