August 3rd testers!

aj611

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
AF is due August 3rd. Although I'm sure ill be testing before then ;) Who else is in the same tww? Love having a supportive group!

I'll be with you! I'm ovulating today so I'll be testing around 8/3 (well several days before too obviously) :)

Though I am sure I will test before then too lol.

I believe I am 1dpo. We shall see what my temp does tomorrow lol

Wooo hooo. My AF is due August 3rd right now according to FF.

Although I just got my + OPK yesterday (and again today) so I suspect it may get pushed back a couple days.

But who are we kidding I'll def be testing by Aug 3!

:dust: Good Luck everyone!!!

Glad I have you ladies to wait with! Hoping for all our BFP this cycle :)

4dpo.....left side twinges and sharp pains that shoot right up. Everything lasts less than a few minutes. I'm already starting symptom spotting......way too early!

Got my temp spike this morning. Now I'm just waiting for crosshairs.

Wait...............

I attached my chart. I have no clue what any of these temps mean. I just know I ovulated where the crosshairs are. Is it weird that I ovulated the 1st day of my positive opk? I had 2 very strong positives after that.

Attachments

• 20170722_072858.jpg
    20170722_072858.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 5
Hey aj, I don't claim to be an expert or anything but I think it's also possible you O'd CD17.

That could be a possibility. It's my first month temping so I have no idea. Could that be too late to match up with my first positive opk?

Hmmm, now ff moved my crosshairs to the next day.

Hey everyone! Mind if I join in?

This my 2nd cycle off BCP TTC #3.
I'm due for AF on August 5th, but will definitely be testing around August 3rd :flower:

I'm 2dpo today. We managed BD CD5, 7, 9, 10, 12 & 14. I O'd on CD13. Fingers crossed for us all.

Buffy - Welcome and Good Luck! I got my crosshairs this morning and FF moved my expected AF from August 3rd to August 5th, same as you. Today is CD 22 - 3dpo. I think our cycles and O are synced! Woohoo, we can be buddies across the planet, literally. Australia to Canada, pretty cool. I noticed in your signature your babies are only 1 year apart, that's awesome and you're trying for #3. How many do you think you want to have? If it's none of my business just say so, lol. I'm asking cause God willing I would like to go back to back similarly to what you're doing. DH and I have talked about 4 under 4 but who knows, right now we are just focused on TTC #1!

Buffy - Welcome and Good Luck! I got my crosshairs this morning and FF moved my expected AF from August 3rd to August 5th, same as you. Today is CD 22 - 3dpo. I think our cycles and O are synced! Woohoo, we can be buddies across the planet, literally. Australia to Canada, pretty cool. I noticed in your signature your babies are only 1 year apart, that's awesome and you're trying for #3. How many do you think you want to have? If it's none of my business just say so, lol. I'm asking cause God willing I would like to go back to back similarly to what you're doing. DH and I have talked about 4 under 4 but who knows, right now we are just focused on TTC #1!

Thank you! We originally agreed on having two. Now that our youngest is crawling around & playing more, and feeding himself, and sleeping 'ok,' we have just been feeling the urge to try for one more. We arent going to be crazy over it, because we are blessed & happy with two healthy babies, and will only try for 6-12 months for #3.

We just kept thinking that we will end up regretting not at least trying for a third, but we wouldn't regret another little one in our lives :flower:

It will be busy, Im sure..but lots of fun :) I always wished Id had another sibling growing up (I have 1 sister.) My DH is 1 of 4, and his family gatherings are always loud and enjoyable!

We absolutely would be done at 3 though. I always had hoped to be done having my babies by 30..and I have just turned 30 this year. Plus, financially 3 would make the most sense.

I too grew up with 1 sister and DH is also 1 of 4. Too funny.

Hey ladies. It looks like I didn't ovulate after all. I have PCOS so it can be tricky. Good luck to you ladies! I hope I O soon so I can join. Baby dust!

Hi there I'm 5/6dpo so I'll start testing on the 1st/2nd probably! This is my first cycle and will be my 4th baby :) and last lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->