**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Hey ladies!

I tried calling the doctor, to see if I could possibly go in for a blood test because I'm late (I probably ovulated late if I ovulated at all!)..and they said "no". The fact I just got off birth control in June or sometime around there...means that it could take up to three months just to get a "normal" period. Kinda bummed about everything. So DH decided to pick up a "cheap" blue dye test for me to surprise me....I think he noticed I was pretty down about the whole thing....he has no clue what "blue" dye tests are like, but it's the thought that counts :) Anyways I took one, I had two lines come up within the time period (I've attached a picture at bottom). I have pink FRER's coming Monday, so I might take one Tuesday morning, I guess it will just depend on how I'm feeling!

View attachment 1086447

whoa that’s a clear one!!! Congratulations!

Now I can believe it! Thankyou so much to everyone who has said congratulations!

hope you all get bfps so you can join me xx

View attachment 1086448 View attachment 1086449

:wohoo: That’s a great line!!!!!

Hey ladies!

I tried calling the doctor, to see if I could possibly go in for a blood test because I'm late (I probably ovulated late if I ovulated at all!)..and they said "no". The fact I just got off birth control in June or sometime around there...means that it could take up to three months just to get a "normal" period. Kinda bummed about everything. So DH decided to pick up a "cheap" blue dye test for me to surprise me....I think he noticed I was pretty down about the whole thing....he has no clue what "blue" dye tests are like, but it's the thought that counts :) Anyways I took one, I had two lines come up within the time period (I've attached a picture at bottom). I have pink FRER's coming Monday, so I might take one Tuesday morning, I guess it will just depend on how I'm feeling!

View attachment 1086447

looks positive!! I would go and get a first response!! x good luck!! x

BFN at 9dpo and all my symptoms have vanished. Feeling totaly bummed. Just wanna cry. :cry:

Star girl that's amazing!! Congrats!! What lovely lines!!

Hevalou I hope that's IB! Could definitely be! For me I have 23-26 day cycles so would definitely be AF if it were me.

No AF today (which would be a 26 day cycle, longest since getting AF back after weaning my LO at 18 months) and my temp is still up! So I'm still here! However I don't have any tests left... I will get a frer for Sunday morning because I have a massage on Sunday afternoon and I'd want to tell my therapist I'm pregnant before having a massage :) Yesterday was very stressful - my oldest and I had a rough day, and it was pouring rain and I slipped down my deck stairs and hurt my butt. I hope at 4 weeks pregnant that can't really do anything to the bean!!

Sugger I'm sorry - keep your hopes up xx

Aaand here comes some nausea. Had to cough a bit to clear my throat and turned to full on gagging over the Trash can.

It’s still early yet I know it’s hard implantation happens anywhere from 6-11dpo so your still in with a chance, what’s your temps like today? x

Im due AF on Friday. Ive had symptoms for a few days. The sore boobs started up yesterday but today nothing and stark white BFN.
My temp went up but im not feeling hopeful at all.
Im dreading all the bloodtests next cycle and being told bad news. Im 40 nearly 41 so my chances are so slim and the Misscarige rate is so high. Thats probably why ive had 3 in a row.
I had blazing positives with my son at 10dpo.
And lots of symptoms esp sore boobs b4 i got my BFP.
Same with our other son and my daughter sore boobs a week b4 AF was due.
Even the pregnancy monitor on FF has given me 0. Last 2 cycles with my chemicals i had 80pts.
This is literally my last cycle and if AF shows we can't try again untill Dec/Jan and thats only providing there is nothing wrong with me.
Been trying since Feb and all I've had is losses.
TTC sucks so much.
I'll show u my chart but im 99% sure im out.
20200822_110822.jpg

Congrats @Stargirl1993
Im 9/10dpo (if I ovulated) I dont have any symptoms but I still tested and bfn. My eyes always want to make shadows/lines but Im sure its nothing there.

6BC8CC98-09C9-4F64-A8E9-91FDC58587FC.jpeg 75187602-ADE6-4034-9432-7572B425D185.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->