**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

I can see the lines too Stargirl.

8 DPO today for me and sore boobs and slight nausea this morning. Both common for me at this point in my cycle. Temp did go up which is good. Nothing much else to report.

0FC1F1F8-9DCC-41AE-83DB-EF2C13AC0869.png

I see both lines how exciting!!!

Dee your chart is looking fab!

4dpo for me today, boobs are killing me & I mean proper stabbing pains & feel achy & heavy too, all normal for me though after last months chemical but we shall see. Not actually got any tests in the house which never happens so I cant even test until 8dpo even if I ordered them today, how boring lol

I'm sorry if this seems like a silly question. I just posted a thread about it but thought I'd ask here anyway. I had a little bit of red blood on the toilet paper this morning. The thing is, I'm only on cycle day 24 and so if this was my period it would be unheard of for me to have a cycle this short!! I'm freaking out, and my darling partner is standing by the phone waiting to call a doctor if he needs to, but I've told him to hold off until I get some advice first.

We've been trying for almost 9 years to get pregnant and are tyring hard not to get our hopes up but this is also incredibly unusual!

I have read about implantation bleeding, but read it's usually pink? I don't have any cramping or anything. Should we be worried?

@DuckyBlue it could be IB if it's a small amount. You could also just be spotting. Do you track ovulation? Sometimes we just have an off month and ovulate at a different time, sometimes due to stress. Hoping it's a good sign for you.

@Stargirl1993 congrats !!!

@Stargirl1993 yay! That’s a BFP!

AFM when I woke up and wiped there was a tinge of dark blood. I’m 8dpo and I don’t really have short cycles so I’m hoping it’s not AF.

Hey ladies!

I tried calling the doctor, to see if I could possibly go in for a blood test because I'm late (I probably ovulated late if I ovulated at all!)..and they said "no". The fact I just got off birth control in June or sometime around there...means that it could take up to three months just to get a "normal" period. Kinda bummed about everything. So DH decided to pick up a "cheap" blue dye test for me to surprise me....I think he noticed I was pretty down about the whole thing....he has no clue what "blue" dye tests are like, but it's the thought that counts :) Anyways I took one, I had two lines come up within the time period (I've attached a picture at bottom). I have pink FRER's coming Monday, so I might take one Tuesday morning, I guess it will just depend on how I'm feeling!

IMG_2375 (1).jpg

I am also skeptical of blue dye tests, but that looks like a bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->