**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

My test this afternoon was way lighter :-( it’s not first morning pee but now I’m scared.

You’d think 10DPO would show it by now... when I look at others testing out the trigger it starts to show again by 10DPO... sigh. I think god just doesn’t want me to be a mom sometimes :(
I think you’ve still got time, try not to get too down!! I don’t know much about fertility treatment but I’m sure there’s room for BFP’s at 11/12/13 dpo!! You’re not out!

I think you’ve still got time, try not to get too down!! I don’t know much about fertility treatment but I’m sure there’s room for BFP’s at 11/12/13 dpo!! You’re not out!
Thanks! I just feel so defeated! Been trying for quite a while and it sucks. I am however having weird cramping today, AF isn’t due until 14DPO.

9dpo fmu. I woke up before dawn & had to pee. :sleep:The pics aren’t the greatest. You’ll just have to trust me they are there. Went back to bed & haven’t been back up yet. Will test with smu and see if I can get better pics in the light.
View attachment 1086600 View attachment 1086601 View attachment 1086602
I’d really like to call these bfp!

OMG Congrats!!!!!

Those are good lines!!!! You started pulling lines early!!! I'm so excited for you! They are going to get super dark fast. Praying for a very sticky bun in the oven.:dance:

You’d think 10DPO would show it by now... when I look at others testing out the trigger it starts to show again by 10DPO... sigh. I think god just doesn’t want me to be a mom sometimes :(

Ur 10dpo cheapie still has a smudge of color that very well could get darker. Praying it does. Hugs

My test this afternoon was way lighter :-( it’s not first morning pee but now I’m scared.

Hugs could be diluted. This early on fmu is going to be strongest for most. Give it a few more days. Do you lan to do a beta?

Ur 10dpo cheapie still has a smudge of color that very well could get darker. Praying it does. Hugs

Hugs could be diluted. This early on fmu is going to be strongest for most. Give it a few more days. Do you lan to do a beta?
You really think so? Yea I see the teeny bit of a line but barely there :( I just feel like I’m losing all hope

Hope you don’t mind me posting this.. for anyone using one step pregnancy tests don’t trust line progressions or good results on them
There absolutely rubbish
All these tests were taken at 12dpo with first morning urine! When taking the one step there were only very shadowy lines at 9-10dpo could only just see them
If you squinted really hard.. best tests I’ve seen for good lines early on is the easy at home and first response! Don’t get discouraged if you don’t see a line early on with one step strips x

View attachment 1086616

That’s crazy! I used to use one step for opk and hpt and loved them, but they seem to have gone to crap lately! Beautiful lines on the other tests.

11DPT 10DPO... and i think I’m out... tests are al but completely faded, maybe a faint shadow left from the trigger. If this cycle doesn’t work we will be waiting for a few months to try again. :(

View attachment 1086621 View attachment 1086622 View attachment 1086623

:hugs: there is still time, I have everything crossed for you.

View attachment 1086624 It’s a bfn for me. Either an evap or chemical. Think I’m just going to wait for af

:hugs: I’m so sorry.

This is my puppy Rodney :) cannot wait to get him on saturday.

View attachment 1086625

Im so sorry about your nan. Your little pup is adorable!

@Deethehippy :hugs: I’m so sorry lovely, it’s so unfair xx

try not to panic, when hcg is still so low at the beginning the dilution of pee can really change the colour of the line.

Having some pretty radical AF style cramping and sharp pains low down in my tummy tonight. Kinda weird because AF isn't due until Saturday at 15dpo and they seem quite strong for 11dpo. Guess she could just be coming earlier. Still testing BFN.

@Samiam03 my lines were way lighter the day after I got my first bfp, I was in such a panic. But then they got darker again. Fx honey

We just got a kitten this summer and honestly it is just the best having a little buddy around!! Cutest puppy ever!!
We got a kitten too, hes 12 weeks & literally ruining my house :rofl: he has a scratching post but oh no that's not he same as a leather dining chair!!! He also loves curtains & just being a little sod basically hes so cute though

Well im 12dpo today and BFN so definitely out:cry:
Boobs do not hurt at all now and all my other symptoms have also gone.
just waiting for the stupid witch to show her face. She's due Friday or Saturday.

