~~~August Apples 2019~~~

Welcome Iris.

I had a very tiring but fun day yesterday at our baby shower. Today I'm totally pooped but it was such a good time.

Countdown continues, 29 days left of work! woohoo. Plus I've taken off the last week of June as vacation time before my official mat leave on July 19th. Going to hopefully use this time to go a little nuts on cleaning the house, do laundry etc etc.

Next ultrasound is June 13 at 32 weeks. I only get this extra one because my OB wants to check on the growth of Rick's kidneys (they were a little small at the anatomy scan) and my fluid levels as a result of low papp-a from first trimester screening. I'm just happy we get to see him again. We were considering doing the 3D/4D private scans but they're so expensive and seem like a waste of money if we get to see him at 32 weeks anyways.

WhatsApp Image 2019-06-02 at 6.50.39 PM.jpeg

Welcome, Iris!

Weebles, glad to hear you're all moved! We've been looking at houses but I don't know if I can do a move while being this pregnant :shrug: :sleep:

Dream143r, you picked such a cute dress for your baby shower!

Aww, it looks like it was a really lovely shower Dream143r!

I had another ultrasound today and the tech gave me a quick 3D scan. This baby looks a lot like DD did, dimples and all. I talked to my OB about the possibility of having a VBAC. He thinks if I can make it full term and go into labor naturally I have a really good chance but if my water breaks early and I end up needing to be induced my options are limited. I'm going to try and keep an open mind but I'm so glad to have one of the only OBs in my area that are willing to attempt it. Anyone else making birth plans?

@Weebles i hope things go as expected and you have a VBAC, always a relief to know that your Doctor is on your side :)
ooohhh the dimples! adorable! I think they are one of the best things on a face, my sister has very deep dimples, but i don't, was always jealous :roll:

AFM, had my 31st week appointment yesterday, everything is good :) I had an extra ultrasound because they wanted to see the growth and position of multiple fibroids i have, luckily they are not in the way of obstructing the baby.
Loved seeing the baby!! His overall size/growth is 48th percentile, they said that the baby is average, not too big, not too small.

Hope everyone is doing great.

Glad you had a great doctor visit and ultrasound, HappyWay!

Weebles- How cute to know that baby has dimples already!!

I don't have a birth plan yet. My main goal is to emphasize how important it is to me that baby make it here alive and well since I lost the last one. I also have worries about her because she is SO active and I worry she is going to get wrapped up in the cord. And I plan to bring that up at the end. Other than that, I haven't thought a plan through yet. I hope you get your VBAC.

Welcome Iris.

I had a very tiring but fun day yesterday at our baby shower. Today I'm totally pooped but it was such a good time.

Countdown continues, 29 days left of work! woohoo. Plus I've taken off the last week of June as vacation time before my official mat leave on July 19th. Going to hopefully use this time to go a little nuts on cleaning the house, do laundry etc etc.

Next ultrasound is June 13 at 32 weeks. I only get this extra one because my OB wants to check on the growth of Rick's kidneys (they were a little small at the anatomy scan) and my fluid levels as a result of low papp-a from first trimester screening. I'm just happy we get to see him again. We were considering doing the 3D/4D private scans but they're so expensive and seem like a waste of money if we get to see him at 32 weeks anyways.

View attachment 1062137
My next ultrasound is on the 13th as well! Good luck to us! Mine is a growth ultrasound. Bubs was big (75th percentile) at the 24 week ultrasound so hoping he has slowed down a bit.

Aww, it looks like it was a really lovely shower Dream143r!

I had another ultrasound today and the tech gave me a quick 3D scan. This baby looks a lot like DD did, dimples and all. I talked to my OB about the possibility of having a VBAC. He thinks if I can make it full term and go into labor naturally I have a really good chance but if my water breaks early and I end up needing to be induced my options are limited. I'm going to try and keep an open mind but I'm so glad to have one of the only OBs in my area that are willing to attempt it. Anyone else making birth plans?
