August 3rd testers!

Good luck to all you lovely ladies! Fingers crossed and lots of fairy dust for everyone! I am waiting to test till August 3rd, but I am fairly confident :3 I mean we are approaching on August, and I have not had AF visit since June, she was due July 14th. So we will see

Im not sure about everywhere else..but i have never seen or used a curved handle. Ive heard theyre crappy though!

Hi ladies can i join!! Trying to casually try for baby #4 after a long history of infertility ( this is now solved due to hypothyroidism) and miscarriage. I say casually that's easier said that done right? Why is the tww such a head fuck analysing every twinge etc etc?? Grrrr!! Doesn't get any easier even after 3 babies! Anyway i am 8/9dpo aand i caved and tested with frer this am, bfn of course!! I have literally cramped and had lower back pain since i ovulated which is not the norm for i usually have it about 4 days leading to af and maybe a day around 7dpo. Anyways i have decided not to test now but its driving me nuts. Tye earliest i have had bfp before has been 10dpo and i read online that the most common day for implantation is 9dpo and then add few days onto that before testing. I know all this from previous times but i still do it to myself! Good luck to everyone here and hope we can all last until the 3rd to test! Haha right

So, he curved handle was just a US thing?! We got screwed!

Welcome Isaac! I can relate to fertility issues and losses (mine related to age). I hope you make short shrift of TTC this time!

So, he curved handle was just a US thing?! We got screwed!

Welcome Isaac! I can relate to fertility issues and losses (mine related to age). I hope you make short shrift of TTC this time!

Thankyou I am of the older variety too i am 39 in a few weeks but the time i fell pregnant succesfully was in 2015 and the few months before that i had 2 miscarriages in as many months. We have the regular frer back in the uk not noticed any change in about 8 or so years since i have used them. They are the best!

I know, I know, it's not August 3rd yet but I tested this morning lol

10 dpo - :bfn:

FX for tomorrow.

I've tested too and also bfn! My tests have run out so ordered new ones and they aren't due to arrive til 3/4th so hoping by then if I am pregnant it will show :)

You're a strong one, Char! I'd be running up to Walmart for more! :haha:

You're a strong one, Char! I'd be running up to Walmart for more! :haha:

Haha oh believe me it certainly hasn't been easy!! Luckily I have a busy couple of days coming up so hopefully I'll be distracted! I hope! X

Sorry about the rubbish bfn's ladies! I have 2 frers and about 10 internet cheapies but i am not testing today i refuse! I am starting to feel so premenstrual now i think i am out anyway. By the 3rd i will be about 12dpo so if no bfp then i can almost defo say AF will come as normal. My luteal phase is about 15/16days so always a bit of a drag. Good luck to any other testers we need some bfps girls!

Grrr straight after this i caved and tested and got some super faint lines after time limit. On pregnancy test thread for all those who are interested! I think i only ovulated on sunday the 23rd as i had a positive opk on fri 21st and 22nd with ov pain on the 22nd and 23rd. So probably only 9dpo.I don't know why i am even doing this too myself but these period pains and lower back pain is making me think i could be!!

Isaac - FX it's a good squinter that will darken up in a couple days. I'm going to go over to the gallery and take a look.

LADIES LADIES LADIES
IT'S AUGUST!!

I'm pretty sure everyone on the thread has already tested LOL but we are only 2 sleeps away from the day we "should" have been testing. It's time to mark down some :bfp:

My AF is due August 5 so maybe I'll get my bfp right on Aug 3. FX

Tested this morning FMU at 11DPO BFN. I wish I could skip tomorrow and just test Thursday, but I can't, I just can't I tell ya!

Hi my name is Dream and I'm a POAS Addict.

BFN for me today. Not a huge surprise at 8 DPO. I did get some OSOM HPTs, though, and I heard that they were super sensitive. So, I had my fingers crossed! :haha:

Issac - I think I see something on the FRER but it's so hard to tell. I know from experience that the really early very faint lines are very difficult to photograph. Fingers crossed!

Ladies- I feel like I am legitimately starting to go crazy. I've been spotting for 3 days and then today I woke up to what I thought/think is AF (today is 12dpo). The three days of spotting was mostly pink/brown but today is bright red and there is more blood than previous days. I haven't needed a tampon yet though it is almost at that point.

So here is where it is weird- I had a killer migraine this morning and came home from work. Just for kicks I decided to POAS because this whole maybe AF arrived/maybe it's more spotting thing is frustrating me. Well I SWEAR I see the faintest of lines on the test. It's one of those lines that from certain angles looks blank but others looks like a line...you know what I mean? Ok, so I grab a different brand and take another test- same thing. Now that several minutes have gone by I can see super faint lines on both.

I'm just now in this weird place where I don't know whether to be excited because I see lines OR disappointed because the lines are so faint they are almost invisible and AF might be here? Anyone else experience this??

Ladies- I feel like I am legitimately starting to go crazy. I've been spotting for 3 days and then today I woke up to what I thought/think is AF (today is 12dpo). The three days of spotting was mostly pink/brown but today is bright red and there is more blood than previous days. I haven't needed a tampon yet though it is almost at that point.

So here is where it is weird- I had a killer migraine this morning and came home from work. Just for kicks I decided to POAS because this whole maybe AF arrived/maybe it's more spotting thing is frustrating me. Well I SWEAR I see the faintest of lines on the test. It's one of those lines that from certain angles looks blank but others looks like a line...you know what I mean? Ok, so I grab a different brand and take another test- same thing. Now that several minutes have gone by I can see super faint lines on both.

I'm just now in this weird place where I don't know whether to be excited because I see lines OR disappointed because the lines are so faint they are almost invisible and AF might be here? Anyone else experience this??

Can you post pics of the tests?

I keep trying to post the pictures but I keep getting told that the file is too large!

I keep trying to post the pictures but I keep getting told that the file is too large!

I don't know if you are on countdown to pregnancy, but they have an hpt image gallery there (which is actually kind of cool because people vote on whether or not it is positive). At any rate, they have a feature if you go to post a pic where you can convert the pic to a smaller size.

Just an option. If you don't want to deal with another site, I completely get it!

What i do is just edit the pic and make it smaller!!

FullSizeRender(2).jpg

Hopefully this one works! The top one shows the line more clearly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->