Im absolutely hearbroken and have been crying for 2 days.

I always hate this bit the most, the knowing ure out and waiting for AF.
Its just a visous circle and ive had enough of it.

Thanks to those that wrote back to me regarding the bloodtests and still being able to ttc, and also that they will perscribe me something even if I am in the uk.
I really hope they do if it is to do with hormones.

Not sure if im having a 4th chemical because I had implantation cramps and sore boobs and neasea and other symptoms from 8dpo.
Got a v v v faint line on sweety fox at 10dpo but BFN at 11dpo.

Didn't get any pregnancy points on FF this cycle like I had with the chemicals. I had 80 pts with the chemicals but 0pts this cycle.

I think I want to have one last try next cycle. I feel sad not being able to try so I wanna try one more time.
I hope I still can even tho I have to have the bloodtests.

I guess if im still not pregnant by the end of next cycle I will then take 2 cycles off and wait on my bloodtest results and then providing I can still get pregnant and stay pregnant we will start trying again in December.
October and November always fly by supper fast so im sure I can manage 2 cycles not trying.
Im just very scared im going to get bad news:cry:

I feel like my body is a failure.
Im 41 in December and really feel like time is running out if it hasn't all ready.

This is my puppy Rodney :) cannot wait to get him on saturday.

View attachment 1086625

Awwwww what a cutie pie and lol at the name I love it.

Im so very sad and so sorry to hear about ure nanna.
I know how precious nannas are and losing a grandparent is so hard. I lost my grandad in 2013 and he and my nanna were like a mum and dad to me.
My nanna is 84 next month and she is one of my best friends.
Im gonna be devastated when she goes. She's the closest thing to a mum ive ever had.

Im sending u the hugest hugs hon. And i pray that Jesus brings u peace and comfort at this very sad time. [-o<

Also sorry about the stupid BFN it really is the pits.
I think we are going to give it one last try so I will see u over in the September testing thread.
I pray to God that we will get our :bfp: and wont need to be in the October testing thread.
[-o<

Sugger I’m so sorry hun. I am happy to read a bit of positivity in your post. I’m glad you aren’t giving up yet!

Sugger I’m so sorry hun. I am happy to read a bit of positivity in your post. I’m glad you aren’t giving up yet!

Thanks hon.
The plan was to stop now but it just makes me feel to sad.
I need to ask the nurse first when I have the first blood draw it its still OK to try.

My husband has agreed to try again but said after that he wants me to give my body a rest even if its just for 2 cycles and then try again in December so thats what we have agreed.

Im very anxous about my results and what they may reveal, but im hoping and praying if there is something going on its just something that's simple and can be treated with perscribed medications.
Im hoping its nothing like peri menopause or anything that will prevent me ever having a healthy pregnancy.

I hope ure lines get darker. I know the waiting for them to progress is agonising.
I really hope im not having another chemical because I don't want my chances to be messed up next cycle. Im hoping all my symptoms were just down to progesterone and not a pregnancy.
I guess only time will tell when the bleeding starts.
I will know then.
But I'd rather it be a case of I just didn't get pregnant this month and that my body has had a month break to heal from the June and July chemicals.
I think the chemical causes uterine lining to become thin so if my body has had a month to heal from the chemical im hoping my lining is thick so next cycle if we catch it has a better chance with implantation.

Last edited:
Thanks for your kind words sugger she was just the nicest lady ever. I knew she was going to lose her battle as she was not having fluids for the last 12 days but the crushing feeling to be told shes gone is just horrible. I cant even process it yet. This is her with my youngest daughter Sydnee. She was heartbroken when I told her this morning. I'm lucky as I have a good family around me my twin is my best friend.

20200825_090534.jpg

Thanks for your kind words sugger she was just the nicest lady ever. I knew she was going to lose her battle as she was not having fluids for the last 12 days but the crushing feeling to be told shes gone is just horrible. I cant even process it yet. This is her with my youngest daughter Sydnee. She was heartbroken when I told her this morning. I'm lucky as I have a good family around me my twin is my best friend.

View attachment 1086652
Aww, what a lovely photo. I'm so sorry..I'm glad you have your family around you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->