August 3rd testers!

Welcome Char - I'm also 5dpo today but I'm going to start testing on Sunday, 30th. I just can't help myself. lol

Welcome Char - I'm also 5dpo today but I'm going to start testing on Sunday, 30th. I just can't help myself. lol

Thank you! Haha I'm the same to be honest I'll probably cave. With my last pregnancy I just couldn't stop POAS with the internet cheapies even at like 2/3dpo! I'm not getting my hopes up too much this month just in case my body is playing havoc where I've stopped breastfeeding. I'm hoping it's not but I'm also prepared for it! X

Ok ladies, we are officially a week out from testing...who has given in and started?? I'm trying so hard to wait until at least Saturday but it is a struggle!

10dpo today..mmmive tested 3 times already. All BFN. Ugh, I already feel the urge to test again in the morning!

Im 6dpo today. Trying to hold off til at least 10dpo, but usually i end up caving by 8dpo :haha:

I have had blood tinged cm at 4dpo and then diarrhoea in the evening only on 4dpo & 5dpo. Very weird. Im not counting on them much as symptoms because it seems far too early.

Ladies!!!! I tested with Fmu and I see a line! It popped up within 3 minutes and now is darker! Bfp or evap? I have AF cramps. It feel a like I'm going to start at any minute! I'm so nervous. I'm 11dpo today

Attachments

• 20170728_044735.jpg
    20170728_044735.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 19
Ladies!!!! I tested with Fmu and I see a line! It popped up within 3 minutes and now is darker! Bfp or evap? I have AF cramps. It feel a like I'm going to start at any minute! I'm so nervous. I'm 11dpo today

I definitely see that and it looks like the line has colour!! I would test again in a few hours as for some reason my ICs show better throughout the day than with FMU! Alternatively get a FRER?! X

Im 6dpo today. Trying to hold off til at least 10dpo, but usually i end up caving by 8dpo :haha:

I have had blood tinged cm at 4dpo and then diarrhoea in the evening only on 4dpo & 5dpo. Very weird. Im not counting on them much as symptoms because it seems far too early.

The blood tinged cm is a really good thing that sounds promising! X

Ok ladies, we are officially a week out from testing...who has given in and started?? I'm trying so hard to wait until at least Saturday but it is a struggle!

It is soooooo hard to resist especially with hpts in the bathroom cabinet! X

AJ - definitely would say that is a BFP!!

The blood tinged cm is a really good thing that sounds promising! X

But it was only 4dpo.
If I had been about 7dpo I would be taking these signs as really promising and getting so excited! But 4 and 5dpo just seem way too soon.

No more diarrhoea at 6dpo.
Im now 7dpo. Feeling very normal and unpregnant :haha:

buffyx- I've heard that no symptoms is a good sign. People get pregnant all the time with no symptoms. Last cycle I had what I SWORE was implantation bleeding on 9dpo but of course it ended being spotting from AF. This month I have had zero symptoms and I'm currently 8dpo so I'm hoping that is a good sign....we shall see.

buffyx- I've heard that no symptoms is a good sign. People get pregnant all the time with no symptoms. Last cycle I had what I SWORE was implantation bleeding on 9dpo but of course it ended being spotting from AF. This month I have had zero symptoms and I'm currently 8dpo so I'm hoping that is a good sign....we shall see.

Fingers crossed for us both then!! :)

Help! I neeeeed to POAS. It's killing me. I'm supposed to waiting until at least Sunday. I'm only 7dpo today.

Move time, Move dammit!

Is this real?! It's 9pm and I tested. The thin, pink like came up within 3 minutes!

Attachments

• 20170728_211236.jpg
    20170728_211236.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 21
Does it matter that it's thin? It definetly has the color

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member