~~~August Apples 2019~~~

Sorry guys but so the initial dates list can be updated I’m sorry to say I miscarried on Tuesday. So I’m out for August Good luck everyone xxx

So sorry to hear this. I’ve been there and know there are no words that help. Thinking of you!

Thank you all. I’m ok at the moment but don’t think it’s sunk in yet.... xxx

got our panorama results today and all normal thank goodness! We also found out the sex, we will be having another girl. This will be our 3rd girl and also final baby. I am so happy that the results were good since i was stressing over it. but i cant help but be disappointed that we are having another girl. I felt like it would be a girl because i just think that is all i am meant to have and girls run in my family (i have 4 sisters and no brothers and of my mother's grandkids there are 6 girls and 3 boys). But part of me was hopeful it would be a boy..i dunno i feel terrible for being disappointed i know she will be as amazing as her sisters and i will love her with all of my heart just feel like im missing out on having a little boy.

I'm sorry that you are going through gender disappointment. I have to say that, for some reason, I am hoping for a boy this time. I only recently realized it. I know it's not the same as what you are dealing with. But I really keep hoping for a boy to the point I might be feeling some disappointment over a girl. It's a strange feeling because I absolutely did not care with my other 2, and I truly care mainly about a healthy baby. Sometimes, I suppose our hearts just hope for one certain gender. I am glad your results were good, though.

Lots of girls in this group so far!

Hey girls. So we've decided we're going with the OB, no more midwives. No definitive good reason except that I just get really awesome vibes from my OB, I really like her and I think that's important.

Next OB appt is not too far away and will be March 5th at 17w4d

I was born with a murmur and a small hole in my heart so my OB has ordered me a fetal echo to check on Rick's heart with a pediatric cardiologist at the hospital where I'm going to be delivering. That's booked for March 7th (DH's bday) I'll be 18 weeks. Is it bad that I'm actually excited for it? I'm confident little Ricky will be just fine so I'm just looking at it as an extra ultrasound. Especially since our anatomy scan isn't until 21 weeks.

How's everyone else doing?!

Dream,

I'm sure everything will be perfect with little Rick and you'll get to see him an extra time! :)

Dream143r- That is nice that you will get an extra look at your baby! I hope all goes well!

I am doing pretty good! I just had my 16 week OB appointment on Wednesday. I really liked this doctor a lot and I am hoping to do as many appointments with her as I can! As of 2 days ago I started feeling flutters too! So that's pretty exciting. :)

Sorry guys but so the initial dates list can be updated I’m sorry to say I miscarried on Tuesday. So I’m out for August Good luck everyone xxx

I’m so sorry for your loss, I hope your doing ok! :hugs:

Last edited:
F3141E94-BC61-40D5-B40E-03894C459310.jpeg
Well I’ve been a little MIA, super busy at work and taking naps in my spare time.

Does anyone else have bump photos yet?

This is my first official bump photo, my scrubs are starting to get a little to tight. I actually thought I was going to have to cut myself out of them today :rofl: I should probably start wearing my bigger sizes.

I was meant to tell my boss that I was pregnant when I hit 12 weeks so I could then make my official social media announcement. I built up the courage that morning to face her. Only to find out she had family issues and needed to take leave for a month, making me boss in her place. I didn’t have the heart to put more on her plate with everything she already has going on. So instead I’ve had to keep my mouth shut and conceal my bump. I don’t now, I feel like I owe her the respect to tell her first, rather then her finding out down the gossip line :shhh: Meanwhile another one of my colleagues has announced at work that she’s pregnant, she’s due a week after me, I’m so jealous that she’s announced and I haven’t.

I caved and bought an iRobot Roomba on the weekend. My justification is that it’s a pregnancy essential and naps are more important then house cleaning :sleep: My house is huge and was just getting uncontrollably dirty. This little machine is a life saver!

You both look great! I had actually just been thinking about taking a bump picture to share with friends and family. I haven't taken any. I am not happy with how I look this pregnancy. But I started excercising this weekend and I hope to be in better shape as this pregnancy goes on. I exercised regularly with my daughter. So anyway, here is my 17 week bump picture.

2019-02-25 10.32.15.jpg

Rebecca,

You look great! What do you feel needs to change for a better you?
This is my first pregnancy so i don't even know what to expect / normal with changes in the body. I usually never exercise (oops) so i am not doing any currently too, but i heard that exercise make the delivery and recovery process much better, so i am thinking to start mild exercises soon, will look into prenatal exercises.

I’m so sorry for your loss, I hope your doing ok! :hugs:
Thank you. I’d like to think so but with every single one of my friends expecting I’m struggling. But here’s not the place for my woes xxx

Rebecca,

You look great! What do you feel needs to change for a better you?
This is my first pregnancy so i don't even know what to expect / normal with changes in the body. I usually never exercise (oops) so i am not doing any currently too, but i heard that exercise make the delivery and recovery process much better, so i am thinking to start mild exercises soon, will look into prenatal exercises.
It makes a major difference. I worked out regularly while pregnant with my daughter and not at all with my son (except occasionally walking) and delivery and recovery were so much easier with her!

I really need to first not gain a lot of weight because I already needed to lose about 30 lbs when I got pregnant. I also want to be healthy cardiovascularly and muscularly so that it's not so challenging when it comes time to have this baby. If I get in a good routine, I know I will stick with it. So for now, it's just getting in a routine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->