**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Why has my not testing early gone out the window today :rofl: someone slap me lol

@3 girlies your Nan looks so kind. I'm sorry... I've lost all my grandparents too already before either of my kids were old enough to remember them, it's so tough.

Sorry about all the BFNs ladies :-(
Getting a puppy or a kitten sounds like a wonderful idea while waiting for a bfp!!

@3 girlies your Nan looks so kind. I'm sorry... I've lost all my grandparents too already before either of my kids were old enough to remember them, it's so tough.

Getting a puppy or a kitten sounds like a wonderful idea while waiting for a bfp!!
My kitten has the hump as he had his claws trimmed :rofl: but my god they were like needles he caught me by accident playing & pierced my skin & it bled so much (I know I'm on blood thinners but still tons) so now he trys to pounce & cant hook his claws in haha so much safer with my kids he was making us bleed. Not really selling the kitten thing am I lol. Hes lovely though so gentle when hes not playing he literally doesnt know his nail strength

Thanks for your kind words sugger she was just the nicest lady ever. I knew she was going to lose her battle as she was not having fluids for the last 12 days but the crushing feeling to be told shes gone is just horrible. I cant even process it yet. This is her with my youngest daughter Sydnee. She was heartbroken when I told her this morning. I'm lucky as I have a good family around me my twin is my best friend.

View attachment 1086652

Awwww this breaks my heart she looks like the sweetest lady ever. U just take all the time u need hon. It is very hard to process and then the grieving. But u will get through it hon. It takes time and u need to give urself time. Time is a healer.
It still hurts me to this day that my grandad is no longer with us and I still get very tearful but as time has gone buy its easier to deal with.
All I can say is she has gone to a much better place now and will be loving life up there.
I had a NDE (near death and out of body experience) when I was in a coma. I died for a few minutes and I went to heaven. Its very beautiful and is 100%real. Take comfort in that and know she is looking down on u always.
<3:hug:

We have 3 adult cats that wud prob eat a kitten lol so no kittens here unfortunately lol.

We got a kitten too, hes 12 weeks & literally ruining my house :rofl: he has a scratching post but oh no that's not he same as a leather dining chair!!! He also loves curtains & just being a little sod basically hes so cute though
Oh what a little stinker! Ours is 13 weeks and thankfully doesn’t scratch the furniture! She likes to attack my husbands feet in the middle of the night so we have to lock her out of our room, and she eats so much food, it’s like $60 a month to feed her! But she’s such a lovely kitty I’m so glad we finally got one! They’re so hard to find here.

The trigger would be gone now if was negative yesterday. Interesting to watch from my point of view as this cycle is so different to the last & I swear your body knows its pregnant way before hcg

I cant sleep. It's nearly 1am. I just keep thinking of my nan. I've nearly died I was on life support &I didnt see any light or anything at all. Bit jealous of you sugger tbh. I just saw black & then was awake again. I dont think I really can understand what my family went through for that reason. I almost shrugged it off & have quizzed them all but no one likes talking about it. It's only now I realise my twin must have cried herself to sleep not knowing If I'd survive,actually is upsetting thinking about it. Shes been so good to me, I am so grateful to have her. Just makes you realise how precious life is. We a stress about everything so much.

The trigger would be gone now if was negative yesterday. Interesting to watch from my point of view as this cycle is so different to the last & I swear your body knows its pregnant way before hcg
Yea I wonder if I am! It’s hard to tell, I just wish I could get a blaring positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->