~~~August Apples 2019~~~

Hello @Brit95 Good to see that the nursery is coming together, remember to take it slow with the work you are doing all by yourself :)

Great bump pic! I loved the name you picked <3

We still haven't decided a name yet.

Dream143r - I feel like the 3rd trimester is going by quickly also!

Shorty88- How nice to see you! I'm so pleased you are expecting your rainbow baby!

Brit95- I also love the name you all picked out! I am having some odd foot pain too. I think the baby is sitting on a nerve sometimes.

Not too be tmi, but I have already started experiencing lighting crotch. I had it once on Friday while walking to my appointment. Then I had it yesterday while going down the stairs. It stopped me in my tracks! I was a little worried, but I don't have any other symptoms of early labor. So I am hoping it's just something else or maybe I'm just feeling things more because this is my 3rd.

In other news, I am so tired of going to work! I have 4 weeks left and I am so done. I am just tired of getting up and dressed every day. I am not sleeping well now, and I am sure that has a lot to do with it. I am just glad I will be done in a few weeks.

@RebeccaR19 It could have been because it is your 3rd and as you said, you are feeling things more, but do keep monitoring for any other symptoms and take care :)

Lucky you! I still have 9 more weeks of work, i am working till 38 weeks. Will start my 12 week FMLA leave then.

Anybody planning on working over 38 weeks too?

@Shorty88 Thanks for popping in, glad to see that you are expecting again as well!
@RebeccaR19 i hear you, i am so over going to work too, especially now that it is starting to get warmer. I will be working until i give birth but will start working from home around 36 weeks. I have really been slacking in getting everything set up for baby, all of our stuff is in our basement and needs to be cleaned and i just don't have the motivation/energy for any of it lol.

@Shorty88 Thanks for popping in, glad to see that you are expecting again as well!
@RebeccaR19 i hear you, i am so over going to work too, especially now that it is starting to get warmer. I will be working until i give birth but will start working from home around 36 weeks. I have really been slacking in getting everything set up for baby, all of our stuff is in our basement and needs to be cleaned and i just don't have the motivation/energy for any of it lol.
I am so glad I am not alone. I was slightly panicky this weekend about all I haven't gotten done.

Rebecca - what is this lightening crotch you speak of? I'm a first timer, give me the details. lol I'm totally with you on the work front. I have 38 business days left, can't wait to never come back! I'm working until 37w1d. (July 19th)

I'm back to work today after a long weekend. It was yesterday in Canada (Victoria Day), I think you guys have memorial day next Monday right? Just getting excited for the shower now coming up June 2nd. My dress came from Pink Blush last week and I love it. RSVPs are in and looks like we will have over 50 guests. I'm surprised the numbers got that high but we're only having 1 shower and just bringing everyone together.

@Dream143r Yes, the coming one is a long weekend holiday for us, can't wait!
ooh..i looked at Pinkblush dresses online and loved them, i may order one for the photoshoot i am planning for July.

Lightning crotch is exactly what it sounds like. You feel what's like a jolt in your crotch. It usually happens at the end of a pregnancy and is often a sign of the cervix dilating. It's also usually accompanied by other symptoms, though. Like some irregular contractions, bloody show, or loss of mucus plug. So that's why I was a little concerned when I felt it so early. But I recently read that it can also just be a feeling you have based on how the baby is positioned.

How is everyone doing? Hope you had a good long weekend holiday!

Dream,
me too, especially in the nights. I am getting hip pain and is making it very difficult to sleep on either side, so most of the times i am just tossing 'trying' to get comfortable, which of course never happens. I also have these random hot flashes.

I believe most of us, if not all, are in 3rd trimester now=D&gt; Here's to a healthy rest of the pregnancy :)

Oh yeah the hot flashes too! I woke up last night and felt as if I was literally melting. I almost yelled at DH cause I though he closed the window, turns out it was still wide open. So I opened another one completely removed all the covers and was able to fall back asleep.

I felt like we needed to turn the AC on but it's too early in the season I think.... Will try to hold off until at least mid June if possible.

Hi all. We are due a LG 3.8.19.

I currently have a 7yr old with a previous partner who is named Millie-Rose (Dean) shares her dads surname.

