~~~August Apples 2019~~~

So I got my Harmony Test results back today. All of the results have come back normal and......... we’re having a girl! :pink:

My husband is suffering from severe gender disappointment, he had his heart set on having a little boy and being able to do boy things with it. I don’t care, as long as it’s a healthy bubba, I was kinda hoping it was a boy for hubbys sake though!
Congratulations on your girl! Your husband will melt and fall in love when he sees her

I don't want to completely bank on this because I could have contaminated the test butttttt I'm feeling good. DH is completely set that there are no other option other than boy. I'm slightly more open minded but we are team boy all the way! Fx

WhatsApp Image 2019-01-30 at 11.13.43 AM.jpeg

I love how u can find out so early. I have ages to wait lol. Congratulations xx

Bumble b, congrats on babies 4 AND 5! Very exciting!

Brit, my DH is really hoping for a boy this time too, I think he may also be disappointed if this baby is a girl. I'm hoping for a boy for his sake (and my son's sake, he really wants a brother lol).

My older DD turned 3 this weekend! I love seeing her grow and change :kiss: She has such an excitement for life (and WAY more energy than me lol!)

My next Dr apt is in a week. Hopefully we hear a heartbeat. DH is ready to tell the world!

ACDDD634-2E71-44DC-9405-B686720990DE.jpeg F67E8150-178A-4F87-BEBD-089291E040D4.jpeg Hi ladies!
I had my first trimester testing today. Baby was being hardheaded and didnt cooperate for the measurements on the ultrasound. So we will have another ultrasound next tuesday. But we measure 13+1 a little ahead of last time

JJB2- Adorable! It's kind of exciting that you get another scan so soon!

Dream143r- Why do you think you may have messed up the test?

Is anyone else's teeth hurting? Mine are killing me. It started yesterday. I looked it up because I was worried and found it's a normal pregnancy symptom. This is the first pregnancy I have had painful teeth!

I have a brace so mine really hurt anyway but dentist said they'll be more sensitive when pregnant x

I've been MIA for awhile, these last weeks have been really difficult for me emotionally and I spent most of it worrying I'd have another loss. I just had an ultrasound the other day and everything is looking really good so I'm starting feel like I can finally start to relax. Hope everyone is well. :)

AFM, still struggling with Nausea starting around 4 pm daily.
Throwing up violently, tired and can't wait to get out of this phase. I threw up so much yesterday that at the end i saw small amount of blood too! Freaked out for a bit but i am sure there was no other worrisome reason for blood.

@Weebles great to hear!

AFM had my NT scan yesterday and have to wait until Tuesday to get my Panorama (NIPT) done, and then another week after that to get the results. I have been worried so much about the results and that something is wrong that i havent really had time to enjoy this pregnancy, i decided today that baby is healthy and things can go wrong at any time so to just enjoy it. Hopefully, i can stick with this! So finally decided to tell our 2 DDs that they are going to have another sibling and they are over the moon!

Weebles - So glad you were able to get that reassurance.

I've got our first OB appt later his morning at 13w4d. Hoping everything goes well and we finally get to hear the baby's heartbeat. We've seen it twice but not yet heard it. FX

After a huge bleed (& i mean huge) at 2am saturday i ended up in hospital. By a miracle babies seem fine so home on bed rest. Won't know cause until 13th but guessing a SCH which is what the dr thinks too. Bleeding is a lot lighter now but still there :cry: it's been scary xx

oh bumble that sounds so scary. Thinking of you

Bumble b- I am so sorry! I hope it clears up soon. I had one of those with my son, and it really is very scary. My thoughts are with you!

Bumble b,
what a scare! Glad babies are going fine, thinking of you.

Im sorry @bumble b I also had a bad bleeding and end up in the hospital friday! The Drs said everything was fine with little baby. I have another ultrasound schedule tomorrow. It is really scary I also had bad cramping I thought that was it :-( but God is amazing!

C53D6F27-974E-4458-9391-9AA8CAE6A4C6.jpeg So I finally got to have my 12 week ultrasound yesterday\\:D/
Baby was measuring 12 weeks and 4 days, another day ahead then the last scan. She’s a very active little wriggler who didn’t want to stay still for the sonographer to take measurements. I couldn’t help but laugh at her wriggling which also didn’t help the taking photos situation. Her nuchal translucency measurements were perfect and her heart rate was a healthy 146bpm, the sonographer still wouldn’t let us listen to it though, stating it was to early!

Our families announced on their facebooks yesterday about the new arrival. I’m yet to tell the rest of the world because I haven’t told my boss yet and I don’t want her finding out through my colleagues. That shall be a job for Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->