Planning an unmedicated birth this time around. I was able to do it with my DD but only because labor happened so unexpectedly and fast that I wasn't allowed to have an epidural before she was born lol maybe this time around will be fast too!

I don't have a birth plan yet either. I really just want to 'just go with the flow' but obviously everyone's telling me that's a bad idea. We had our first pre-natal class this week and I thought maybe that would help me start leaning towards a plan but it really didn't.

Hi ladies!
I also have a growth ultrasound on the 13th. I dont have a birth plan. Sometimes I want to go unmedicated and sometimes I want an epidural!!! So I will decide when the time comes!

Oh we should be getting lots of updates since 3 of us have scans on the same day!

Have a great weekend ladies!

Oh we should be getting lots of updates since 3 of us have scans on the same day!

Have a great weekend ladies!
I also have my 32 week growth ultrasound on the 13th! Looking forward to seeing this lil girl again! Cant wait to hear all the updates!

How did everyone's growth scans go?

I'm 33 weeks today and done with work!!

RebeccaR19 - oh i'm sooooooooooooooooo jealous. I still have 5 more weeks of work but on the good side of things starting the week of June 24th I'm only working Tues, Weds and Thurs until the end.

My growth scan went really well. There was a little concern from my anatomy scan that his kidneys were looking small but they are perfectly sized and healthy now. He's weighing in at 4lbs and change and in the 30 something percentile. Sorry I forget the details, my memory is totally shot now lol. The baby was head down and facing my back so we didn't get to see his face but the tech showed us that he does have lots of hair which is pretty cool.

We're booked for another growth scan at 36 weeks which will be on July 11th. \\:D/

RebeccaR19 - oh i'm sooooooooooooooooo jealous. I still have 5 more weeks of work but on the good side of things starting the week of June 24th I'm only working Tues, Weds and Thurs until the end.

My growth scan went really well. There was a little concern from my anatomy scan that his kidneys were looking small but they are perfectly sized and healthy now. He's weighing in at 4lbs and change and in the 30 something percentile. Sorry I forget the details, my memory is totally shot now lol. The baby was head down and facing my back so we didn't get to see his face but the tech showed us that he does have lots of hair which is pretty cool.

We're booked for another growth scan at 36 weeks which will be on July 11th. \\:D/
I am so glad you got such great news! What a relief. How fun to know he has a lot of hair!

I had my growth scan today (I had the date wrong lol). She is doing great. She is head down and weighs about 4lb 4oz. She was sucking her thumb :kiss:
My last pregnancy I delivered at 32 weeks and he was only 3lb 4oz so Im ready happy and excited this pregnancy everything is going well!

It's a busy week for us, DH has football games Tues and Thurs night (I usually attend), pre-natal class on Wednesday night, and MonsterJam on Friday night. So all my evenings are spoken for except today and my supervisor just called and asked if I could meet someone for a quick meeting at 4pm. Grrrr I'm usually gone by 3pm. I feel the exhaustion setting in already.

I'm getting exhausted easily too. Normal activities are wearing me out, even just walking up the stairs it seems! Other than that and some heartburn I'm doing well though. We're currently trying to narrow down our name list to a few favorites for each gender.

I feel the same way about the stairs weebles.

I had my 34 week appt on Tuesday. All looks well, 150bpm and baby is still head down. I'll have what will likely be my last scan at my 36 week appt on July 11, also doing the Hep B swab on that day. yippee. After that I'll be having weekly appts with my OB. Ahhhhh. So real.

Having Sciatica pains, very disturbed sleep at nights - tossing and turning most of the night while husband is 'sleeping like a baby' :lol:
Had an amazing dream last night, so i was having contractions in the hospital which felt more like Braxton hicks, i was just breathing through them but no pain and then the nurse checked me and said i was 8 cm dilated already! Would be a miracle if came true...major wishful thinking :p

Scheduled for GBS test next week and weekly visits start July 12th. When do we usually start to lose mucous plug?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->