**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Hope you don’t mind me posting this.. for anyone using one step pregnancy tests don’t trust line progressions or good results on them
There absolutely rubbish
All these tests were taken at 12dpo with first morning urine! When taking the one step there were only very shadowy lines at 9-10dpo could only just see them
If you squinted really hard.. best tests I’ve seen for good lines early on is the easy at home and first response! Don’t get discouraged if you don’t see a line early on with one step strips x

View attachment 1086616
Congratulations! I just ordered cheapies I am kicking myself now for not getting frer

@3 girlies so sorry for your loss lovely it's always hard no matter if expecting it or not huge :hugs: xx

@LuvallmyH I see that line more clearer today xx

@Stargirl1993 I agree I hate one step they are crap I even put on my tests post about them, they really are no good for early testers, beautiful lines xx

Luv that frer deffo is positive now to watch it darken, I will keep everything crossed for you.

My beautiful nan passed away this morning :cry: we were expecting it but it still doesnt feel real :(

Nothing to report here apart from nausea (that could be my early morning phone call though) boobs are still really sore. Felt crampy last night but I think that's all in my head lol.

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs:

I tested with a morrisons test & bfn. For some reason I cant upload a pic it just wont do anything! Not a pic of the test as that's boring but of my puppy lol.

Thanks for all your kind words about my nan. She really was an amazing nan, so gentle & kind.

First response on offer on zoombaby if anyone needs some! I think Superdrug has them on offer too!

2337F6A2-5A9D-47A9-A4F4-1A651F9E7325.png

Hope you don’t mind me posting this.. for anyone using one step pregnancy tests don’t trust line progressions or good results on them
There absolutely rubbish
All these tests were taken at 12dpo with first morning urine! When taking the one step there were only very shadowy lines at 9-10dpo could only just see them
If you squinted really hard.. best tests I’ve seen for good lines early on is the easy at home and first response! Don’t get discouraged if you don’t see a line early on with one step strips x

View attachment 1086616
Fab lines!!!

Feeling a bit defeated this morning ... 10 dpo and bfn. I know it’s early but just feeling the stress as this is likely our last month trying . Over a year of ttc and 2 miscarriages I don’t think I can take much more of it.

11DPT 10DPO... and i think I’m out... tests are al but completely faded, maybe a faint shadow left from the trigger. If this cycle doesn’t work we will be waiting for a few months to try again. :(

1D1A8BE5-AF57-40A1-9F5C-F246F9FCDC61.jpeg 5F12697B-299A-41FC-93C8-5F804BE2EB32.jpeg FB09F6C5-2609-4F09-9317-2228879DE61E.jpeg

My beautiful nan passed away this morning :cry: we were expecting it but it still doesnt feel real :(

Nothing to report here apart from nausea (that could be my early morning phone call though) boobs are still really sore. Felt crampy last night but I think that's all in my head lol.

sorry about your nan. Hugs

1B5AB431-865E-405C-922D-764C88527316.jpeg It’s a bfn for me. Either an evap or chemical. Think I’m just going to wait for af

I'm so sorry Heva and Pinkcupcakes...feeling your pain and know how awful it makes you feel :-(

3 girlies - that is the cutest pup! I love his name too - perfect for him :)

Tested with some more SweetyFox tests - all BFN. Lots of dye runs and variable dye in these tests, won’t be using them again after I used them up. But not doubting the BFN as such..just don’t like them as tests go.
Did another cheap stick one and there is a grey line ..probably an evap of course but at least it was something to stare at!

Going to keep testing because I love peeing on sticks until AF comes but 99.99% sure she will come by Saturday.

BD2B0103-357B-4440-A6BB-240D04FA7D49.jpeg

You’d think 10DPO would show it by now... when I look at others testing out the trigger it starts to show again by 10DPO... sigh. I think god just doesn’t want me to be a mom sometimes :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->