August 3rd testers!

I just posted my tests from tonight on the HPT forum if anyone wants to look. I'm not sure if there is nothing there or if something is starting to develop.

Do you ladies mind if I join? I've been stalking this thread for a while.

Af due August 6th
All bfn's so far!

JWC the pic is super blurry for me, but I can still see the line!

I have also been testing and getting bfns haha :haha:

Jcw - that is for sure a bfp!!!

Welcome hopeful! I swear I see something today but I can't quite capture it in photos bc it's so light!

Attachments

• IMG_6994.jpg
    IMG_6994.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7002.jpg
    IMG_7002.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 5
Here it is dried. Pink?

Attachments

• IMG_7004.jpg
    IMG_7004.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 10
OK. I edited the pic so that it is slightly underdeveloped to aid in visibility. Thoughts/opinions?

Attachments

• 8-2 underexposed.jpg
    8-2 underexposed.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 11
I see that, did it come up within the time limit?

It did but it got darker as it sat (which I don't think is unusual even for a BFP).

What symptoms do you have if any ttc74?? I am feeling so out this month now i haven't tested today. Think i might hold off using my last frer and not test tomoz as i'll inly be 11dpo and want a more definate answer at 12 or 13 dpo. Expecting af though tbh!

Ttc74 definitely see that line!! I'm 10dpo and bfn not feeling that pregnant at all, my cm has definitely minimised. I just have af pains throughout the day and have done the last week and I'm very tired but that could be from running about after 3 children in the summer holidays lol xx

Symptoms So far - tender boobs and dry cm (a symptom for me).

I caved and took another test this afternoon. It looked lighter than this morning's test (if that's possible lol). Plus, I'm not yet turning anything but FRERs. Fx it's just still super early! My rainbow baby was a 10/11 DPO bfp. So, and m definitely holding out hope.

Symptoms So far - tender boobs and dry cm (a symptom for me).

I caved and took another test this afternoon. It looked lighter than this morning's test (if that's possible lol). Plus, I'm not yet turning anything but FRERs. Fx it's just still super early! My rainbow baby was a 10/11 DPO bfp. So, and m definitely holding out hope.

Eeeekkk I have everything crossed for you Hun all sounds so promising!

Morning ladies, did an if this morning and saw what looks like a small hint of a line. I normally use ones that have a blue strip but these ones have a green, is that line too close to the control line?? Just trying to figure out if could be Evap type line! Cd32 and around 11dpo I think. X
image.jpg

Yeah i can see a line but like you said it looks a bit close but if they a different tests to normal and it came up within timeframe i would say things are looking promising! I did an ic today stark white nada! Feel so sad today not because of bfn as we aren't going for it properly just yet. Its just the hormones getting closer to AF!! Good luck to all you testers today and can't wait to see today's test ttc74 sending lots of babydust your way. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->