We have come up with a short list and I'm not really feeling any of them atm and seem to be avoiding searching for names as i am deflated (MIL HATES the two names I liked the most) so I never want to discuss it anymore.

Any suggestions for middle names for the ones with ?? As im stuck.....

Shortlist is:
Isla Grace Potter (MIL hates)
Esmae Willow Potter
Daisy-Mae Potter
Hollie ?? Potter
Poppy ?? Potter (OH wants but I think the PP is too much)

OH also wants to call her Vera after his grandma but I don't!

Also at the beginning I wanted to also include my surname before Potter as i regret not doing it with my first but I do have to spell it out quite often so may be too much for the new baby when she is older.... so could be (first name) (middle name) Mawdsley Potter.

Am i just being hormonal? Lol

My daughter is Holly. We love her name. She is 4 now, and even she loves her name. But it can be hard to find a middle name for it. We went with Amber for her because that was my grandmother's name and we felt it flowed. I know others who used Grace with it or Paige.

I like Poppy too! Even with the last name, I think it's cute. I don't know a middle name, but I think Grace would go with it too.

I also think you will just know the right name when you think of it. It took us a LONG time to pick out Holly. But as soon as we came up with it, we knew it was the right name for her. I was dreading another girl because I knew how much time we spent on our other girl's name. But when my kids said Emily, I once again just knew that was the name.

I do NOT think you are just being hormonal. I think something inside you knows you just haven't found the right name yet. I hope your MIL will be more supportive and that you find the right name soon! :hugs:

My daughter is Holly. We love her name. She is 4 now, and even she loves her name. But it can be hard to find a middle name for it. We went with Amber for her because that was my grandmother's name and we felt it flowed. I know others who used Grace with it or Paige.

I like Poppy too! Even with the last name, I think it's cute. I don't know a middle name, but I think Grace would go with it too.

I also think you will just know the right name when you think of it. It took us a LONG time to pick out Holly. But as soon as we came up with it, we knew it was the right name for her. I was dreading another girl because I knew how much time we spent on our other girl's name. But when my kids said Emily, I once again just knew that was the name.

I do NOT think you are just being hormonal. I think something inside you knows you just haven't found the right name yet. I hope your MIL will be more supportive and that you find the right name soon! :hugs:
Thank you. I think its because the first name I chose was Isla Grace and she didn't like either and my second choice was Esmae and shes also not keen so I got deflated. She works in a school so every name we choose there is a child with that name!!! Thank you for your response. Not long to go now. I think wee due around the same time. X

Sorry to hear you gals are having trouble sleeping, but I'm glad it's not just me. SO much tossing and turning :?

BabyPotter, I like a lot of those names! I have a Violet, so maybe I'm just partial to flower names? :winkwink:

I had a Dr apt yesterday, I am still measuring 2 weeks ahead like I was at my last apt. I'm also spilling glucose in my urine, which means I have to take the glucose test to see if I have GD. Luckily the lab is open on the weekend, so DH can watch the kids!

Hey everyone! Not new to the site but the last time I was here my pregnancy ended and it's been a long time since I came back. Had to make a new profile because I forgot what my last one was. Due August 20 with a boy, have an almost 4 year old daughter. This pregnancy has been very rough compared to my daughters, which was a breeze and I feel like I can't vent to my husband about it. He doesn't really know how to help lol. Nice to have some momma's to finish this pregnancy with. ☺️ I will go back and read and catch up with yall.

MVIMG_20190506_185025.jpg

Hey everyone! Not new to the site but the last time I was here my pregnancy ended and it's been a long time since I came back. Had to make a new profile because I forgot what my last one was. Due August 20 with a boy, have an almost 4 year old daughter. This pregnancy has been very rough compared to my daughters, which was a breeze and I feel like I can't vent to my husband about it. He doesn't really know how to help lol. Nice to have some momma's to finish this pregnancy with. ☺️ I will go back and read and catch up with yall.

View attachment 1061966
Welcome!!

It's been a while since I've checked in. I really hope everyone is doing well and I'll have to take some time to catch up reading the updates. We are finally all moved into our new home which was more exhausting than I could have ever imagined but at least we got it done before our baby arrives.

This pregnancy has been so easy for me so far. I had sever carpel tunnel last time that was an absolute nightmare. I know there's still some time to go but I feel like it's the home stretch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->