**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Did an HPT in the evening with a different brand cheapie and it’s so much darker than the other cheapies! How is my test so dark still being 7DPT!? Shouldn’t they fade??? These are afternoon tests, my morning test was still way dark too.

View attachment 1086400
I have these two brands and they have different sensitivities the pink one being more sensitive so that might have something to do with it

I have these two brands and they have different sensitivities the pink one being more sensitive so that might have something to do with it
Thank you! Still it should be fading thought shouldn’t it? Lol

I said I wudnt symptom spot and here I am listing every ache and pain lmao:haha:

Got to my holiday. It’s very windy but hopefully we will get a calm day! Good wishes to you all and hope there will be loads more lucky BFP’s in here soon x

View attachment 1086397

what a lovely picture!!! Have a wonderful break, I hope the weather is good for you.

Unfortunately quite a bit fainter today... feeling disappointedView attachment 1086424

Oh dear, hopefully it’s just the amount you’ve drunk and it’s not a bad sign x

Actually it just makes a ton of sense that it’s a CP. I ovulated early Enough that sex on CD 5 got me pregnant... so my lining likely didn’t have enough time to properly build up. And I usually feel pretty sick right from the positive test and have felt fine... not really having any symptoms except cramping. I’ll be surprised if I don’t get AF tomorrow. Thanks for letting me bug you guys with all my tests :). Maybe there’s still a sticky bean but if not it’s ok. Our original plan was 3 and we are a happy family!!

I wish all of you get your hearts desires for a BFP fulfilled very soon xx

Actually it just makes a ton of sense that it’s a CP. I ovulated early Enough that sex on CD 5 got me pregnant... so my lining likely didn’t have enough time to properly build up. And I usually feel pretty sick right from the positive test and have felt fine... not really having any symptoms except cramping. I’ll be surprised if I don’t get AF tomorrow. Thanks for letting me bug you guys with all my tests :). Maybe there’s still a sticky bean but if not it’s ok. Our original plan was 3 and we are a happy family!!

:hugs: everything is crossed for you that your surprise baby surprises you again and sticks around

Anyone ever heard of just having hcg in your system between o & af? I seem to get very early lines. Sometimes they progress, sometimes not. I wonder, can you produce a small amount of hcg at fertilization? I should not be testing so early I know! Last cycle I got my bfp with this ic at 6dpo & frer at 7dpo. Today is 5dpo and I have lines again. (The opk was not dipped in same sample & the tests did not touch.) I am not saying I think these are bfp, but it is super weird.
After time limit.
28A8F627-C6C7-4C17-92DE-8EB5CBB56BE1.jpeg
Around 3 minutes. Slightly tweaked so you can see the line.
B2AB6BD0-7F29-46E3-A4FA-6FD0ECFC02F4.jpeg
I shouldn’t even post this lol. I know it’s too early and I know how cheap ic’s work :blush:. I do find it weird that I always get some kind of line.
Carry on....

Thank you! Still it should be fading thought shouldn’t it? Lol
You have been testing with the blue ones originally right ? :) sorry hard to find your previous post. Is the blue one not lighter than the others you took?
If you’re referring to the pink one, you would only be able to compare it to another pink one taken before it. Comparing two different brands with different sensitivities and dye wouldn’t give you a good comparison

Anyone ever heard of just having hcg in your system between o & af? I seem to get very early lines. Sometimes they progress, sometimes not. I wonder, can you produce a small amount of hcg at fertilization? I should not be testing so early I know! Last cycle I got my bfp with this ic at 6dpo & frer at 7dpo. Today is 5dpo and I have lines again. (The opk was not dipped in same sample & the tests did not touch.) I am not saying I think these are bfp, but it is super weird.
After time limit.
View attachment 1086429
Around 3 minutes. Slightly tweaked so you can see the line.
View attachment 1086430
I shouldn’t even post this lol. I know it’s too early and I know how cheap ic’s work :blush:. I do find it weird that I always get some kind of line.
Carry on....
I’m sorry I’m not seeing anything :/

So I am not big on symptoms spotting but something is up and I wanted your ladies opinions
I’m 6/7 dpo and since about 4 dpo my lower tummy has been very tender (like it’s sensitive when I push to pee, kind of like a pulling feeling), I have been extremely bloated and very gassy has anyone experienced this while pregnant ?! Hoping it’s a good sign lol

So I am not big on symptoms spotting but something is up and I wanted your ladies opinions
I’m 6/7 dpo and since about 4 dpo my lower tummy has been very tender (like it’s sensitive when I push to pee, kind of like a pulling feeling), I have been extremely bloated and very gassy has anyone experienced this while pregnant ?! Hoping it’s a good sign lol
Gassy is one of my first signs! The pain could be from that or digestion slowing down because you are pregnant.

Gassy is one of my first signs! The pain could be from that or digestion slowing down because you are pregnant.
It’s weird because it’s not like gas pain or stomach pain it’s like muscle pain in my very low abdomen (uterus) area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->