**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

@Reiko_ctu I am so sorry you suspect it may be a chemical. Sending all my love to you. I know they are so disappointing.. it's not fair. Sorry also to hear of your previous loss :(

Sugger and Luv those symptoms all sound promising!!

stargirl I can see that line for sure.

unfortunately my FMU test this morning is a squinter again!?? The afternoons test was darker but then when it dried it’s a squinter as well. So strange. My AF is due today or tomorrow and I’m having cramps, but my temp is still high. Ugh, I’m really worried about a CP :( I will be so disappointed!

bless you I can’t imagine how anxious your feeling right now xx stick baby stick!! <3

Did an HPT in the evening with a different brand cheapie and it’s so much darker than the other cheapies! How is my test so dark still being 7DPT!? Shouldn’t they fade??? These are afternoon tests, my morning test was still way dark too.

View attachment 1086400
Sorry I Havnt a clue about any of this but wishing you lots of luck!! :dust:

Anyone ever heard of just having hcg in your system between o & af? I seem to get very early lines. Sometimes they progress, sometimes not. I wonder, can you produce a small amount of hcg at fertilization? I should not be testing so early I know! Last cycle I got my bfp with this ic at 6dpo & frer at 7dpo. Today is 5dpo and I have lines again. (The opk was not dipped in same sample & the tests did not touch.) I am not saying I think these are bfp, but it is super weird.
After time limit.
View attachment 1086429
Around 3 minutes. Slightly tweaked so you can see the line.
View attachment 1086430
I shouldn’t even post this lol. I know it’s too early and I know how cheap ic’s work :blush:. I do find it weird that I always get some kind of line.
Carry on....

I can’t see anything but I do love a good line spot so keep posting pics :)
Good luck!! :dust:

Have cramps tonight but also have ibs cramps! hate it when I have a flare up so painful. Depending on tomorrow’s temp I will do another test x af come at 11dpo last time but don’t sure if that was because I didn’t have a proper period x

Did an HPT in the evening with a different brand cheapie and it’s so much darker than the other cheapies! How is my test so dark still being 7DPT!? Shouldn’t they fade??? These are afternoon tests, my morning test was still way dark too.

View attachment 1086400
Girl, mine didn’t disappear until 14dpt! It’s such a variance because it’s all how your body is metabolizing it and some months are different. It’s so hard when you want to test so badly!!

So I am not big on symptoms spotting but something is up and I wanted your ladies opinions
I’m 6/7 dpo and since about 4 dpo my lower tummy has been very tender (like it’s sensitive when I push to pee, kind of like a pulling feeling), I have been extremely bloated and very gassy has anyone experienced this while pregnant ?! Hoping it’s a good sign lol
4 dpo is super early for any pregnancy related symptoms but I've heard that pulling feeling before being a symptom... maybe implantation!? FX!!

Girl, mine didn’t disappear until 14dpt! It’s such a variance because it’s all how your body is metabolizing it and some months are different. It’s so hard when you want to test so badly!!
Did it end up a BFP?

8 dpo, feeling sick and have been peeing all day (sorry tmi) I literally had to go every time I had a drink. My boss said it’s because I drank lots but I’ve only drank a litre of water like usual

So if it showed until 14DPO, did it ever even truly go away on tests?
12dpo, 14dpt. It was negative 12dpo and came back positive on 13dpo.
With my IVF cycle it never went negative. It started turning slightly darker at the equivalence of 9dpo.

@Bump288 I am sure that could be a symptom..I didn't have that, but then again I didn't have hardly any symptoms when I was pregnant besides getting bigger!

@Reiko_ctu I really hope you aren't experiencing a chemical. Hang in there and take care of yourself.

So this is the 3rd day of bleeding, but now it is barely there. Yesterday was also much lighter. I have a feeling this is not AF..it would have lasted longer than 3 days and would have been a bit heavier throughout. The clots were weird though...only have those during AF. Just some random mid-cycle bleeding I guess.

Anyway, I keep testing and no positive OPK yet, though today's was a higher level than yesterday, but still low.

Omg I’m actually shaking!! Is this actually it!!

I woke up a hour and 27mins earlier then normal my temp went up to 37.07 but when I use temp adjuster it’s up to 37.23

2 different tests

36F88C6C-B84E-4F65-898A-69D1901544F1.jpeg 4664E948-B0C2-4F0D-B1E1-313159D37497.jpeg A8134CC0-8E4E-4A07-8DEA-209E365B82CF.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->