August 3rd testers!

I'll be 5 DPO tomorrow. AF due Aug 7th. So, I'll be testing by the 3rd. Who am I Kidding? I'm a POAS addict. I'll be testing before then. :haha:

Mind if I join in?

Thanks Ladies! I understand the urge to test. I started at 7dpo! I have a ton of ic strips. I couldn't resist

I'll be 5 DPO tomorrow. AF due Aug 7th. So, I'll be testing by the 3rd. Who am I Kidding? I'm a POAS addict. I'll be testing before then. :haha:

Mind if I join in?

Hi there! I think we are guilty of being a POAS addict haha! Have you had any symptoms as of yet? X

Funny you should ask about symptoms. I had a ton of watery cm this am which is unusual for me.

Evening ladies,
mind if I join? congrats on your bfp AJ, i saw both of those lines!

Hello :) when are you testing roughly Hun x

Well I tested yesterday afternoon :blush: but was a bfn :nope:

AF due today so will test tomorrow if she stays away. Didn't get a bfp with my daughter till 4days after AF!! :dohh:

I also tested this morning. 8dpo on and IC. Raging BFN :haha:

I tested today, too. I'm only 6 DPO. :dohh:

Well, believe it or not I actually forgot to test this morning!!
My DD came down with chicken pox yesterday and she woke early this morning most uncomfortable and unhappy and I was so focused on getting her settled and medicine and everything that I clean forgot about POAS!!
AF due today or tomorrow so I will probably test tomorrow (if I remember :haha:)
Feeling kind of hopeful......

Anyone else bought FRERs recently? They've abandoned the curved handle! :happydance:

Helen - Welcome and Good Luck!

TTC74 - I've got quite a few FRERs in my stash, none with the curve.

I love that everyone tested this morning. So did I - 9DPO BFN. I used FMU on a dollar store cassette, FRER and a CB. I know nutty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->