**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

OK so boobs feeling slightly tender again. But so so mild.
Hopfully yesterdays dip was implantation.
I really hope if i am it sticks so scared about having even more chemicals or getting BFNs.
I feel like I'm coming down with a cold. Itchy scratchy throat and blocked nose.

I also forgot to mention that I had a second LH surge.
I had ewcm from cd9 to cd14
Positive opks on day 12
Soft high open cervix on day 13 and pains in overies.
Day 14 opks going negative and cervix low firm closed.
Cd15 thick white cm
Cd16 I randomly did a opk in early even and got anoter Positive.
Line was slightly darker than control but I feel my day 12 opks were darker and it matches with my other fertile symptoms.

So I just thought out of curiosity I'd chart that opk on FF and it have me dotted cross hairs for cd17 and 5dpo.

I've taken it back out tho because it only gave me dotted lines and all my fertile symptoms were around day 12.
I really think I did O on day 13 tho.
I was told to always chart ure OPK when u first get a positive and then stop testing so im gonna stick with my first positive opks because they were darker.
Not sure when I will test again. I will see what my temp does and then decide.
I do have a 15 to 16 day Luteal phase so not due AF until Friday or Saturday so I may be testing to early.
I guess ive been comparing myself to other ladies and seeing them get BFPs at 8dpo made me feel out but those ladies probably have a shorter Luteal phase than me.
Really hope i won't be out and I still do get my BFP[-o<

Congratulations @Stargirl1993 thats such a great BFP and also congratulations to @mommy2twokj thats a great BFP.

Good luck to those with very faint lines i hope they progress.

That’s PINK! What an amazing :bfp: congratulations!!!!

Jeepers, guys, so many bfps on this thread!!! And still 9 days

Seems a lucky thread really hope me and the other ladies that have been trying for ages will be posting our BFPs to in the next few days but im totally feeling out:-(

@Suggerhoney i know, I wish we could guarantee all of the ladies on here a bfp. My luteal phase is 11 days so much shorter than yours. It must be hard seeing people getting a positive so much earlier than your cycle allows. Did your temp go back up today?

@Suggerhoney i know, I wish we could guarantee all of the ladies on here a bfp. My luteal phase is 11 days so much shorter than yours. It must be hard seeing people getting a positive so much earlier than your cycle allows. Did your temp go back up today?

Yeah its hard. I only really thought of it today. I was comparing myself to other ladies than I thought today that maybe there LP is much shorter than mine.
Mine I guess is quite long. 15 to 16 days.
I did get a blazing BFP with my son at 10dpo but maybe my LP then was shorter.
My temp did go up today yes but still not feeling it.
Feeling a little queezy tonight.
20200822_110822.jpg

Well I'm 11dpo Aaaaaannnnnnnnddddddd ............................. AF GOT ME!!! What the hell body!!.

I think this is the shortest cycle I've ever had, trying to not let it get me down but now worrying my hormones are screwed up. Fingers crossed for next month!. x

Well I'm 11dpo Aaaaaannnnnnnnddddddd ............................. AF GOT ME!!! What the hell body!!.

I think this is the shortest cycle I've ever had, trying to not let it get me down but now worrying my hormones are screwed up. Fingers crossed for next month!. x

Ugh, sometimes our own bodies can be so frustrating. Sorry af is here.

9dpo my opk went positive and I maaaaaaybe have a vvvfl. Not sure if I’m seeing that indent line on the wondfo or if it’s something. We will see! I’ll probably test again tonight because I’m a weirdo haha!

sooo many BFPs!!! Congrats to you ladies!!!

Hi all! I have been off for the last 4 or 5 days and just enjoying the time with my boys and getting into the routine with school (big school doesn't start for 2 more weeks but starting off with preschool now). Will start the (big) catch up tonight! Can't wait to read all the updates and hoping for lots more BFPs!

9dpo my opk went positive and I maaaaaaybe have a vvvfl. Not sure if I’m seeing that indent line on the wondfo or if it’s something. We will see! I’ll probably test again tonight because I’m a weirdo haha!

sooo many BFPs!!! Congrats to you ladies!!!

Can’t wait to see some tests! Fingers crossed!

Hi all! I have been off for the last 4 or 5 days and just enjoying the time with my boys and getting into the routine with school (big school doesn't start for 2 more weeks but starting off with preschool now). Will start the (big) catch up tonight! Can't wait to read all the updates and hoping for lots more BFPs!

Happy to see you! Glad you’ve been having some great family time :mrgreen:

Congrats @Stargirl1993 and @mummy2twokj!! Lovely BFP’s. :)

Im having a fab holiday..saw family today and ate way too much. My mum made a devine cream and strawberry sponge. Boobs very full and tender today but I think 8 dpo is the peak of post O progesterone so probably means nothing. See what I feel like to tomorrow. It’s quite nice not being able to test like a crazy person and just seeing how things pan out.

Good luck and sorry for anyone who got BFN’s or AF.

8DPT 7DPO today and line is still pretty strong in my HPT, last cycle my trigger didn’t last this long. Makes me wonder lol! Also having that strong pain pressure in middle of low abdomen, not as bad as last time though

A47719FA-D479-44CD-93BC-83C6348EDE15.jpeg

@Suggerhoney lets hope it’s up against tomorrow! I think that looks like a good implantation dip.

I really hope it was implantation hon.
With my son i had a implantation dip from 7dpo then it shot up at 9dpo and thats when i got my BFP.
I do sometimes get dips in the Luteal phase even when I'm not pregnant and i also had implantation dips with all 3 chemicals.
I hope my temp goes up again and remains high and I get a blazing BFP.
I hate all this waiting.
I just feel like im just gonna get BFNs

Anyone see anything on the top test? The bottom one I dipped in water earlier because I’m getting a lot of shadows.
6273880E-A05C-4E57-A6AD-962765F3C7CF.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"