~~~August Apples 2019~~~

JJB2,

Such a relief to know the baby is going good. Do you know the reason for the bleeding and cramps?

JJB2,

Such a relief to know the baby is going good. Do you know the reason for the bleeding and cramps?
No. They said is normal but also put on my discharge paperwork “threatened misscarriage”so who knows. I hope tomorrow everything looks good in my ultrasound

we did the Harmony test too! Not only is baby so far healthy, but we're team :pink:! Husband was so excited. I am too. Ready to find all the cute hair bows, though if she's like me, she'll never wear them.

I've never seen an ER or urgent care list a cause of bleeding as anything other than threatened abortion, fwiw.

we did the Harmony test too! Not only is baby so far healthy, but we're team :pink:! Husband was so excited. I am too. Ready to find all the cute hair bows, though if she's like me, she'll never wear them.

I've never seen an ER or urgent care list a cause of bleeding as anything other than threatened abortion, fwiw.

Congrats on the baby girl!!

JJB2 so glad baba is doing well. Must have been frightening.

Ohh I have my gender scan booked for a week tomorrow and it cant come quick enough. I am so desperate to know. Would love a little girly this time but will be happy with another little prince also. so many people guessing girl this time. I guess its 50/50

I had my second appointment today and heard the baby's heartbeat! :cloud9: Heart rate in the 150s. Gonna tell our oldest tomorrow, and the rest of my family this weekend!

Thrilled beyond measure that today is 14 weeks. Officially 2nd trimester. Never thought we would see this day. DH put up the baby's light fixture in the nursery last night. Can't wait to start getting office furniture out and nursery furniture in.

:crib:

I just got my 1st trimester screaning results back and everything looked normal exept for my PAPP-A it was at 5th percentile (low level) the genetics counselor said its about the same as my last pregnancy. So a bit worried pre-eclampsia could happend again. Im a little worried :x

Hi Ladies! I will get the front page updated some more this weekend. I am trying to put your boys and girls on there as some of you find out early!

I scheduled my anatomy scan for March 11th. So hopefully I will know whether we are having a boy or a girl in a month!

I know some of you had due dates moved around a little bit. Mine has gone from August 4th at one to July 31st at another. So I left mine at August 2nd because it's close enough and right between those dates. But if you want me to change yours on the first page, just let me know!

JJB2- I am so sorry for your worries. Hopefully it's not preeclampsia. Thinking of you!

Bumble b- How are you doing?

Hi everyone!

TMI but has anyone had vaginal spotting due to constipation? I had some bleeding this evening that was clearly from a hemorrhoid but also had some vaginal spotting. I had this with my last pregnancy but I was much further along and it was due to a cervical polyp. I had an exam last Tuesday and there was no mention of a polyp.

Also, my due date was changed to August 18. Could you update me? Thanks!

I'm doing ok. I have my nuchal scan today. I was admitted saturday night after another huge bleed but allowed home sunday so just resting really. My MIL has been here each day helping but yesterday she shouted at ds1 who's only 7 & made him cry. As if lifes not hard enough for the little guy :( i was absolutely fuming but had to bite my tongue as i need her help. It's been so hard, i need to get better xx

Bumbleb- I am sorry you had another bleed. I hope your scan went well! Sorry about your MIL. My oldest is 7 also. I would be so mad. I hope she calms down.

Bc1122- I have never had a vaginal bleed from constipation. Maybe it just appears that way? I hope you are doing okay!

got our panorama results today and all normal thank goodness! We also found out the sex, we will be having another girl. This will be our 3rd girl and also final baby. I am so happy that the results were good since i was stressing over it. but i cant help but be disappointed that we are having another girl. I felt like it would be a girl because i just think that is all i am meant to have and girls run in my family (i have 4 sisters and no brothers and of my mother's grandkids there are 6 girls and 3 boys). But part of me was hopeful it would be a boy..i dunno i feel terrible for being disappointed i know she will be as amazing as her sisters and i will love her with all of my heart just feel like im missing out on having a little boy.

lilnessi,

Happy to know that results are all good :)

Gender disappointment is nothing to feel bad about, it is very understandable wanting a boy after 2 girls. I have only sisters and i want a boy so bad as my first child, but i feel that i am carrying a girl! Another month's wait to know!

I have 3 boys & now identical twins who could be boys lol. 5 boys wouldn't bother me at all but i'm gonna need a pink floral room or something in my house thats feminine lol!

My DH brought me home a Cinnamon Roll last night with my valentine's day card in honour of Rick's sizer ticker lol So sweet. Happy Friday ladies!

Sorry guys but so the initial dates list can be updated I’m sorry to say I miscarried on Tuesday. So I’m out for August Good luck everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->